Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here (19618 Views)

Rabbits Farmers Let's Meet Here / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership / Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Benedicttemii: 6:52am On Feb 29
Please I need someone to guide me on how to start charcoal exportation
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Benedicttemii: 6:54am On Feb 29
hartson:
it depends on a lot of factor so the more money you have the better.I started last year with 400k and today am happy.If you have up to that or more you can start with it.cheers

Could you please guide me on how to start this business πŸ™
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by grandpoh(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06
zainab234:
I want to start charcoal business. Any wholesaler in Lagos? I stay at Igando Lagos State

This is a very good location for this business, please don’t stay in Lagos and wait for suppliers go into those villages yourself and see for your eye follow your truck come back. Charcoal business is gold
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by hartson(m): 1:46am On Apr 09
Benedicttemii:

Could you please guide me on how to start this business πŸ™
sorry bro am replying you 2 months after your initial qoute.i have been offline since my last quote here.I don't do export at the moment
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by emyann(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08
Am into charcoal briquettes (Palm kernel shell charcoal briquettes, and sawdust charcoal briquettes). I would want export link. Please kindly help me if you have the link. We can actually do it together if you want. Kindly reach me on: 0902 642 2311
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by hartson(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08
emyann:
Am into charcoal briquettes (Palm kernel shell charcoal briquettes, and sawdust charcoal briquettes). I would want export link. Please kindly help me if you have the link. We can actually do it together if you want. Kindly reach me on: 0902 642 2311
sadly,those ahead don't show those coming behind the road.if you see a genuine dealer that will grab you by your hand and lead you then goodluck to you.
Warning:Don't damble into exportation if you not experienced cos there lots of pit holes along the path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farm Creatures That Will Help Your Farm / 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi / How To Start Intensive Cat Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.