Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (32465 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2011
Sleep. . .TV. . .clean. . .play games
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by ignis: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2011
Eating
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Wilfredng: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
Well I guess am replying late. I spent mine working on a new project. I worked saturday, nearly forgot it was 9ja's birthday. I wanted to be at Eagle square but I don't trust the Boko Haram dudes. Expected some explosions there.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
Cleaning. Still can't find the shoe and don't even remember if i threw it out tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by meson: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2011
Urgent vacancy in a health care company based in lagos Nigeria and South Africa. We are recruiting due to expansion of influx in clientele.we are urgently in need of marketers,business developers and business facilitators.
Educational Requirement:
Minimum of OND.
Job Requirements:
1. Must be able to work unsupervised
2. Good at networking and highly resourceful
3. Computer skill is compulsory
4. Very Good communication skills
5. Presentation skill
Additional Info: Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested applicants should send only their CV immediately to your recruit.hsa@gmail.com
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by scholesss: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
good day , are you in business and having financial issues,lack of written plan,business proposal,business plan,regular cash shortages in your business,loss of market position and finally lack of information about the market or competition you are into or want to get involved in? your situation is about to change for good as kinetic associates is here to help you. please call +234-8068708970 or email us : kinecticassociates@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by reni09: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2011
Spend mine doin som promotion wrk 4 a club am promoting an uni hmewrk
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tybanky(f): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
I was indoor through tout saturday, on sunday went to school
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wash wash wash angry Guys decided to be home. Na so so plates i wash tire angry grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by slim147(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2011
Been Good
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by ebonysexy: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2011
Most of d time I hangout with my friends and lovers then by 6:00pm I go for choir practice, cos I love music passionatly
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by ilovelagos: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
sleeping, checking e-mails, writing report (which hasn't been done in office), viewing facebook, eating, going to the shopping mall for window shopping (sorry, stuffs at Nigeria are really expensive), shoprite for drinks/pork meat/potato chips/jollof rice etc, underbridge market for vegetables, getting back home, staying in front of the computer, that ends up a day.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2011
I spent the weekend trying to fight my natural urges lol grin[/font]
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by luv4scents(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
washing, movies, cooking, eating, gisting,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 4:38am On Oct 24, 2011
Wash, clean, wash, sleep, sleep, eat, eat grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Miliicent009(f): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2011
Went 4 a lill shoppin n sunday service was superb
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
I spent my whole freaking Saturday with a chick who denied me bleeping access after spending few bucks on her. Damn messed that first date up.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Kxy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
Did great things. As they say, great minds think great things.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
y d'u wanna knoww?
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
Sleeping and eating cool
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by yong1515yo: 4:17am On Dec 05, 2011
Do 1~2 hours reading.
Watch movie.
Shop on the net.
And so on.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Laundry, cleaning, watching, eating, nails.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]
Enjoy yourself. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
iice:

Laundry, cleaning, watching, eating, nails.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
Partying
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Same thing as last weekend tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Reading-- eating-- beaching party with friends as usual almost every weekend -- learning how to pilot wink[/size]
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
I'm gonna work out, do some homework, then perhaps I'll sit around and watch a movie. Depends on how much time I have on my hands and how bored I am.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Darling Inked_Nerd u shouldn't be bored before facing your TV sets smiley . well , i hope after you finish watching that movies you'll share with us at the movie section? grin grin wink[/size]

Inked_Nerd:

I'm gonna work out, do some homework, then perhaps I'll sit around and watch a movie. Depends on how much time I have on my hands and how bored I am.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2012
@OP: Hmmm, my weekend just started the moment I left class on Thursday. So far, I've spent much of my day on Friday eating food in the house. After I finsih writing my little brother's university program essay, I'll go to bed and sleep the morning away--then later on, I'll do some yoga.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Darling Inked_Nerd u shouldn't be bored before facing your TV sets smiley . well , i hope after you finish watching that movies you'll share with us at the movie section? grin grin wink

lol thanks cheesy[/font][/size]
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by adebayo201: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2012
just finish watching.now browsing, later eating on and on, shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Emeka72(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
I spent My weekend catching fun.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by InkedNerd(f): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2012
@OP: I spent my weekend sleeping, eating, and Skyping grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.