Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,317 members, 7,971,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (32706 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hanging with the brothers cheesy
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
sleeping
ain't that what wkd is for?
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by ministergh: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2011
As an in Ghana now, i am at Osu in Accra and just admiring the beautiful people in Ghana. I like their fufu. Its very nice.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by nuga10: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
Watching tv
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by paulsan(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Clubin-sex-drinking hennesy, -i deeply tink n is d tinz in life, cuz i had fun enjoyin dem,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by julia030(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi Julie here and I spend my weekend sleeping whole day or watching movies.

smiley wink cheesy grin kiss

free tv
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by omoleke(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2011
FINANCIAL IDENTITY WORKSHOP

This article doesn’t start where you might think a typical guide should. We won’t ask how many lamps you have in your house, or what kind of vehicle you drive, or whether you use paper, plastic, or cloth bags at the grocery store. All that—and more—come later in the series of FIW. We start first by helping you identify what’s important to YOU—as an individual and as a member of a family and a community.
What this guide is all about
Our goals are to:
• Introduce the concept of sustainable living
• Identify three barriers to living sustainably in Nigeria and suggest ways to overcome them
• Help you begin to identify your personal values
• Show you how to use the “triple win” sustain- ability triangle in your lifestyle choices
• Help you decide how to incorporate sustainable behaviors into your everyday life
This guide focuses on making choices to improve quality of life and reduce negative impact on the environment. You’ll find information and activities to help you be more thoughtful about lifestyle choices and determine what’s really important to you and your family. We’ve included space to jot down your ideas, or you might want to keep a journal as you go through the guide. The decision to accept your financial status and live sustainably is intensely personal. Some people make changes to save money; others make changes to protect the environment; still others make changes to allow more time to pursue other things in life. It really doesn’t matter why we choose to adopt a sustainable behavior because the end result—a more sustainable life, community, and planet—is the same.
Each and every reason is valid and contributes to the individuality of this process.
What is sustainable living?
It’s about making changes and informed choices, even small ones, which improve the quality of our lives and of the planet for future generations. However, there can be misconceptions about what a sustainable lifestyle looks like. Can I drive the kind of vehicle I want and still be living sustainably? Can I have credit cards, shop at a mall, or go to the movies?

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by r1zbear(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2011
Saturday to school and sunday to church

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by foreignboy: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
I spend my weekend fu, cking.i fu, ked many girls as possible precisely nairalanders.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Reading
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by MaiSuya(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Flexiing, working, sleepig
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2011
Chilling out with some Ethiopian sisters
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by BABE3: 1:55am On Mar 28, 2011
@ OP Posting Controversial and funny topics on Nairaland, with some of my home girls/culprits! grin It was fun!
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
Cleaning
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tybanky(f): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
Attended wedding ceremony and go to church service
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by hackney(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
Went to ilford for DJ Abass old school gig at krystal bar.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
Movies
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by MaiSuya(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
working, surfing
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:55am On Apr 11, 2011
Sleeping
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Busy weekend
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
- went out (late nights/early mornings on friday and saturday grin lipsrsealed)
- worked (job, I do have one cheesy)
- then worked on my English assignments.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by babylawyr(f): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
Was really sad,pull all my savings t buy a BB 2 nd ended up with a fake. Who knws where Blackberry office is in Lagos
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 3:49am On Apr 25, 2011
slept, ate, watched tv till i slept and repeat cycle cheesy
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 26, 2011
Friday night/ Saturday morning I went to a beloved friend's wake-keeping/funeral. May her lovely soul RIP. . Sunday watched LAKERS/NOH's game and sad LAL fall ma hand, later went to a live band musical show with some Yoruba frnds and wasted 4 hours listening to some Yoruba dude from London singing only in Yoruba language no single English song. Well I stayed just because my homies wr enjoying it tho. Oh I went to the club on F
riday night after the wake-keeping.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Joshgun21(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
saturday I spent all day playing football and night watching movies and eating pizza for my friends smiley !!1
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
I was in class and soon I'll be at work tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by paulsan(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2011
I drank 2 doze me n ma gurl in doors, wake up men it was pumpin truout, Later i ate n continue pumpin. Is fun i enjoyd evry beat of it
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 5:52am On May 02, 2011
Laundry and watching Thor again
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Joshgun21(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2011
iice:

Laundry and watching Thor again

Why would you watch Thor again it wasn't such a good anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life / Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.