Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,324 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best (423 Views)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best by Tosinstevens(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Time to learn from quotes .......lets see who got the best ...just give them a like

mine is

."Sometimes you have to forgive & forget. Forgive them for hurting and forget they even exist".
Re: Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lots of them
Re: Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best by Batifeori: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anytime I see this picture,all I could just do is to stop thinking about why things turned out so bad for me

1 Like

Re: Your Best Or Favourite Quote For 2016..lets See Who Got The Best by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life that you have imagined for yourself and where you truly wish to go, your feet will take you.

Mountains will fall and seas divide before you if you take in your stride the difficulties of life in this pursuit of excellence.

Believe in yourself and in your dreams, because often we lose what we might win, because we doubt the power within.

(1) (Reply)

As A Teacher, What Is The Harshest Truth A Student Has Ever Taught You? / Practical Guide For Improving & Empowering Youth By: Olawale David Oyinlade / Lesson On Humility To Learn about Bode Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.