Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,686 members, 7,935,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) (36262 Views)

Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents / Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
F**lish driver insane union!!! Why pick up a passenger at an unauthorized spot??they make their own silly laws and still break the law emselfs,why didnt he stop when being chased?? The unions chairman needs to be behind bars,getting his plate number down would have prevented this barbaric incidence,honestly i do wonder how this touts gets this much balls in the society,i once watched em wreck a 3months old car cuz the driver picked a student,threw stuffs at the driver and he lost control,at the end nothing i mean nothing was done,no arrest made no damages paid!!buncha miscreants who can kill for 50naira 100 naira ticket fees!!!we need better laws in this country and an active legislative and judicial arm.
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by alexov(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2016
If only the driver had done the right thing and pulled over. Nigerians always trying to play sharp even when they know they're wrong.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by delishpot: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2016
The burden and madness of an under developed country

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:13am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm dumbfounded. Is this how they are supposed to carry out their assignment? What did they think will happen when they grew the tire at the moving vehicle? God have mercy.
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by aluma(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Just passing
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by luluosas(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2016
The culprits should face firing squad immediately
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by YOLO1(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
How I wish these NURTW can help us chase our corrupt politicians to death.
You gat respect Lagos & Ibadan NURTW. Those people no get smiling face at all.
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Lovexme:
These NURTW guys are becoming very notorious these days. I witness their stupidity firsthand every morning at a particular bus stop. angry

Ambode must do something o.

This is Ibadan my brother, No Ambode.
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
hollowpot15684:

This is Ibadan my brother, No Ambode.

My bad.

Same happens in Lagos though. Thanks
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by haryomikun(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
timilehin007:
ur Pman
You just made my day cheesy
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by july66: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
jonhemma11:
One person died Sunday evening when an 18-seater-bus being chased by the officials of the National Union of Road Transport Workers crashed along Iwo road - Toll Gate expressway. The NURTW officials allegedly chased the commercial bus for picking passengers at unauthorized place.

Two passengers who were among those that survived the crash said the transport union members, riding in a vehicle with NURTW written on its body, smashed the windscreen of the bus and threw a tyre in its way, making the driver to lose control and the vehicle summersaulted, as it went up in flames.

The passengers were lucky to escape with the help of people around the scene. Unfortunatley, the driver, who was trapped under bus was however burnt beyond recognition.

His remains were evacuated by officials of the Toll Gate Unit of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Oyo State Sector.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nurtw-officials-chases-driver-to-his.html
The Nurtw men who caused the accident must be charged for murder.
Re: NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) by timilehin007(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
haryomikun:

You just made my day cheesy
u are welcome jare.. don't mind that 'omo jati jati, omo ale ajokuta ma m'omi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State / Robbers That Specialize In Stealing Cars In Lagos Traffic Arrested (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.