Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed (777 Views)

Itunes Gift Card .i need a reliable suppliers. / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You / I Need Reliable Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by oyatake200: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello house a very good day to you all, as you all know my post always centered on business opportunities. Yes i love the business world that is why i will keep posting business ideas and always on the lookout for opportunities.

I need reliable suppliers of Gemstones, please i mean reliable bulk suppliers not necessary retailers. You should be vast in gemstones and especially topaz and you should advise on other gemstones that are useful and command high usage so i can source for the buyers here in Europe.

Also am new to this, that means i will be educated as we progressed on this journey. I have few buyers of Topaz and i will continue to be on the lookout for more buyers by attending trade shows for gemstones and trade summits.

Please i need reliable persons so we can build trust and grow gradually. We must meet the standard as set by the gemstone industry regards to purity and price, am not in a hurry to make huge profits i want to make name and grow the business.

If you check my previous post i have tried my hands on several business both import and consulting. So am ready to give this my best.

I await your good response.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by 12345DKO(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Kindly drop your contact or forward same to boboye209@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by anibest: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
I can supply mica gemstones from liberia. I can also source out ruby and quartz in larger quantity
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by oyatake200: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
12345DKO:
Kindly drop your contact or forward same to boboye209@gmail.com

my email is oyatake200@gmail.com please kindly send me an email so we can discuss more in private
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by oyatake200: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
anibest:
I can supply mica gemstones from liberia. I can also source out ruby and quartz in larger quantity

My email is oyatake200@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by oyatake200: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
anibest:

Hello can i get your contact, can you get me gemstones like tourmaline, Aquamarine, ruby, amethyst, emerald etc. Please get back to me ASAP.
Re: Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed by pietja: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm from Europe, Poland. I am looking for suppliers precious stones: ruby, emerald, aquamarine tourmaline, sapphire, tanzanite, garnet, and other
All uncut stones, transparent, reasonable size, nice colors
Seeking suppliers - longer cooperation. The first shopping small - I have to show my clients stones.
Send what you have pictures of what size.
Be the price - they must be very good.
I have a friend in Nigeria - help in business

Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl

(1) (Reply)

The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 / Help Needed / Starting And Growing Your Business Using Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.