Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale (495 Views)

Blackberry Z30 For Sale. 17k Negotiable / New Deal!!! 2 New Blackberry Q10 For Sale / New Arrival!!! Blackberry Z30, Z10, Lg G3, Lg G2, Htc One M8, M7. For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale by chocolateme(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
My neighbor came in from Ghana and i went with him to Ikeja Computer Village to buy the phone, we bought it 65k, he traveled and came back yesterday and surprisingly was with the phone.
He said his wife said she doesn't want Z30 but BlackBerry Passport hmm..
Today, the seller said he will keep it and but will pay back the money in a month time nawao.
Well he wants to cut down the price and sell it off ASAP to who has the money available at hand.
He sells at 55k last. Who wants to buy?
Re: A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
take it to slots and do a phone swap. since u say the device is brand new, its worth might even be higher than that 55k u mentioned
Re: A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale by chocolateme(f): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
udondeymadt:
take it to slots and do a phone swap. since u say the device is brand new, its worth might even be higher than that 55k u mentioned
wow!! I will do tell him to do that, cool. Tnx dear
Re: A Brand New Blackberry Z30 For Sale by zaralady: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
A neatly used BlackBerry z30 for sale. Fone is 100% it has the latest blackberry of as well as play store. Play store is installed on it so u can use virtually all android app on this fone...it's 2 gig ram very fast and efficient. It also has 16gig inbuilt expandable to 128gig. It's 4g enable for fast Internet. Also the battery like 3000mah so u have nothing to bother. Did I forget to add dat the camera is 8mp and very bright. Fone already has a glass protector, and it coming with a unique casen. Call 07030363986

my location is lagos

the price is 45k.neg you can whatsapp me for pictures..

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Passport For Sale. Lagos Only / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale SOLD!!! / Very Neat, No Scratches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.