Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Leicester City's Success Story - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City's Success Story (342 Views)

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain WOEFUL Highlight Against Leicester City / Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year / SUCCESS STORY: Neymar Jnr (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City's Success Story by Pajude: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Football happens to be a sport I am very much interested in, and although I have a club I support I also appreciate good football whenever I see it. Leicester City, unexpectedly, turned out to be one of the teams that caught my attention last season with their amazing displays on the field of play…heck they got everybody’s attention. It was a shock indeed to see a ‘low-level’ club achieve such a feat. As they say, there is always a story behind every success; with that in mind, I searched for one and discovered few helpful ideas that you and I can benefit from.

The following ideas are culled from an interview with Claudio Ranieri.

Work-life balance

“My boys are training a lot, but not too many times. In England the game is always high intensity and wipes people out. They need more time to recover.”

…“Tuesday is hard training, Wednesday absolute rest. Thursday another hard work out Friday is preparation for the match, Saturday another game. I make sure the players have at least two days off from football each week.”

Ranieri recognizes the importance of having a balance between work and leisure; that in itself keeps the body in shape for productivity. Some people don’t appreciate the need for this symbiotic relationship and so they end up trying to bite more than they can chew without considering the repercussions. And I’m quite certain that some other Premier League clubs were guilty of this, which inevitably resulted in fatigue and a sluggish display on the pitch, which eventually affects results. It is therefore advisable to strike a balance between work and life in other to achieve results.

Read more @ http://www.nerveng.com/leicester-citys-success-story/

Re: Leicester City's Success Story by Olumidebolu64(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

1.30 Daily Odd Still Blazing...... / Africa To Have More World Cup Slots By 2026 - Infantino / The Reason I Don't Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.