Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? (863 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / We Took An Oath, Now She Slept With My Best Friend, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by 2emgee(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders,am a 400 level guy dating a girl in 200 for almost six months now, although we stayed as friends for almost a year before we started dating six months ago, the issue is that we quarrel frequently because I find it very difficult to trust her. Though she told me from the beginning of the relationship that she prefers the company of guys to girls and that she has many male friends than females, that it shouldn't bother me when I see her with male friends, I guess this is because of her nature because she obviously behaves like a guy, I accepted quickly hoping that it won't be a problem, but the reality soon dawned on me faster than I thought as I realised I can't stand the sight of her moving. about with guys in School and outside school. Secondly she tends to receive too many calls most of which are guys to the extent that I told her to always switch off her phone whenever she comes visiting and she complied without objection. Thirdly, she does not save most of the numbers that calls her daily with a name,I confronted her on this, and she said its because her mum asks her a lot of questions when going through her phone. And finally, recently I hv noticed dt she n her ex hv started calling each other n most times its in my absence unlike d other calls she receives freely in my presence, I confronted her and she said its true dt d guy started calling her recently after almost a year ago, note dt d guy was her first love according to her, I told her what if he asks for reconciliation she said she can't date him again meanwhile d guy is already working and her mom was aware abt d both of them, but she is not aware they are no more dating almost a year, I asked why she had not told her mum she could not give any specific reason, although I know she loved him dearly but am confused if she is still in love with him. Finally :-p,we were both having a good time at my hostel room few days ago, whn she mistakenly called d guys name instead of my name initially I didn't hear cus u knw dt kind moment now wey ur mind nor go evn dey whr u dey but cloud nine lols,bt she drew my attention to it whn she immediately said sorry hoping dt I heard bt whn I asked sorry for what ? She wanted to cover up bt trust guys we know hw to drill info out of them females, she finally confessed dt she mentioned d guys name by mistake,dt moment I was like WTF Upon hw much I am trying to please u with my techniques u are still Thinking n seeing his face on my face? In my thought though, but it wasn't funny. Now here comes the question, DO U THINK MY BAE SHOULD BE TRUSTED ?
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by RoyalBlak007: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
hell

no

1 Like

Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
hehehe grin ... Don't taake it personal man , the way u giving her made her recalled the ex. Maybe you guys have the technique in common cheesy
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by MzPecs(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Good time turn bad.. grin grin

Op, just give her a break and then ask her to choose between you and her ex..
who she would like to remain with!

You can't serve two masters at a time.. O di ro possible menh.. cool
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Layooluwa(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
I dont think with all these things you are saying, you will be able to trust her sef. The question should be if you want to continue this relationship
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
do you love her? if yes, you guys needs to sort things out
well she could still be trusted
undecided
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy 2016 bro!!!
seriously!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
very well! i understand that most girls enjoy being friends with guys more than girls but even at that
when she is in a relationship, she reduces it! unless you forced her into the relationship, so the rules were set in her favor!
when a girl calls u another guys name dude that is bleeped at the highest level! ( THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT) NONE!!!! the fact that ure still calling her ur girlfriend saddens me! angry angry angry
i have made that mistake often and you know why i do it! because i sleep around and that period the name i mention as a mistake is the babe that is bursting my head!
let go of her asap!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Good time turn bad.. grin grin

Op, just give her a break and then ask her to choose between you and her ex..
who she would like to remain with!

You can't serve two masters at a time.. O di ro possible menh.. cool
uwa umunwanyi
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by feran15(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol no. No you cant. Ko le werk
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by otunbacarter(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Lool... This thing funny die.
But OP she has been honest with you so I don't really see a problem here. It's just left to you to up your game and make her forget the ex
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by Smileprince(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmmm words failed me. What can I say, many ladies go into relationship in other to heal their broken heart. Hence they never forget about their ex. But they'll never contact their ex because of pride and feel of not looking cheap.

But the truth is they miss their ex. They miss the sex and all the adventures.

But once you're in a relationship and your girlfriend starts to communicate with her ex. Forget it you're only wasting your time most especially if the guy want back.

A lady that doesn't want anything from the ex anymore would block any communication from him. And would not also be a friend.
#fact take it or leave it.

My advise, ask her to go and think about it for like a week. And decide who she wants. And if you're chosen tell her no more communication between her and her ex. Failure will result to break up. No begging.

It's smileprince again
Re: Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? by rawpadgin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
do you love her? if yes, you guys needs to sort things out

well she could still be trusted
undecided
this is what I hate most embarassed so because he loves her he should keep on feasting on her sh1t

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between America And Nigeria Dating (check It) / What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? / Romans Landers Come And See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.