Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Football In The Making - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football In The Making (3081 Views)

World Football In The Next 5 Years? This Is What Champman Simulated. / 7 Deaths That Shocked Nigerian Football In 2016 / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football In The Making by leopayne(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
my yesterday winning from brighten4us

Re: Football In The Making by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Scammer on the prowl..
Tell him to post a 10 odd game here and he'll come up with excuses. Stop posting photoshopped pic's nobody is a fool.
Re: Football In The Making by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
brighten4us:
Kingofjapan you be real big fool I swear to God you dey call your generation scammer look the chats phone number of the chat dey there call the person and ask am also look up and see another his name is Christian call am ask am about me and see proofs of the games the codes dey there check am up for merrybet or betnaija before you dey talk like illiterate I know na poverty dey worry you wait for free games wen go hook your useless throat idiot.
i should call someone that's also in on the scam? grin
You think I'm dumb? You and i know anyone organize a whatsapp chat conversation grin grin
Vindicate yourself and shame me, post a "sure" game here, with 5 odds and above and let's if it will click.
Re: Football In The Making by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
brighten4us:
kingofjapan na hungry dey worry you seriously and poverty i can see that very well you think those chats na editing you be really big fool look up https://www.nairaland.com/leopayne this guy na new subscriber yesterday he have been a member of nairaland since 2015 so his account is old look up my wall he posted his ticket of winning yesterday and i also posted his chats with me so ask am and verify everything and also his ticket verify the ticket number there on merrybet: 95475703 and as well check another subscriber ticket 95393189 check the betslip of the winnings before you talk like mugu wen never bath i nor even get your time self proof full my page here so keep talking crap and keep waiting for free games illiterate black monkey your mates dey make money you dey here dey fool yourself.
Giving excuses as expected.
Only a retard will for your cheap tricks.
Re: Football In The Making by leopayne(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Scammer on the prowl..
Tell him to post a 10 odd game here and he'll come up with excuses. Stop posting photoshopped pic's nobody is a fool.

KINGOFJAPAN . I won't come here to waste my time on something datz not important. And I feel dis case is important. I usually hav my doubts wen subscribing for fixed games coz of scammers.. it took me almost 48 hours of research and investigation to know if brighten4us was a scam or not. At d end, d result was inconclusive but compared to some other groups he wuld seem a bit genuine. And also based on d fact dat his games were 2-5 odds and not d very big ones of 10 and above, I decided to try.. Yesterday was my 1st trial and it was a success. All 3 games wit an average odd of 2.3 played. now wat we'll be needing is Consistency coz if der is any form of inconsistency, it'll bring about doubt and datz wer the talks of Scam will gain der roots..
Thank you.
Re: Football In The Making by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
leopayne:

KINGOFJAPAN . I won't come here to waste my time on something datz not important. And I feel dis case is important. I usually hav my doubts wen subscribing for fixed games coz of scammers.. it took me almost 48 hours of research and investigation to know if brighten4us was a scam or not. At d end, d result was inconclusive but compared to some other groups he wuld seem a bit genuine. And also based on d fact dat his games were 2-5 odds and not d very big ones of 10 and above, I decided to try.. Yesterday was my 1st trial and it was a success. All 3 games wit an average odd of 2.3 played. now wat we'll be needing is Consistency coz if der is any form of inconsistency, it'll bring about doubt and datz wer the talks of Scam will gain der roots..
Thank you.
You are the only one who has testified so far, besides your account is fairly new and you ain't an active member sef, won't be surprised if you're in cohorts with him.
If this guy is for real he should post a game here and let's see if it'll enter.
Re: Football In The Making by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one boss... Your land is fully GREEN...

Can u please sir gve us inorder to convince us that u are REAL just 5 odds and believe me it won't hurt u or u can mail me...
Re: Football In The Making by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Only you na winnersyard, Blueprintt, Suregames49 and now Brighten4us.
when u don tire to scam you'll deactivate and try again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come In Let's Make Money. / Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. / What Ronaldinho Replied About Lionel Messi (screen Grab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.