Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) (8277 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by popesam1(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
'Childish' is an understatement. I
am shocked beyond words that an old
man would reduce himself to this
level of thinking and behavior. A
Senator? A lawmaker? A so-called
"role model"? Absolutely
irresponsible.

See Proof
Look at the first picture he took
with Dbanj at the Airport.
Check the time, you can see its
9:10AM.

Check the second picture
You can see its 9:20AM which means
he's still at the airport.
The third picture he's also at the
airport and the time is also 9:20AM
And Suddenly he appears at bourdillon
road which is 9:38AM.
How can someone move from airport to
bourdillon road in 18 Minutes.
And according to Google map the
fastest route from the airport to
bourdillon road is 29 Minutes.

Think about this.

Written By Popesam1 for

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/proof-that-dino-melaye-is-lying-about.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Tenkobos(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Call it childish, stupidity or height of irresponsibility but that is exactly what we want Mrs. Aishaburton to do in Ame.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Elchappo: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Those re the time he chose to pass the info to your kind.

Sure he posted the 1st two enroute Bourdilion.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by 7agaza(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2016
OP are you this naive? so you dont know the difference between time of upload and time at which the picture was taken?

Recieve sense.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Almajiri1: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Only if Aisha Halliburton will attempt to venture one mile radius of America.....

We await Lagos ibadan express road and Sahara reporters under the Piper tinubu to start firing.

Otumba Oloye dino is man enough to impregnate them all.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by eyeview: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Op,those were the times he posted his pix and comments,not the actual time he got there.
In trying to prove too smart,you goofed on the simplest common sense.
Meanwhile,all this attempts to discredit Dino,is it just to save Tinubu's larger than life stance.
Am not a fan of either of them but a few days ago most yorubas were declaring the things that will happen to Melaye if he ever sets foot in Lagos,some listed the inummerable things that Tinubu will do to him. The Dino guy to show that he isn't a coward,not only came to Lagos,he came to Bourdillon to even stroll and snap photos. And now the same yoruba bunch(the tinubu worshippers bunch cos not all are under the broom juju) seeing that their god has been ridiculed and demystified started raining abuse on the Dino guy for being childish while some like the OP went 'James Bonding' on the clues that will help prove otherwise

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by sorepco(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Ve u ever heard of helicopter service in lagos?? Moreover na vip him be so no queuing

popesam1:
"role model"? Absolutely
irresponsible.

See Proof

Check the second picture

Think about this.

Written By Popesam1 for

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/proof-that-dino-melaye-is-lying-about.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Elchappo: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
So OP, re u saying the photo with Dbanj was photomarketed

U guyz threatened him, he showed up, una go do hide nd seek only to surface online to start the attack..

No wonder when I googled "Coward" I saw it's used when describing a tribe from the west of Nigeria.

Just as someone said, tell Aisha Buhari to go do same in Amelica

29 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by brownlord1: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Smh
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by popesam1(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
sorepco:
Ve u ever heard of helicopter service in lagos?? Moreover na vip him be so no queuing

Lol. Maybe our senator has taken those picture before
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by walexGodson(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Common sense they said it's not common,Dino lack it

1 Like

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
Call it childish, stupidity or height of irresponsibility but that is exactly what we want Mrs. Aishaburton to do in Ame.

Aisha is too refined to dance to your childish wish........the last time I checked, America govt issued a report on the true Aisha involved in the scam

Back to the topic, Nigerians are becoming wiser now, so 2019 will be operation sweep out all these unproductive leaders who keep on dragging us backward with their actions and inaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by RZArecta(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
I only pray after all these disgraceful embarrassment Dino gave Tinubu by gallivanting round Bourdillon and other parts of Lagos that Tinubu won't try what he attempted to do to senator Ekweremadu on Melaye. Not everybody has forgotten o cool

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by popesam1(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:
So OP, re u saying the photo with Dbanj was photomarketed

U guyz threatened him, he showed up, una go do hide nd seek only to surface online to start the attack..

No wonder when I googled "Coward" I saw it's used when describing a tribe from the west of Nigeria.

Just as someone said, tell Aisha Buhari to go do same in Amelica

0803 314 6905 that is dino melayes
number, I called he didn't pick , I
sent text no reply!
That pictures was taken six month ago
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by VictorRomanov: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
popesam1:
"role model"? Absolutely
irresponsible.

See Proof

Check the second picture

Think about this.

Written By Popesam1 for

Chai Op! who do u this kind things. When a picture is taken and when it is posted on twitter are two different things. I can take a picture yesterday and post it today on twitter. Twitter will only show the time I posted the picture and not when it was taken.

This implies that he may already be in a car taking him to bourdillon road when he posted the pictures.(which is the reasonable thing to do)

Even when u see bourdillion. road behind him, u still dey type nonsense. U dey form detective for ya mind ooo cheesy grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Elchappo: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2016
popesam1:

sent text no reply!
That pictures was taken six month ago

I am sure his phone has an App that takes pinshure of those that call him, he must ve seen it's one hungry dude from south waste west

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by popesam1(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Chai Op! who do u this kind things. When a picture is taken and when it is posted on twitter are two different things. I can take a picture yesterday and post it today on twitter. Twitter will only show the time I posted the picture and not when it was taken.

This implies that he may already be in a car taking him to bourdillon road when he posted the pictures.(which is the reasonable thing to do)

Even when u see bourdillion. road behind him, u still dey type nonsense. U dey form detective for ya mind ooo cheesy grin grin grin grin

sent text no reply! those pictures were taken six month ago
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by DaBullIT(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2016
lol

This guy with Dino's Number na you Biko

1 Like

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by rassan: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Is this a senator representing the federal Republic of Nigeria or an area boy with very myopic brain? Walking around ikoyin for what? And how does that positively affect the kogi people he's representing? Somebody of his age behaving like a lad, Although i blame the people that voted this guy as a senator. I used to respect senate position before but with this kind of guy as a senator,any irresponsible person can just wake up to become a senator in Nigeria. Is it not even better to scrape the senate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by VictorRomanov: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2016
popesam1:

U called him and he didnt reply, what does that prove? Stop making more fool of urself. Na from phone u wan beat am before? Go bourdillon road go beat am.

He took the picture with Dbanj 6 months ago, and he remembered to post it yesterday. If u were him would u try that? When u have a witness in the photo who could testify that it was 6months ago and u go ahead to post it.?

12 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Almajiri1: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
RZArecta:
I only pray after all these disgraceful embarrassment Dino gave Tinubu by gallivanting round Bourdillon and other parts of Lagos that Tinubu won't try what he attempted to do to senator Ekweremadu on Melaye. Not everybody has forgotten o cool
Assassination made to look like accident? Otumba Oloye is half human and half spirit.

Dino and all the orishas would take the battle to their door steps.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Dino dared the YoroBbbbers and they stupidly want to make a point by using the time he posted the pictures... Haba, my brother... Dumbest thread of the year grin

13 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
I c..u re one of those tryin to cook as much hate talk as possible.now u ve even proven to us u its u who is not to be taken serious with ur level of full blown ignorance. And even if u re saying d truth u can't still rubish him I dnt c any thng so wrng he has son DAT al ya wailers re noosing abt.always mind wat u say wen referring to people..come to think of it who called d shot first?[b]I c..u re one of those tryin to cook as much hate talk as possible.now u ve even proven to us u its u who is not to be taken serious with ur level of full blown ignorance. And even if u re saying d truth u can't still rubish him I dnt c any thng so wrng he has son DAT al ya wailers re noosing abt.always mind wat u say wen referring to people..come to think of it who called d shot first?[/b]I c..u re one of those tryin to cook as much hate talk as possible.now u ve even proven to us u its u who is not to be taken serious with ur level of full blown ignorance. And even if u re saying d truth u can't still rubish him I dnt c any thng so wrng he has son DAT al ya wailers re noosing abt.always mind wat u say wen referring to people..come to think of it who called d shot first?who?
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Almajiri1: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
popesam1:

Please be informed that Otumba Oloye dino is currently been bestowed with a new chieftaincy title by the gods,spirits and 24 elders of south west.

Otumba Oloye will call you back once the initiation initializes fully.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. You are also invited to the after party at burdillion.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Only if Aisha Halliburton will attempt to venture one mile radius of America.....

We await Lagos ibadan express road and Sahara reporters under the Piper tinubu to start firing.

Oloye dino is man enough to impregnate them all.

Cc: seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, modath

This are the supporters of the insane outburst of melaye. The bolded post encourages molestation of women and denigrates women as sex objects. Pls ensure post like this are banned sad

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by TPAND(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2016
As far as the whole issue go, Dino is in the lead. APC faction of Tinubu do your worse. What this people think is, only Tinubu made APC, the power of the center they are enjoying today was handed over to them by the North.

Maman Duara has more mouth than Tinubu in this present administration. Tinubu's boyis at the helm of affairs at FIRS, tell him to do that Alpha-Beta trick he did with Lagos on Nigeria and let's see if the North won't raise a brow.

Dino in the lead
#Dinoisleading

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Almajiri1: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:

This are the supporters of the insane outburst of melaye. The bolded post encourages molestation of women and denigrates women as sex objects. Pls ensure post like this are banned sad
You think nairaland is burdillion where programmers and anon prostrate for tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by hundredhunndred: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:

The kid is Iboe and will support Dino for sure.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

The kid is Iboe and will support Dino for sure.

Supporting dino is not my problem but encouraging rape and molestation of women. It is a bad precedence
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by hundredhunndred: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Supporting dino is not my problem but encouraging rape and molestation of women. It is a bad precedence

Sure, he will support anything criminal.
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by policy12: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Proof That Dino Melaye Is Lying About Walking Around Lagos (see Proof) by adefowope14(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2016
very childish and senseless

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’ / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics / Buhari Congratulates First Bank Of Nigeria On Its 125th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.