Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. (4926 Views)

Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Pedrop: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well well well.

There is no need criticising someone you already know he is not going to change.

There is no need criticising someone you already know that if not by circumstances he doesn't deserve a place in your gathering.

There is no need criticising someone you have assumed self defence mode against.

Let Afonjas keep criticising while the pedophile strikes

4 Likes

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by vayne(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
We will resist any attempt by the ewedu eating afonjas to drag the igbos into the mess they created

5 Likes

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by osymerga(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Been wondering why the SW want the SE Governors to start criticising Buhari when they didn't contribute in making this useless Change a reality. The SE Governors knows when and when not to talk...
They shouldn't expect the SE to start talking in order to satisfy them.The North and SW decided that Buhari is the best choice,so the SE is watching to see how it pans out...
Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Keziehenry(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lalasticlala do your work pls
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by BiafranPrince: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, earn your pay now! angry
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by JingoOAU(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Udmaster:
It was a shock to see Nairaland Mods push a thread by a yoruba named "why are South East Governors afraid to criticize Buhari" to frontpage.
Now let me pen my reply to the yorubas the reason why.
-When Buhari came into power and tagged us 5%, you hypocrites hailed him and was happy that Igbos have been pushed out of power corridor(the mainly reason u guys voted for Buhari).
- Now your demi god Buhari is becoming a joke of a president and his regime becoming a total failure with the economy crashing.
Now you yorubas want to involve the Igbos in criticizing a Man they did not vote for? UR PLANS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY.
Buhari hate Igbos, IGBOS hate him back.
Yorubas focus on your marriage to the North and leave IGBOS alone.
South West is a weak link in Southern Nigeria Unity and The North knows this.
APC is a cursed name in the Igbo territory, we will NEVER support this demonic APC Regime.
GOD FORBID!

If my history book is true, I think this is the first time the Yoruba nation would be aligning with the North

Right from independence, the Igbos and the Hausas has always been husband and wife and throughout that period, up till 2015 elections, I've not seen yoruba people blaming the Igbos for standing against southern Unity.

I think the FG should introduce History to our primary and secondary schools. It's very much important because there are so many educated and graduate illiterates roaming about distorting facts, and it's only illiterates like them that believe such unfounded and incorrigible lies
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by rhemmiedream(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

They are very funny and intelligent at the same time, a super tribe. I wish one omo ibo will see me pretty enough marry me go anambra.
You this smelly Ebonyi cretin..Only an OSU denies his/her tribe .
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emancipation:
Now I can die peacefully because my Igbo brothers have finally understood how to play the "One Nigeria" game. Everyone is 100 times wiser now.
you go live o, nwanne.
I keep telling my Igbo brothers that you need smartness in this lord lugard cage.
The yorubas are realising their mistake voting that fool in aso rock now they want who will join them in the blame game.

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by greatiyk4u(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who are the "we" nwokem?

If you remove rigging and power of incumbency characterized by Nigeria politics, I am telling you the truth you will be shocked at who the Igbos will vote 4,

Aren't you ashamed that 4 the past 16years of PDP locust years, Igbos have had at least one senate president from all the 5 states yet nothing to show 4 it apart from individual benefits of people related to the politicians and their ass lickers?

We don't hate Buhari, we are just forced by Ignorance, circumstance and deceit to assume He hates us but that is a blatant lie.

Just tell me when last there was an open job opportunity by any state and local Government in south East yet they keep employing by "allocating slots" to the foolish politicians

I am convinced that come 2019, Buhari will get more votes in the South East than any other region, just shun what you read online especially in this forum cos majority of the comments are coming from "displaced" politicians a reason the Governors don't criticize Buhari foolishly, inshort all of them support and stand with Buhari

Ka chineke mezie okwu!
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yorubas carry your cross alone we no want, na by force by the way una call us fools and said we are politically naive when Bubu won the election, now kasala don bust una wan involve us of wetin we don avoid tay tay

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Yorubas carry your cross alone we no want, na by force by the way una call us fools and said we are politically naive when Bubu won the election, now kasala don bust una wan involve us of wetin we don avoid tay tay
GBAM. let them carry their cross alone.

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by iamDiabolic(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
jedisco:
I was shocked to see the other thread on front page even with all the insults. That thread ought to have been closed but instead, bigotry was rewarded and it was given more publicity. Seun should just remove whoever pushed it to the fp that if he was not involved.

I used to see complaints from people that mods promote bigotry on Nairaland but I didn't give too much thought to it. This is obviously a crystal clear example of a bigoted mod and something should be done.
why not go to linda ikeji blog or ur Nigeria Forum,nairaland is owned by seun a yoruba man.
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by iamDiabolic(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
osymerga:
Been wondering why the SW want the SE Governors to start criticising Buhari when they didn't contribute in making this useless Change a reality. The SE Governors knows when and when not to talk...
They shouldn't expect the SE to start talking in order to satisfy them.The North and SW decided that Buhari is the best choice,so the SE is watching to see how it pans out...
Shalom.
I think u should also start againsting fayose nd ffk for criticizing bubu,they are yoruba and didn't support bubu.u guys are shallow only 60% voted buhari in s/west nd u attack yoruba's like we gave him 100%,why nt attack hausa's nd middle belt people
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
why not go to linda ikeji blog or ur Nigeria Forum,nairaland is owned by seun a yoruba man.
oh I see. You guys are hypocrites 4rm birth.

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by iamDiabolic(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
But according to history ogbo's nd hausa's av always been husband nd wife nd always relegate yoruba to opposition.from azikwue betraying awolowo to ass lick ahmadu bello,ekwueme nd shagari.even obj was nt yoruba candidate in 1999,it was baba.falae but u asslick hausa's. Nd voted for obj who was hanpicked by northerners.
I supported gej but the way u guys cry foul like igbo's nd yoruba had an agreement to vote for igbo candidate(gej) sucks,yoruba's gave 40%,gej even won ekiti(or is ekiti an igbo state)
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by iamDiabolic(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Udmaster post=47632212]oh I see. You guys are hypocrites 4rm birth.[/quotewhatever dawg,fucck off to linda ikeji blog,u won't be missed]
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=iamDiabolic post=47632309][/quote]eweduteran
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by iamDiabolic(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Udmaster:
eweduteran
ekpa akpu eating Igbo from red mud community of palm tree roof republic
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Yorubas are so pathetic.... I pity the Igbo women that allow these cowards stain their bloodline!!

2 Likes

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by kingzizzy: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
I congratulate my fellow Igbos to have seen Buhari for the disaster of a leader he is and stayed away from him. I have no doubt that Buhari will be a much worse leader than GEJ ever was. Those who voted Buhari and APC can now enjoy their so called "change" for another 3 years

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingzizzy:
I congratulate my fellow Igbos to have seen Buhari for the disaster of a leader he is and stayed away from him. I have no doubt that Buhari will be a much worse leader than GEJ ever was. Those who voted Buhari and APC can now enjoy their so called "change" for another 3 years
O Tua! Let them North/SW enjoy their "changi".
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by urbanmonk: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yorubas reach orgasm by one means only - lying to themselves.

In the spirit of Christianity, we will continue to pray for pastor Osibanjo who has been caged like a small bird in the name of Veeepeee. The pastor no longer believes in restructuring Nigeria as a way forward.
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by shakaZuIlu: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
jedisco:
I was shocked to see the other thread on front page even with all the insults. That thread ought to have been closed but instead, bigotry was rewarded and it was given more publicity. Seun should just remove whoever pushed it to the fp that if he was not involved.

I used to see complaints from people that mods promote bigotry on Nairaland but I didn't give too much thought to it. This is obviously a crystal clear example of a bigoted mod and something should be done.

Seun is aware of one Apc mod that doesn't hide his party and he's on rampage banning the Igbos or pdp supporters like temitemi1, TANTUMERGO007, SeverusSnape, etc just for being too vocal and resolute.
Seun saw all these yet gave such sensitive position to him and what do you expect from him being neutral? nope.
Seun should create a special report button for himself inorder to report mods Injustice with evidence.

it's really clearer that nairaland have compromised
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by overall90: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
that thread pain me no be small.
do you know that the yoruba thinking immediately after Buhari was declared winner is that he is going to share everything into 2,the north takes one, Tinubu and the yorubas take the other half while the igbos and the rest of SS will just be mere on lookers not knowing that their messiah have some other plans up his sleeves.
i recall when Ohaneze visited Buhari to pledge their support,how the yorubas went berserk and start hipping all manner of opprobrium on the igbos,
even here on NL during that period ,once any igbo says something concerning the govt,you here things like "wetin concern you people with Buhari govt,don't you want your Biafra again,bla bla.
and now that disillusionment has set in,they are looking for who to sink with.
i urge every igbo to be alert.the yorubas should know that the time they used to write all manner of falsehood against the igbos without any rebuttal is over.
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by shakaZuIlu: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
greatiyk4u:
Who are the "we" nwokem?

If you remove rigging and power of incumbency characterized by Nigeria politics, I am telling you the truth you will be shocked at who the Igbos will vote 4,

Aren't you ashamed that 4 the past 16years of PDP locust years, Igbos have had at least one senate president from all the 5 states yet nothing to show 4 it apart from individual benefits of people related to the politicians and their ass lickers?

We don't hate Buhari, we are just forced by Ignorance, circumstance and deceit to assume He hates us but that is a blatant lie.

Just tell me when last there was an open job opportunity by any state and local Government in south East yet they keep employing by "allocating slots" to the foolish politicians

I am convinced that come 2019, Buhari will get more votes in the South East than any other region, just shun what you read online especially in this forum cos majority of the comments are coming from "displaced" politicians a reason the Governors don't criticize Buhari foolishly, inshort all of them support and stand with Buhari

Ka chineke mezie okwu!
[/s]
shatap there and get out
we hate Buhari and Buhari hates us
we're not cowards
we face our enemies without fear
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon destined to fail.

gerrarahia meehn

1 Like

Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Standing5(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
If according to OP, the fact that igbos didn't vote Buhari is the reason they wouldn't criticize him, why didn't they criticize Turai when she caged Jonathan?
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
overall90:
that thread pain me no be small.
do you know that the yoruba thinking immediately after Buhari was declared winner is that he is going to share everything into 2,the north takes one, Tinubu and the yorubas take the other half while the igbos and the rest of SS will just be mere on lookers not knowing that their messiah have some other plans up his sleeves.
i recall when Ohaneze visited Buhari to pledge their support,how the yorubas went berserk and start hipping all manner of opprobrium on the igbos,
even here on NL during that period ,once any igbo says something concerning the govt,you here things like "wetin concern you people with Buhari govt,don't you want your Biafra again,bla bla.
and now that disillusionment has set in,they are looking for who to sink with.
i urge every igbo to be alert.the yorubas should know that the time they used to write all manner of falsehood against the igbos without any rebuttal is over.
GBAM. nice one. I am ready 4 them. I will post this in many Igbo Forums on facebook.
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Standing5:
If according to OP, the fact that igbos didn't vote Buhari is the reason they wouldn't criticize him, why didn't they criticize Turai when she caged Jonathan?
the North married you SW.
Now Buhari has shunned you people and is northernizing Nigeria.
Face him alone and leave IGBOS out.
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided
Look at this igbo man forming transvestite all for the sake of tribalism!
Pathetic!

Crossdressing is cultural for them and transvetites are common there

You dont wonder why their men tie wrapper like women?
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by globe16: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Udmaster:
It was a shock to see Nairaland Mods push a thread by a yoruba named "why are South East Governors afraid to criticize Buhari" to frontpage.
Now let me pen my reply to the yorubas the reason why.
-When Buhari came into power and tagged us 5%, you hypocrites hailed him and was happy that Igbos have been pushed out of power corridor(the mainly reason u guys voted for Buhari).
- Now your demi god Buhari is becoming a joke of a president and his regime becoming a total failure with the economy crashing.
Now you yorubas want to involve the Igbos in criticizing a Man they did not vote for? UR PLANS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY.
Buhari hate Igbos, IGBOS hate him back.
Yorubas focus on your marriage to the North and leave IGBOS alone.
South West is a weak link in Southern Nigeria Unity and The North knows this.
APC is a cursed name in the Igbo territory, we will NEVER support this demonic APC Regime.
GOD FORBID!
THank you bro, God blee you. It needs to be stressed that we hate buhari more than he hates us..
Re: A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. by Udmaster(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
globe16:

THank you bro, God blee you. It needs to be stressed that we hate buhari more than he hates us..
tanx. There is no point hiding it. Buhari hate IGBOS. He has shown it many times.
Its time to return the hate back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / What Are The Things Yoruba Tribe Is Good At? / PDP Holds NEC Meeting On Wednesday, May 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.