Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Turn Plastic To Diesel - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Turn Plastic To Diesel (1409 Views)

2pieces 1500 Liter Hart Plastic Fish Pond For Urgent Sale At Ifako Ijaiye Lagos / 1500 Liters Hart Plastic Fish Pond urgently for sale / Fairly Used Fish Plastic Tank Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
h

Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by vikzdawiz: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Can you pls, tell me what u mean?
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by hajlat(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
After the training, how much would be needed to set up the business?
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
h
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by audex: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm interested adamuaudi@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2016
audex:
I'm interested adamuaudi@gmail.com

pls you have to contact us via whatsapp. our number is open for that platform
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by whirlwind7(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Huh.
I pity for all of you that would come back here later to lament.
Read between the lines. This is just bullshit.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
Huh. I pity for all of you that would come back here later to lament. Read between the lines. This is just bullshit.
have you tried calling?
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by All4good: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
silverink:

it all depends.......you can setup the business with just 20,000, 50,000 or 100,000 the list goes on, its all about what you want.

thats to say if you want to process 50kg of plastic in a day, you'll likely spend more than someone processing 10kg of plastic in a day . here are two major
things to consider when thinking setting this up.

1. PLACE
getting a place can be expensive, and if you want to build, add roof, gate, fence and all the rest, you certainly know that you'll spend more compared to when you're doing this in your backyard.

2. THE SIZE OF YOUR REACTOR
the size,complication and design also play a good role in determining the amount of capital you put into the business. if you're buying a big vessel for your reactor you should also not compare price with another person that's buying a small one.

there are other factors that must be considered... that's why you should not miss our one month training, cos we'll be covering a LOT.

Paying for the training is not a problem but you need to assure your intending student that this won't be a wasted investment. To clear this doubt please answer questions earlier asked with clarity eg.
1. Are you saying I can buy/assemble a reactor (plant) for N20,000? How many liters per hour will it produce?
2. Plastic raw materials at N20 for 1kg. Does this plastic include PVC and PET-bottles?
3. What is the heat source? Hope Not electricity driven?
Expecting further enlightenment thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by Ibenuel: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
why not host live seminars in some cities of states.
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ibenuel:
why not host live seminars in some cities of states.
we can also make live seminars on demand... but for simplicity sake... we decided to use whatsapp platform.
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
h
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by festusbiz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Called your number but its not going through... Am intrested too
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by silverink(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
j
Re: How To Turn Plastic To Diesel by barnabas47: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
silverink:
j
why do u quit the lesson on turning plastic to diesel, is that our agreement?

(1) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Scammers: Nigerians Be Warned!!! / I Have Ugu Pods For Sale At 500/pod / Plots Of Land For Farming / Lease In Ofada Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.