Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Top Five Business Schools For Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top Five Business Schools For Entrepreneur (451 Views)

Five Business Lessons Before You Are 30 / The Top Five Business Schools For Entrepreneur / Five Business Opportunities In ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top Five Business Schools For Entrepreneur by agricignite: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
1. Your own business
“I have been within the four walls of school and I have been on the street. I can confidently tell you that the street is tougher , challenging, daring, exciting and more rewarding. In school; you play alone. But on the street, you play with the big boys.” – Ajaero T ony Martins

The best way an entrepreneur can learn how to grow a business and build a successful business is to start a small business. Y ou can't learn to build a business by sitting within the four walls of a building; you learn how to build a business by doing it. Do you want to become a successful entrepreneur? Then start a business even if it is a small one.

Y our own business is the best business school you will ever attend because you will learn from your own real life experience, where every business mistake leaves a scar on you. The day I dropped out of college to start a business was the day I signed up at the business school for entrepreneurs; and despite how painful the process was, I have not regretted it.

2. Business Mentorship
Most successful entrepreneurs usually attend this business school unconsciously; while others attend it on purpose. I was born into a family of entrepreneurs and unconsciously; I became an entrepreneur . It wasn't an overnight process; it was a gradual process that I didn't even take notice of.

Am i the only student of this business school? My answer is no. Donald Trump, Warren Buffett, J. Paul Getty , Ingvar Kamprad, Henry Ford, Rachael Ray , Carl Linder and Cornelius V anderbilt all a t t e nde d t hi s f ami l y bus i ne s s s c hool f or entrepreneurs.

- See more at: http://agricignite.com/the-top-five-business-schools-for-entrepreneur/#sthash.6Y4RZt1S.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Increase Your Sales? Get In Here Fast. / How Much Are They Changing /exchanging Dollar In Your Area? / In Need Of Business Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.