Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Who Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God? (493 Views)

Who Is God? / Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who is God to you? 1. Your creator 2. Your saviour 3. Your protector 4. Your redeemer or 5. Your helper Who is he to you?
Re: Who Is God? by HungerBAD: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
God is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is God? by Lucario007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are we talking about Zeus, Yahweh, Anubis, Odin or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Well they all have one thing in common. They are all figments of your imagination.
Re: Who Is God? by Sylvekzee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucario007:
Are we talking about Zeus, Yahweh, Anubis, Odin or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Well they all have one thing in common. They are all figments of your imagination.

Sh.t man. Where is Horus, Krishna, Amadioha....... Huh?

grin
Re: Who Is God? by Sylvekzee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
God is an idea created by men.
Re: Who Is God? by Lucario007(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sylvekzee:

Sh.t man. Where is Horus, Krishna, Amadioha....... Huh?

grin
Damn I forgot all about them. And they're the good ones too! My area of expertise is Greek/roman and Shinto though. But if I started mentioning Izanagi, Izanami, Amaterasu and Susanoo people would get lost. cheesy
Re: Who Is God? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
God is my creator,my hope,my faith,my Lord and saviour and my eternal redeemer. I serve the living God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God? by orunto27: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oluwa Olorun Olodumare is Lord God Almighty. Have you not known that God is everything? That is why He is Almighty!!!!
Re: Who Is God? by hopefulLandlord: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
orunto27:
Oluwa Olorun Olodumare is Lord God Almighty. Have you not known that God is everything? That is why He is Almighty!!!!

Eledumare is the name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the Yoruba pantheon. Eledumare is the Supreme Creator.
Olodumare carries the responsibility of coordinating the Universe, while Olofi is identified with Olofin Oduduwa who brings existence to earth on orders from Olodumare.
Re: Who Is God? by orunto27: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very good. We are making progress in our Consciousness and Awareness of the existence and relevance of Yoruba Supreme Spirits

(1) (Reply)

10 Quotes That Got Pastor Adeboye Trending On Social Media / Our Daily Manna For Today 31/8/2016 / Top Saudi Cleric: Iranians Are Not Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.