Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - (596 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
What would you do if a man, who your wife says is just a ‘friend’ buys her a phone of over 100k? What will be your first thought?

Will you suspect her of cheating and make her return the phone or just take a chill pill?

This is a Serious Issue. Be Sincere!!

Drop your Comments.

The Wife already told the husband that she needs a new phone and the husband informed her of the Outstanding bills they need to take care of e.g Children School Fees, House Rent and many other things before the issue of buying a phone.

Then the Wife informed another man (Claims the Man is a friend) and then that one got her a brand new phone.

Do you think any man will be so nice without wanting anything in return?

What Would You Do?

Drop your Comments.

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not yet married. So d'nt knw what to do.... grin angry
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Emodeee: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
His wife is cheating on him.

It's life though.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
collect the phone, call the guy that bought it for her, smash the phone before him sad angry

what nonsense undecided
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016

Insecurities though ... What's so bad?
if someone got her a phone... thank the person instead.

Being married doesn't necessarily mean You stop taking gifts from friends, does it? angry
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by bladeAnders(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

Being married doesn't necessarily mean You stop taking gifts from friends, does it? angry
naso una day start
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by EmperorLee(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will collect the phone from her undecided.

Nobody should ask me what I will do with the phone
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Emodeee: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

I wonder the man that will marry you? Your reasoning faculty is not lady like.

you are a feminist but you will nvr admit it.

To the topics. If you are married, there are some gifts you shouldn't collect. The op's above illustration is one of them. You already asked your husband, he told you to chill, he gat bills to settle. Not as if he is not going to buy it for you, he wanted you to chill till he gathers the money but you went ahead to collect the phone from a male friend, dats crazy. It's not a gift, it's granting of request. Perhaps you have been lamenting that you need xyz type of phone, so he thought he should get it for you. It would infuriate your husband. Don't be surprised if he instruct you to return it because dats the right thing to do.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Emodeee:

I wonder the man that will marry you? Your reasoning faculty is not lady like.

you are a feminist but you will nvr admit it.

To the topics. If you are married, there are some gifts you shouldn't collect. The op's above illustration is one of them. You already asked your husband, he told you to chill, he gat bills to settle. Not as if he is not going to buy it for you, he wanted you to chill till he gathers the money but you went ahead to collect the phone from a male friend, dats crazy. It's not a gift, it's granting of request. Perhaps you have been lamenting that you need xyz type of phone, so he thought he should get it for you. It would infuriate your husband. Don't be surprised if he instruct you to return it because dats the right thing to do.

LoL. grin

I wonder how it's any of your business tho. grin
Buh okay... I'd die Lonely, sad, SAD, Miserable and RICH.. embarassed
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Emodeee: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

I wonder how it's any of your business tho. grin
Buh okay... I'd die Lonely, sad, SAD, Miserable and RICH.. embarassed

it's not my business, i'm not even concerned. I was just saying the man that will marry you will be getting married to a tigresscheesy.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Emodeee:

it's not my business, i'm not even concerned. I was just saying the man that will marry you will be getting married to a tigresscheesy.

Goodluck to you.
tonguetongue

he has to be A lion too anyways.... cool
so, don't worry about US... we're cool sweet. ✌

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - by squarelead(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is dat man a Father Christmas, C'mon he might have interest. That's the reason why she must tell me why he got it for her.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? / How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy / My Happiness Beyond Expression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.