Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? (921 Views)

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
‪‪#‎First‬
She insulted Obanikoro on the floor of the house

‪#‎Second‬
She refused to shake hands with Senate President Saraki.

#‎Third‬
She sat on the seat of Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu and refused to stand up.

#‎Fourth‬
She called Dino a thug and a dog.

Is she the only female senator in the House? Why is she always in the habit of verbally insulting her colleagues on the floor of the Red chamber ?

6 Likes

Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by DickDastardly(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jagaban got her back cool

1 Like

Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
becuase she has a husband who knows not to control a woman but all in his quest for power.
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Woman that sacrificed her womb for her husband to make wealth and power cool "that was what we were told"

-Quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because she's sex starved and it is affecting her mentally
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by Nickymezor(f): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Woman that sacrificed her womb for her husband to make wealth and power cool "that was what we were told"

-Quote me anywhere
Hmmm, don't dey hv kids
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by HarbySloy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino won't like what you're saying about her new crush @OP.
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by Nickymezor(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

she is womb-less, google is thee friend or call omenka to find out from him
na una sabi...it should jst b a rumour o
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by Grundig: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

-Quote me anywhere
Cmon man.

Is this necessary?
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by JulianBond007: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

-Quote me anywhere
Honestly, i thought you were referring to Patience and Goodluck Jonathan. That's what I heard!
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Grundig:

Cmon man.

Is this necessary?
counter the message and not the messenger

-quote thee anywhere
Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by PhockPhockMan: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Grundig:

Cmon man.

Is this necessary?

Did you say this same thing when zombies were insulting the former first lady?

make I hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Senator Remi Tinubu Love Trouble So Much? by PhockPhockMan: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
HarbySloy:
Dino won't like what you're saying about her new crush @OP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Michael Okpara: The Epitome Of Honest Service We No Longer Have / Jibrin is a Serial Blackmailer: How He Blackmail Me In 2014 Odilim Onyebara / Declaration Of Niger Delta State : Ex-militant Leader Mocks Avengers, Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.