Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,988 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? (803 Views)

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Is there anything you think that can stop me from becoming President? Let me know.
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hungryboy what do you think?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by hungryboy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Is there anything you think that can stop me from becoming President? Let me know.
1)money you no get
2)sponsor you no get
3)godfather you no get

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
hungryboy:
1)money you no get 2)sponsor you no get 3)godfather you no get
Hahaha...how do you know? I have all that and more
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
drimpeccable, what do you think?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iambvard, don't you think I am unstoppable?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bioanthony, I hope you are getting ready for my Presidency. Do you think anything can stop me
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nwadiuko1, any difference?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Bioanthony, I hope you are getting ready for my Presidency. Do you think anything can stop me

Lols, alot of things,
How many youth were given opportunity to rule,
Only our past leaders are ruling, When we youth keep chanting continue we love you,
And note dis, 80% nigerians has one bad ideology that NO MONEY NO VOTE... but through God all anything can be done..
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Soskid and CSTR2, what ya say?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bioanthony:

Lols, alot of things,
How many youth were given opportunity to rule,
Only our past leaders are ruling, When we youth keep chanting continue we love you,
And note dis, 80% nigerians has one bad ideology that NO MONEY NO VOTE... but through God all anything can be done..

wow..with what you wrote, I am certain to become President
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Come and tell me what you think davizin
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie, what about you?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Virus05, you can say something
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
AngelAhnie, what about you?
I can't tell cos I know nothing about you..
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Richieadeolu and OROZ, don't you think nothing can stop me
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I can't tell cos I know nothing about you..

Ok. A brief intro about me. I am destined2win, and I am the president-in-waiting
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

wow..with what you wrote, I am certain to become President
Yes boss
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Ok. A brief intro about me. I am destined2win, and I am the president-in-waiting
mention me when you are serious
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
mention me when you are serious
I am serious Angel, be part of the movt. Just pray for my time to come fast
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
No network I presume....

A lot of other things...

Lastly, not voting for Vizkiz wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Destined2win: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
GloryIsaac:
No connections i presume....

Youths can never be given a chance in this country except you're in the military...

A lot of other things...

Lastly, not voting for Vizkiz wink

I can confirm to you that I am the President from what you wrote
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

lol... Nice one cheesy

President destined. Let's start from you voting me cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I firing a round to your skull
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Nwadiuko1, any difference?
Re: What Is That One Thing U Think That Can Stop Me From Becoming President? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

You're not in the military tongue
But dont forget to vote Vizkiz oo smiley

(1) (Reply)

We Are Learning From Iran’s Diversification Experience – Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Emirates Flight Crash Lands At Dubai International Airport! / Kacichukwu Tells CNN President Is Concerned About Nigeria's Output Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.