Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,778 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning (51975 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / That Moment Nnamdi Kanu Was Infront Of Ebonyi State Government House / Biafra Hero!!! 20years Old Man Set Himself On Fire Infront Of UN Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by May19th: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
Op shey space still remain...
I need to charge my 5% phone undecided

Proudly IPOB Yoot, anything negative connects them like ant and sugar.

Infact IPOB and negativity are like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Fiwasayo(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy so the governor is carrying light upandan abi
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by yeyeboi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Untainted007:
Na wa oooo, anything makes front page this days. Mods is there no educative and infomative news again in Nigeria and in the whole world?

Well if this is not informative enough for u to knw that this government is a total waste then I think u need to receive brain sad

1 Like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by hollypagan: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
My problem is no good phone there,no iPhone ,no blackberry ,,no Samsung ,all Na Chinco made
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by nizetee: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin
Op pls identify the phones belonging to Zombies, kindly deep them in water .... and here below is for you, incase they start trouble grin cool

You no go kill me with laff.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by shex202(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Choba is fairly better compared to Aluu. We have not seen light in Aluu for about 6 months now.

missuniverse:
this one is small

come to choba........some things are better left unsaid
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by permanentgrace(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, but frankly speaking, there is nothing strange there. This is Nigeria and we are very familiar with such situation. Nothing is strange there.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Wonderboy1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is really outrageous....

But you can check my signature for your diesel engine generators
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Damfostopper(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oh lawd.... Hw is dis news na.... U mean like dis

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademega:
I get your point
no light their but Governor came and there was light.. then government left and there was darkness
spot on. As if Ambode is a moving power plant
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stop complaining and enjoy the change you voted for... angry
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Yian1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
no better phone dey there sef
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by elrynex: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
chai!! Naso people dey suffer? To be sincere i don't even know the last time nepa took light here.. I can say we enjoy 23hrs per day light here..
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by LOVEGINO(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tintinnoty:
What I Saw At The Front Of My Office This Morning

I got to the front of my office this morning and saw multiple phones being charged from an outlet socket that is at the front of my office. This was not so last week because I noticed there was constant power supply. It look strange because we can go months without a blink of light. From my finding I realised the lagos state governor Akinwunni Ambode was on a working visit to Badagry. For the 3 days he spent, there was at list 13 hours power supply. But since he left, Badagry community and it environs has been thrown back into total darkness. The question being ask is, how come there was constant power supply when the governor was around? Is it true with the rumor going about that share of the light meant for Badagry is being sold to Agbara industsal area? Maybe the governor went back to Ikeja with the light.
all d fones dere na chinko. I dey madt to expose my BB10.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by tayoalone(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
op ur own small undecided
Lmao.... Only in Nigeria.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by steveyoungwealth: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls keep a space for me cos my phone is remaining 3%
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
permanentgrace:
Hmmmmmmm, but frankly speaking, there is nothing strange there. This is Nigeria and we are very familiar with such situation. Nothing is strange there.
nothing strange in pple charging like that what's strange in the fact that there was constant light when the governor was around, but since he left, this has since returned to normal
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by azeecoboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
May19th:

Proudly IPOB Yoot, anything negative connects them like ant and sugar.

Infact IPOB and negativity are like

whats the one saying ?
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Dexema(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
guy easy with those your two left legs, if you match my phone e go bloody oo.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by bedspread: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
WHICH KAIN OFFICE BE DIS WHERE
SOMEONE WEARS THAT SLIPPERS ON A MONDAY MORNING??
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Untainted007: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
yeyeboi:

Well if this is not informative enough for u to knw that this government is a total waste then I think u need to receive brain sad

It amazes me wen pple with your kind of moniker (yeyeboi) thinks they do av brain than others? Are u just seeing phones and other electrical gadgets been charged in mass like that. Atleast i av seen it during my NYSC orietation. If this government is a waste it means u are a product of a waste products then, u can't be useful to urself if u rule out ur country in that manner. U need an addition/expansion to ur brain capacity.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Soon, the upcoming generation would be taken to PHCN offices for excursion before they will know what 💡 is 😂
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by ALAYORMII: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
My area is suffering from too much power supply

Everything don block for fridge
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by medexico(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
Op shey space still remain...
I need to charge my 5% phone undecided

You suppose bring your extension
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by obiak4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
missuniverse:
this one is small
Picture of the charger and phone or idonbelieve
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by millionboi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
change
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by sybarite7(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
see our own for my sch,no means of electricity here

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Favored4gud: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
lol I tot by now you would have finished selling your body parts? grin
Pope22:
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??, it works very well even more than 1,00,0000KV generator.

Thanks
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Afrok(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
missuniverse:
this one is small

I wanted to call Op a learner but I felt finding someone from Choba Uniport to back up my claim might be difficult, I never see an headquarter of darkness like Choba...
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by achieverme(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Now, Femi adesina will say only minorities are not satisfied with buhari. That guy should be hung by his neck until he dies.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by spacescientist(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
omg
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Gkemz: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2016
In the words of Fashola, "Power is in the hand of God"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.