Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus (1440 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fear can make you do anything..lmao

Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by LuveU2(f): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
tcheeew tongue
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by faitheverest(f): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehe > grin
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by Ladycloud(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol... There can never be a second Jesus
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin dats d work of adrenalin o my bro... u can turn to jet li self if u see threat or dangerous animal grin
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by jubrealguy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
tcheeew tongue
make i hep u elongate am well well

mtcheeeeeeeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by MrOlihilistic: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
fiyin015:
grin dats d work of adrenalin o my bro... u can turn to jet li self if u see threat or dangerous animal grin
lol...that's true,but that's make me walk on water,lol
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by blaquemyc: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
the day you go see danger face to face na that day u go knw say you sabi fly like bird
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
lol...that's true,but that's make me walk on water,lol

You too can go and try it on the beach... just look for a wild animal or very poisonous snake...to chase u across...don't forget to post the pics on NL o...gud luck bro grin grin
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]stale[b][/b]
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by LuveU2(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
jubrealguy:
make i hep u elongate am well well

mtcheeeeeeeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
fiyin015:

You too can go and try it on the beach... just look for a wild animal or very poisonous snake...to chase u across...don't forget to post the pics on NL o...gud luck bro grin grin
u wicked o..well I've been chased by an ostrish before.it wasn't funny at all.
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Remember d day COW pursue me•••i run pass CAR embarassed
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Remember d day COW pursue me•••i run pass CAR embarassed
hahahalol..I can imagine you running..screaming Jesus!Jesus!!Jesus!!!
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
u wicked o..well I've been chased by an ostrish before.it wasn't funny at all.

grin grin ostriches and turkeys can scare people enh... grin
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
fiyin015:

grin grin ostriches and turkeys can scare people enh... grin
lol..turkey is one troublesome bird.but bro,if ostrich chase u,or kick you.that's the day you will know there are evil birds roaming this earth
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
hahahalol..I can imagine you running..screaming Jesus!Jesus!!Jesus!!!
.lolz••••i started having thoughts that am a KENYA- born-NIGERIAN,,if u see the way I TIRE race
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.lolz••••i started having thoughts that am a KENYA- born-NIGERIAN,,if u see the way I TIRE race
lol..'run for you life'marathon races are normally funny,you won't even know when you jump a 10ft tiled fence.I can till remember the way an ostrich gave me a marathon race@in south Africa.the way I jumped the iron fence is something I can't figure out.
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
lol..'run for you life'marathon races are normally funny,you won't even know when you jump a 10ft tiled fence.I can till remember the way an ostrich gave me a marathon race@in south Africa.the way I jumped the iron fence is something I can't figure out.
.kikikikik m telling you
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
lol..turkey is one troublesome bird.but bro,if ostrich chase u,or kick you.that's the day you will know there are evil birds roaming this earth

LOL..... grin grin
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by NevetsIbot(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
the day a mad dog pursued me. I flew over a fence I always eyed. I flew... Straight outta the compound. Adrenaline can make you do almost anything. Hehehe.
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by NevetsIbot(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
and the ostritch didnt catch up with you That ostritch must be very little. Hehehe... Twuld have pecked holes into your head
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and the ostritch didnt catch up with you That ostritch must be very little. Hehehe... Twuld have pecked holes into your head
lol..the ostrich arent small,it's a grown one,standing at 6ft 3.I've being on the training ground since day one,I'm good at running,and also I wasn't that far from the fence.
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin cheesy..
He is the antichrist
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
grin cheesy.. He is the antichrist
grin[quote author=ireneony post=47639955] grin cheesy..lol
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by mizzbouqui(f): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lolssss
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
miremoses:
lol..the ostrich arent small,it's a grown one,standing at 6ft 3.I've being on the training ground since day one,I'm good at running,and also I wasn't that far from the fence.
6ft 3?? That bird is 7inches taller than me sha..... The horor. God saved your eyeballs
Re: Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus by miremoses(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
6ft 3?? That bird is 7inches taller than me sha..... The horor. God saved your eyeballs
lols..buh u know not all ostrich have the same height.

(1) (Reply)

What Dose It Signifies??? / If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. / My Fianceè And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.