Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,214 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk (1396 Views)

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
I am looking for a person with a good business idea,I have the money to invest,the right person could be my partner with profit sharing.Other gifts are available too for the right person with the right idea.

send e,mail to Walesolid@hotmail.com
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
common guys I need more people to respond with their good ideas,let me finance biz idea and we make money together or if u want me to buy your good idea I,ll settle u
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by odejayi200(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
hello,

i saw ur posting on nairaland.com,i am lanre i work as an independent petroleum marketer in NNPC Depot,Suleja.i have 11yrs in the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy(down stream),i can put you through in this sector from A-Z if you are interested in investing in oil and gas,with my wealth of practical experience you will sure do well so far you have the cash and willing to work with me. you are free to call me @ anytime on 08055051674.

waiting to hear from you.
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2009
Hi,
Have a killer business idea thats almost hatching. It will rake in millions with a humble startup capital. All thats needed is peope like u. Market survey, branding and Marketing have been well planned. Hook me up @ 08034966713
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by boomlogic(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
I have about two business ideas that will rake into millions in profit but the truth is that the business has to be harnessed before you can see the profits. It is not a business that will make you millions over night but with hard work and time the results will certainly blow your mind.

If interested ring me on 07039669516 or mail me sincereopinions@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Ekwere(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yankeeman:

I am looking for a person with a good business idea,I have the money to invest,the right person could be my partner with profit sharing.Other gifts are available too for the right person with the right idea.

send e,mail to Walesolid@hotmail.com

Hello Mr. Wale,

I have sent a mail to you from ,please check and revert,my details are in the mails, thank u
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by pauloch(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
For a complete understanding of what my idea is all about, please visit: www.cashrain4us..com.

Thanks.
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
I have lots of business ideas, but I won't want to share them at all for now. But I can sell them.
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by segebaba2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
Good day,

My name is Segun and I work with an Inadian coy as a marketer .

I have biz ideas that can liberate us from poverty .

Call me on 038814206 if u are seroius.
Cheers
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by poopooboy: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
My name is Bukola, I have Ideas and money to invest.

You can give me a call on 08097072214.

I am open to discussion at any time of the day between 9am and 7pm.
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by BTRKINGS: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
I AV AN IDEA ON IMPORTATION OF CARS AND U CAN GET ME ON 08024150593,OR btrkings@yahoo.com. ITS REALY PROFITABLE AND I CAN ALSO SHOW U MY BUSINESS PLAN.JULIUS
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by bunno: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
GUYS BEWARE!
SOME PEOPLE ARE HERE TO STEAL BUSINESS PLANS,DEY WILL PRETEND DEY WANNA HELP YOU
PLS BEWARE!
Re: If U Have A Genuine Business Idea Lets Talk by Staunch: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
U r a BASTARD and a ROGUE.

(1)

Bus/van/truck Needed For Pure Water Business / CBN Gov Destroys Banks That Belong To Christians E.g Intercontinental, Oceanic / Where Can I Buy Old Newspapers In Large Quantity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.