Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,826 members, 7,918,654 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure (3416 Views)

5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Nwogeh: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chai see what they did to this guy just because he said President Buhari will go for second tenure.

source

https://mobile./483620778415368?view=permalink&id=916012815176160&refid=18&_ft_

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by oloriooko(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nwogeh:
Chai see what they did to this guy just because he said President Buhari will go for second tenure.

source

https://mobile./483620778415368?view=permalink&id=916012815176160&refid=18&_ft_
grin grin grin grin grin
Na maximum shishi dem give the eeddiot for spewing trash , very funny joke anyway but lets see what PMB can do in 4 years

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by ministeriallist: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why the two sides of the chick's? One side for dey enough naa. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Peteru64(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
oloriooko:

grin grin grin grin grin
Na maximum shishi dem give the eeddiot for spewing trash , very funny joke anyway but lets see what PMB can do in 4 years
...great Ife!
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by oloriooko(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Peteru64:
...great Ife!
greeeaaattttt!!!!!
I feel u bro, Awo boys @ work grin
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by dannybomb(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
well at least he's alive. advice make d right choice 2019

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by todayboy: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who come beat omenka like this na angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Nwogeh: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Somebody left such an exaulted position & for over 30yrs, he did not add a single value to himself, no additional certificate, no business in his name, no any thing and you think he can add value to Nigeria just within one, you must be joking.... PMB needs 3 tenures before he can add value to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by wisov(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
U are very controversial,pple like u will say; hw did he manage to train his children in uk,
Nwogeh:
Somebody left such an exaulted position & for over 30yrs, he did not add a single value to himself, no additional certificate, no business in his name, no any thing and you think he can add value to Nigeria just within one, you must be joking.... PMB needs 3 tenures before he can add value to Nigeria.
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Yourskills(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2016
funny
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Lordmykel(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2016
grin learn to keep your opinions to yourself nextime.
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by mommaade(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by meccuno: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Nwogeh:
he needs 73 years to make an impact......he isn't that bright
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Nwogeh: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
What surprises me most is the kind of avoidable pains and sufferings we all are going through yet if you voice out they will say you are anti PMB. I'm not saying people should not support his govt but this govt should do something very fast before everyone dies
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Nwogeh: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Come to think of it, if it was a Southerner that is occupying this position and people are suffering like this, streets of Kano would have been impassable, cos those achaba boys believes in talking with their guns and knives unlike we that complain only with our phones

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by TPAND(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Come 2019, promises will become Excuses. Trust me, blames will be passed, and excuses will be the chant not change
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by jahsharon: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Nwogeh:

My brother, I am surprised too. No investment over 30 years. What a man! But I think the reason is because he did not loot the treasury like your Stealing is not Corruption brother and his thieving grammarian cantankerous sheppopo wife, so he did not have blood money to invest but he invested in his children, three children graduating from a pounds paying university because PDP has spoilt Nigerian education over the last 16 years. He also invested in his cows rigth in his village, your PhD in Fisheries and Zoology holder does not even has a fish pond not animal farm bot billions in oversea accounts. Education and cow rearing are definitely a worthy investments by the people's general. If your parents have done the same instead of owambe parties, then you will not be jobless and trolling over the internet.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by TEYA: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Nwogeh:
Can you tell me the additional businesses and certificates that gowon, shagari, babangida and abdulsalam added after leaving office?
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Peteru64(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
oloriooko:
greeeaaattttt!!!!!
I feel u bro, Awo boys @ work grin
I don sabi because I no only grt ife fit sabi sms... Hope u dey enjoy d prolonged show
Re: See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure by Nwogeh: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
jahsharon:

My brother, I am surprised too. No investment over 30 years. What a man! But I think the reason is because he did not loot the treasury like your Stealing is not Corruption brother and his thieving grammarian cantankerous sheppopo wife, so he did not have blood money to invest but he invested in his children, three children graduating from a pounds paying university because PDP has spoilt Nigerian education over the last 16 years. He also invested in his cows rigth in his village, your PhD in Fisheries and Zoology holder does not even has a fish pond not animal farm bot billions in oversea accounts. Education and cow rearing are definitely a worthy investments by the people's general. If your parents have done the same instead of owambe parties, then you will not be jobless and trolling over the internet.

LOL
Nairalanders sha!
I enjoy una anyway

(1) (Reply)

Deja-vu: Does This 2013 Venezuelan News Report Look Familliar? [PIC] / Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! / We Set Up Biafra Guards Over Quit Notice –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.