Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie (25816 Views)

Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Maxcollins042(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2016
comeandmarry:
When Hollywood dey spend millions on dia movies,production,graphics,stunt men,package rubber bullet,destroy brand new cars,afterall na dia dem dey make d cars.
But nollywood esp Yoruba and igbo movies,if its not king and Queen scenes or useless,senseless movie titles with hopeless deranged characters. Yoruba own na too dey show us Cele church,charms and hopeless movies
Just imagine this rubbish.
D oda day na a whole olu Jacob and chiwetalu deyy act as small pikin wey dey nursery 3.
Nawa o.
I kuku no worry o

I wonder when Hollywood stars go dey act dis kind stupid,useless, clueless, senseless,poorest roles and character.
Useless set of nollywooders
You must have spent a fortune buying their movie. Sorry o

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by RitzyPrince(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
I gave up on Nollywood since 1997....not surprised they're still this shitty undecided
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Supercee01(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
You will be like this. If I hear BIAFRA for your dirty mouth again. Sherap!

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Gassa007: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
sukkot:
why do deez biafran men like dressing like women na ? undecided grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pgije9IboSs/USk0BAsg0wI/AAAAAAABR1I/Yqr-njFka9I/s400/1.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Ignoramus.... Charles Inojie is from Edo state.
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by sukkot: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Gassa007:

Ignoramus.... Charles Inojie is from Edo state.
yeah and my name is aisha buhari
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
ennyhola:
see Warri...see the Oil state...looking so bad...and you are saying the NDA shouldn't attack

can't you see the kids looking malnourished? see their dressings See the adults ..looking unkept and you are asking them not to fight for their right I stand with Freedom!!!

Name one state that doesn't have areas populated with people languishing in abject poverty?? Ehnn
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by AuroraB(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
SSkillzzz:
that's it....I give up on Nollywood....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by AuroraB(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
yemi1261:
Who is seeing what am seeing in the second picture?...... watch film without pay!
Onye-beribe sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by wellmax(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
ennyhola:
see Warri...see the Oil state...looking so bad...and you are saying the NDA shouldn't attack

can't you see the kids looking malnourished? see their dressings See the adults ..looking unkept and you are asking them not to fight for their right I stand with Freedom!!!

What have they done with Ministry of ND funds, 13% derivations, Federal Allocation, Senatorial projects etc. Don't forget they have Governors, Senators, Reps , House of Assembly, Chairmen and Councillors. Problem of the ND is leadership. The earlier they realize that the better.

Btw that was a village, show me a pics from a 'developed' village in Nigeria.
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by wellmax(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2016
yemi1261:
Who is seeing what am seeing in the second picture?...... watch film without pay!

Bad guy. I no someone else would notice that V

1 Like

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
wellmax:

Bad guy. I no someone else would notice that V
b4 nko
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by olimeh13(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Look at this babe Carmel toe... hehehe

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Jacko01: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2016
I dont watch nigeroan movies
But i watched igwe township...... And said charles inojie oooooooo

Who born you oh..... No use laff kill person
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
sukkot:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pgije9IboSs/USk0BAsg0wI/AAAAAAABR1I/Yqr-njFka9I/s400/1.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
because they are too much they rule in comedy as far as africa is concern...ur tribe can not step in their shoes in comic. Igbos Rule tongue[quote author=sukkot post=47655938][b]
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Ikedonn(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Come see as the lady wearing tight come position her punana
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adikam:
because they are too much they rule in comedy as far as africa is concern...ur tribe can not step in their shoes in comic. Igbos Rule tongue
I cant disagree with you on that. my best friend in college was an igbo guy. this nigga was the funniest nigga i have ever met in my life. had me laughing and crying at the same time, all the time 24 7. this nigga stays funny. he has no off button lolzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Barigaboy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
You are so beautiful.
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Dubemkelly(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Economy is bad and its annoying when people waste the few available money
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by DCMIX(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
wetin concern me?
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
DON’T JUST BUILD A STORE. BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.

At UMS, we gives you a easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creatiful beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

Key Features

Shopping Cart and Checkout
Mobile Store and Checkout
Filtered Product Search
Digital Goods and Physical Products
Search Engine Optimized Stores
Flexible Shipping Options
Fine-Grained Tax Control
Inventory Management
Android and iPhone Apps

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel

Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by banky99(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
A very nice day to you all my Name is festus megie and have been online for long as I can remember making ground breaking discoveries in the online marketing platform and I just got a new one but onlike the previous ones I do need as much as 3125 to accomplish this and if I get that much people with just 550 each to invest I guarantee that b4 the end of this year to be exact in the next few months we all 3125 would have 156250 thousand naira in our pocket which we would rinse and start over again do it three times before moving to a bigger goal am I saying too much well this is just the tip now whatsapp won't be enough to manage all 3125 so we are going to use our email accounts and also a private Facebook group"https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom" to house all of us for easy communication,the group has been created with the link is right below, join and once I get my 3250 its going to be closed this information has been posted on my three blogs and also on three major forums and two blogs in nigeria so act fast before it gets filled to our continues success festus and if you can't find the Facebook group just send me a message on my email festus.megie@gmail.com will add u up.
This the group https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by kossyablaze(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
sukkot:

my guy nawa u o... I tot u av repented.... Support team Fynestboi for Mr NL na
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by sukkot: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
my guy nawa u o... I tot u av repented.... Support team Fynestboi for Mr NL na
bros, am trolling. people only respond to trolling wink grin
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by PeachyP(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Mondays are generally sad. Don't make it worse.

cheesy
Re: Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie by kossyablaze(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2016
sukkot:
bros, am trolling. people only respond to trolling wink grin
lol ok o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Top 30 Richest Rappers Of 2014 / USA Sexy Girl Video Watch Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.