Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? (1442 Views)

Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard / How Can I Load My Payoneer Account For The First Time To Fully Activate It? / How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by dake40(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
I received my payoneer card about a week ago and did some funding(fiverr). I intend to sell out some funds to a second party (payoneer to payoneer) I was surprised I couldn't find the feature on my dashboard. I have heard and seen people who do payoneer to payoneer transfer without ish. Why is mine different?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ken4jj(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mine is different. When i try to use the Make a Payment feature to transfer to another payoneer account,it tells me" This service is currently not open for your account" I have written to freelancer and they keep telling me to keep receiving money to into my account. I have been sending money into the account without any hope of transferring it out. In fact, i'm tired with Payoneer.

1 Like

Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by queendoreez(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have similar issues with mine but was told by the guy i wanted to sell the funds to that i have to make payments online and/or withdraw via ATM before my account can be opened for the "make a payment" service.

But after "several" weeks of emailing Payooneer customer service front and back, i can finally send funds out but with series of processes and a flat rate charge of about $10.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by dake40(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
queendoreez:
I have similar issues with mine but was told by the guy i wanted to sell the funds to that i have to make payments online and/or withdraw via ATM before my account can be opened for the "make a payment" service.

But after "several" weeks of emailing Payooneer customer service front and back, i can finally send funds out but with series of processes and a flat rate charge of about $10.
Good feedback.

Is the $10 transfer fee for all funds irrespective of the amount transferred?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by EnterPRO: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
If u have funds in your Payoneer and can't transfer, buzz me on WhatsApp to sell your funds.

Contacts on my profile.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ken4jj(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
queendoreez:

Plz explain to me. How did it happen? Did they activate for you after complaining? what was the criteria? I am tired of sending mails to them, they give me the same answer all the time. It seems that they just composed the reply waiting for me to send them a mail.

Because of this problem, i am no longer comfortable receiving funds on my account since i cannot transfer it out.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by queendoreez(f): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
dake40:

Good feedback.

Is the $10 transfer fee for all funds irrespective of the amount transferred?

Yes, i think so, beacuse at the time i was sending $350 and yet they charged $10.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by queendoreez(f): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
ken4jj:

Plz explain to me. How did it happen? Did they activate for you after complaining? what was the criteria? I am tired of sending mails to them, they give me the same answer all the time. It seems that they just composed the reply waiting for me to send them a mail.

Because of this problem, i am no longer comfortable receiving funds on my account since i cannot transfer it out.

Well, i think it all depends on how much funds you have and how frequent you make transactions on the account (i mean receive payments).
My 1cent, be patient. Don't be in a hurry, your money won't be lost anyway. Try make above $200 at least and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by dav8id(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2016
queendoreez:

I don't thing I get you right

make payment service ( Payoneer to Payoneer) account is free

so why $10? charges?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by dav8id(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
dake40:
I received my payoneer card about a week ago and did some funding(fiverr). I intend to sell out some funds to a second party (payoneer to payoneer) I was surprised I couldn't find the feature on my dashboard. I have heard and seen people who do payoneer to payoneer transfer without ish. Why is mine different?

two or more reason make such happen.

(1).did you fill the questionnaire form on Payoneer website?
(2). did you submit to them you means of identification ?

if no to one or all the above, then go and do it and you won't have any any of transfer to Payoneer account holder..no service charges on transfer to any payoneer account holder
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by chemashie(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
dav8id:

two or more reason make such happen.

(1).did you fill the questionnaire form on Payoneer website?
(2). did you submit to them you means of identification ?

if no to one or all the above, then go and do it and you won't have any any of transfer to Payoneer account holder..no service charges on transfer to any payoneer account holder
I did all these and yet I can't transfer my funds to Payoneer users. I don't know if it has to do with the anti-money laundering policy with South Africa though.

1 Like

Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ken4jj(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
queendoreez:

Well, i think it all depends on how much funds you have and how frequent you make transactions on the account (i mean receive payments).
My 1cent, be patient. Don't be in a hurry, your money won't be lost anyway. Try make above $200 at least and see what happens.

Thanks. Do you mean receiving funds up to $200 at a time? How did you know when they resolved the issue? Did they inform you or you just tried it and it started working?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ceecia(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
chemashie:

I did all these and yet I can't transfer my funds to Payoneer users. I don't know if it has to do with the anti-money laundering policy with South Africa though.
I had Same issue but after receiving my first payment, I withdrew from an atm. it was after I received the second payment that I was able to make transfer to other payoneer account holders.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by Singapore1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
yu must first recieve up to 200$ before you can transfer
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by dake40(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Singapore1:

Compilation or once?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by Singapore1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
dake40:

Compilation or once?
any method
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by Hedonistically: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm trying to get my own card for the first time and I have two quick questions for Payoneer users in the house:

1). Does Payoneer accept our Voter's Card (PVC) as identification during registration for the service?

2) At what rate does the Dollar exchange for the Naira when withdrawing from a local ATM and what is the flat charge per withdrawal?
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ken4jj(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Singapore1:

So you are saying that once i get up to $200, it would be activated? I stopped receiving money because of the fear of not being able to transfer. Maybe i will receive up to $200 and try again
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by Singapore1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
ken4jj:

So you are saying that once i get up to $200, it would be activated? I stopped receiving money because of the fear of not being able to transfer. Maybe i will receive up to $200 and try again
I am 100 million percent sure
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by Scorror442: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello guyz! Please I opened payoneer account twice and I have the atm with me but don't really know how to fund it.. .. Anyone to get me true, will really appreciate it. 08065354281... Whatsapp
THANKS
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by ken4jj(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Singapore1:
I am 100 million percent sure

Thank you very much. I'll just send in around $80 to make it $200 and see how it goes.
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by EnterPRO: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Will buy your Payoneer funds if you have for sale
Re: Is My Payoneer Mastercard Different From The Rest? by TCD: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
payoneer fund urgently needed will pay N315 per dollar.. instant transfer to your bank account
no stories. I have done business successfully with several people on nairalannd check my
post history ...contact me in my signature

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. / Please I Want More Enlightment On Naira 4 All Site / Reachout Marble Nig Limited/ Superior Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.