Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,120 members, 7,946,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

INVESTORS Check This Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INVESTORS Check This Out (513 Views)

Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" / Just For Investors!!! / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INVESTORS Check This Out by ojoshu(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please, I am seeking for investors and sponsors to finance my film production. If you are one or you know anyone with the financial power and interested investing or sponsoring film project that will generate huge profit let him or her contact me/Drop your email

I am a graduate of New York Film Academy and have attended. a lot of film workshop
and my dream is to bring science fiction. movie into place and this gonna be a huge profit for the investor.:

with good film making ideas and experience but for now We need Film investors. (believe me there z huge profit )

From feasibility study I carried out million of people are yearning for Science Fiction movie e.g like captain America, superman. here in Nigeria. we have a lot of heroes. to use most especially.

we have a lot of Sci-Fi movies we want to produce

'# Escape
The Explorer
the God of Thunder(SANGO)
the God of Iron. (Ogun)
Territorial Force
Lagos Down
and a lot more all scripts ready...

for the value of their money but that is lacking in most Nigerian films today. I am ambitious of producing video films with high quality audio-visual effect, good story lines with suspense, good acting and editing.

you can follow me on instagram @Olawoyinjoshua and check my page I have alot of people with me and have worked with toyin aimakhu, muyiwa ademola, Ransom Noah

I believe By God Grace the film will shake cinema
life is all about risk
Take one today

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale / Making Money Has Never Been Easier With The Fast Track Team / New Discovery Of Legit Bitcoin Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.