Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,871 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (79506 Views)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by karryn(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Itzurboi:
Itz not our fault, we jxt gat appr God given gift, wah do u tink
all of u leave me alone o
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by OsuGanja(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bro I know how you feel...I have experienced this kinda thing before. Women will be women... Hoe's gonn be hoe's and dogs gonn be dogs.....Oga Mi,she will do it again....But if u still want her.....

Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by iPopAlomo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
collect ur share n disembark

See as i laugh sote i touch the woman breast way siddon beside me... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cry
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Itzurboi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
karryn:
all of u leave me alone o
Karryn, is ur location 4 real, i wouldnt mind chattin u up as ma 1st female frnd on nairaland
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by placeofallure(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
It hurt after you preserve a girl until after marriage,she later give the thing out to a guy who didn't struggle like you to have it.Any girl who get an admission into a university should be dump.

You goofed! Where did you propound the theory from? I started dating my husband before I gained admission to the university and I came back to marry him.

Op, you may forgive her if you see true remorse in her, you should be able to read her like a book if you two have been close like you claimed. However, if her nonchalance continues, dump her fast like a bad habit. No matter the let down, relationships like yours can still work depending on the players. At the end of the day, it's your pain or gain, no nairalander will roll with you when the cookie crumbles. Good luck to you.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Deilluminator(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..
Even when he still see some components of infidelity in her?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by deplay24(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
They say if u cheat once you will cheat for ever,let her be ok coz what matters in a relationship is TRUST when the trust is not there the relationship is mess
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by inikamoze(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Wa sere.... this is my Nigga!!! BEST ADVICE EVER! !

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by ayofag(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guy!!! move on with your life. She couldn't make an attempt for you guys coming back and she parted ways with you without having another thought. That means, there was something wrong. Now i cant say, but you've really been too nice and she wanted more. She met a sharp guy and she loved it. She wants to explore cos you've been dulling her. Now, the trust is gone and friend, believe me. She will go back to that vomit. She has tasted it and will continue to want more. Mister Nice guy, take your share and let her go. Be wise!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
The topic of this thread is misleading.....

''What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her''

Op @Henrylowe show me the instant where she tried luring you into SEX?
same question I wanted to ask!
NLanders didn't notice.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Loop1: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss for ya potato mind tongue

Like you really think I am joking .
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by pasjohn1: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I started dating this girl in 2013 when she was still seeking admission. I was already done with school managing a little business for survival when she got admitted into the university. My plan was to get married to her if things went as planned.

A year after she gained admission,, she started exhibiting some questionable characters which seemed hard to cope with. She started acting like she was too busy for me, she started replying cold tgo my chat, she no longer cared and a few to mention. Well, I wasn't surprised because ladies often turn a new leaf the moment they get into the university and start having various toasters. Though, I could read these were signs of possible break up due to the pressure from various suitors and perhaps, better offers. I tried to rekindle the fire of our love by having a heart to heart talk with her but all my effort seemed to be a waste.

Her strange attitude, which I could no longer cope with, persisted until I told her I needed a break hoping she would beg me and make things right. To my greatest surprise, she said was cool with it if that was what I wanted shocked. We went separate ways for about 7 months after which we reconciled in April, this year. After a lengthy discussion blaming each other for our unseriousness and childishness, I inquired if she was still intact the way I left her and she told me she was. (Though, I would have confirmed that during cuddling but she was on her period that day)

She went home that day and later gave me a call back telling me she needed to see me the next day in order to make a confession. The moment she said it, I already knew she had lost it but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She came the next day telling me she carelessly lost to a dude whom she wasn't dating it barely a month after we parted ways. shocked. I was so disappointed and sad that, how could someone I dated for one and half year without touching just throw herself to a man whom met just a month after to defile her.

She cried and pleaded for mercy and since forgiveness is from God, I forgave her even though I found it hard to get it off my chest. Now, I can still see some components of infidelity in her despite trying my best not to reminisce on the past. Though, I still love her but not as before and I no longer trust her like I used to do

Nairalander, don't you think it's too risky to continue with a relationship considering the fact that the TRUST is gone already? Please am I wasting my time with this lady or I should let her go just to save myself from worry and nightmare?

My brother... Go and pray. Consult prophets or the elderly. Then follow your heart.

Please your advice is highly needed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by iykedare(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..

Be quiet. What do you local naija girls know about love?

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by OlafenwaMoses(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
wicked Soul!!!!!!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by jeevyww(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

With speed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by teehaywhyooh(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
BoM and Joro fans are here on Nairaland too... #JustSaying
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Rexnegro(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I started dating this girl in 2013 when she was still seeking admission. I was already done with school managing a little business for survival when she got admitted into the university. My plan was to get married to her if things went as planned.

A year after she gained admission,, she started exhibiting some questionable characters which seemed hard to cope with. She started acting like she was too busy for me, she started replying cold tgo my chat, she no longer cared and a few to mention. Well, I wasn't surprised because ladies often turn a new leaf the moment they get into the university and start having various toasters. Though, I could read these were signs of possible break up due to the pressure from various suitors and perhaps, better offers. I tried to rekindle the fire of our love by having a heart to heart talk with her but all my effort seemed to be a waste.

Her strange attitude, which I could no longer cope with, persisted until I told her I needed a break hoping she would beg me and make things right. To my greatest surprise, she said was cool with it if that was what I wanted shocked. We went separate ways for about 7 months after which we reconciled in April, this year. After a lengthy discussion blaming each other for our unseriousness and childishness, I inquired if she was still intact the way I left her and she told me she was. (Though, I would have confirmed that during cuddling but she was on her period that day)

She went home that day and later gave me a call back telling me she needed to see me the next day in order to make a confession. The moment she said it, I already knew she had lost it but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She came the next day telling me she carelessly lost to a dude whom she wasn't dating it barely a month after we parted ways. shocked. I was so disappointed and sad that, how could someone I dated for one and half year without touching just throw herself to a man whom met just a month after to defile her.

She cried and pleaded for mercy and since forgiveness is from God, I forgave her even though I found it hard to get it off my chest. Now, I can still see some components of infidelity in her despite trying my best not to reminisce on the past. Though, I still love her but not as before and I no longer trust her like I used to do

Nairalander, don't you think it's too risky to continue with a relationship considering the fact that the TRUST is gone already? Please am I wasting my time with this lady or I should let her go just to save myself from worry and nightmare?

the truth is women/Ladies/girls/females are necessary demons that Plus or Minus we men/guys/boys/males can't do without Them ,so mr Op move on since You don't trust her again And look for anoda demon with a better trustworthy personality, who will appreciate You for You with ur little effort to make tinz better for You guys.

no time for pampering one annoying creature called female, especially most Nigeria females

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by BluStreak(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

And what makes you think she is being sincere? Sincere ni sincere ko. Mcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Sunnysteve009(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
What sahre are you talking about sir?
are you a learner, no wonder sharp guy help you did what you could not do for one and half years.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by leahcimzil: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
son, you have my like

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by joshrare(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:

Stop complaining, you got what you ask for... My advice is for u to continue coz its what you ask for
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by drpossibilities(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
. I'm glad you can reason along with me... The trust is gone already due to the thought I'm habouring

Yes brother, the thoughts will always haunt you. You will always feel cheated and resentful towards her no matter how hard you try to mask such feelings.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by nairaman66(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand the fuss, you guys broke up, so why do you feel cheated? Its not like its your property, and she can give it to who ever she likes. She didn't sleep with him while you were dating, besides what's the probability you guys will end up married if you had been her first?

Nice to know you give your property to anyone you choose... Can you borrow me please, I just want to use it for 25mins.. Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by joshrare(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

This got me cracking..... someone already took his own share with the highest value, whatever he is taking now is just to sign a late autograph

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by MrMandilas: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
skywalker888:
The truth is, she already lost before the break up that was why she started exhibiting some questionable characters in order to piss you off. Even though she claimed she met another that she gave it just barely a month after your separation, it clearly shows that lady has no integrity at all.. Just a month? shocked it's funny I must say
Hhmmn,your guess is as good as mine.She gave it out a long time before seperation took place.She has no intergrity! But he should forgive! To continue with her is what i will not advocate.The guy that deflowered her has an upper hand.She will still cheat with him
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by joshrare(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand the fuss, you guys broke up, so why do you feel cheated? Its not like its your property, and she can give it to who ever she likes. She didn't sleep with him while you were dating, besides what's the probability you guys will end up married if you had been her first?

This is so on point
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by MrRichmond: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
So guys are still forming 'love' in this buharitocracy? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

My dear the same thing would have happened, this guy for chop clean mouth still. He is angry now that another sharp guy tasted his cooked meal cheesy grin dull guy Aka shoe shiner
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by legundarybeans(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Unfortunatel I didn't read any part of the Op Said they were in a 'no-sex relationship'.........ur topic shud have just been......'Girls and their forever firtious In-built character'

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op just open eye shine shoe for 1/½ year then sun the shoe come dey para when another badt guy wear am.

Are you sure you're a graduate? If yes from which school? AAU products nor dey zuo like this tongue tongue tongue
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by willibounce1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Everyone cannot be dull like the OP. As you no gree chop on time, another bad sharp guy commission the project before you. Wetin dey pain you self? You wan chop fresh tomatoe...

You know how many kondo she go don collect before she confess? Well you have learnt your lesson. When next you meet another intact girl, you commission your project before another man chance you. Omo ote!

You can still chop like 6 or 10 plates sha before you move on. She will teach you many styles and you can use her to train as well.

No time for nonsense. Igoboro o rerin

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by MrRichmond: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
joshrare:

This got me cracking..... someone already took his own share with the highest value, whatever he is taking now is just to sign a late autograph

Tf man, highest value ke? u mean getting blood on ur preek high value?
Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.