Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7439 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
007Nasky:
I Hav always been confidnt n smart bt they tend to go 4 dos dat ar noise maker

Maybe you were a nerd or boring...girls like boys other girls like. It's like a ripple effect.
Re: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nasri100(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
See how you contradict yourself .
I said a nigerian girl has no time for this bad boy bullshit. So what would be the point of leaving a guy if he was nice in the first place?
Do you understand?
Yes. Sorry.
Re: by sammyogboso(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahaha! I go break in leg o! U know say my daughter go dey like my second life. Father and daughter connection. In fact, she no go stay for Naija.
Lol! Ma son too won't be here in 9ja so don't worry be expectin same tin, it's called karma
Re: by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: by usermane(m): 4:30am On Jul 17, 2016
vickodedon:

If your point is correct, why don't I have a GF. Am the nicest guy you can think of. I do assignments for girls before my niggas.. I make them laugh well but nothing is coming out of it

The fact that you don't have a girlfriend may have nothing to do with you being "nice". Additionally, you keep proclaiming you are a nice guy, man, you may think you are nice but others may not think so. In fact, genuine nice people don't go announcing that they are nice, they don't have to. There could be something else detaching girls from you, you may exhibit flaws which you haven't even realise.

Like iLegend, I admit that women are often mean and heartless to men. What I do not share is his recommendation for men like you to become bad and mean towards women. Men get dumped for numerous reasons that may have nothing to do with them being nice.

If you are already considering turning a bad guy to draw you women, ask yourself these simple questions; would you recommend this kind of bad guy for your sister or daughter? Are you willing to become the kind of man you wouldn't wish for your sister or daughter? Is getting laid or a girlfriend worth threading that path? You really want women that are attracted to and supportive of douchebags; selfish, inconsiderate men?

I am not here to decide for you. I long for a sweet, loving woman as you do, but if getting this woman mean turning a bad guy, then I can manage alone. I do not see women as trophies to be sought and won at all cost. Honour, Truth, Justice, personal hygiene, self confidence are the principles I seek to follow even at the expense of women.

2 Likes

Re: by vickodedon(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
usermane:

The fact that you don't have a girlfriend may have nothing to do with you being "nice". Additionally, you keep proclaiming you are a nice guy, man, you may think you are nice but others may not think so. In fact, genuine nice people don't go announcing that they are nice, they don't have to. There could be something else detaching girls from you, you may exhibit flaws which you haven't even realise.

Like iLegend, I admit that women are often mean and heartless to men. What I do not share is his recommendation for men like you to become bad and mean towards women. Men get dumped for numerous reasons that may have nothing to do with them being nice.

If you are already considering turning a bad guy to draw you women, ask yourself these simple questions; would you recommend this kind of bad guy for your sister or daughter? Are you willing to become the kind of man you wouldn't wish for your sister or daughter? Is getting laid or a girlfriend worth threading that path? You really want women that are attracted to and supportive of douchebags; selfish, inconsiderate men?

I am not here to decide for you. I long for a sweet, loving woman as you do, but if getting this woman mean turning a bad guy, then I can manage alone. I do not see women as trophies to be sought and won at all cost. Honour, Truth, Justice, personal hygiene, self confidence are the principles I seek to follow even at the expense of women.
settled
Re: by meshi1990(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ i cant wait to buy your book wen its out, by d way can i av any of your social media handle there's sumtin i want to ask u.
Re: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ILegend I kinda say yes to what you wrote and it's true most girls prefer u predictable and mostly guys with confidence. I usually read this stuff you should check it out, its called the Rational Male, its scary and some parts far fetched but explains the dating dynamism
Re: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
@iLegend

Here is the link

https://therationalmale.com/

1 Like

Re: by Obiomon: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
usermane:

you getting it all wrong though!!! I believe na because girls never do you strong thing that's why you talking like this... you still on a long thing

1 Like

Re: by samblack(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Believe me you can lie better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / What Is Wrong With Our Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.