Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas (1561 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Babachir Lawal (Corrupt SGF) - Video / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by ddddon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Controversial senator, Dino Melaye, has once again found himself in the news and this time, it has nothing to do with his flamoyant lifestyle or declaration of his unwavering support for embattled senate president, Bukola Saraki.

Melaye, is again in the news, but this time, its because of his issues with Remi Tinubu, wife of ‘Jagaban’ himself Tinubu. Many things were said right there in the floors of the senate due to the adrenaline rush and when we taught that was all, but, they continued, dropping more bombshell that we have no option but bring them to you our esteemed readers so you always stay abreast current trends in the polity.

Here are 5 things we find rather funny than taking serious in the whole Melaye vs Remi epic ‘Mortal Kombat’ battle:

1. The beating and impregnating part.

Knowing the kind of person Dino is, I would say i wasn’t too surprised hearing those statements “I will beat and impregnate you, and nothing will happen”.
The surprise actually this time, was who the statement was directed at – the wife of the APC Jagaban. ‘Dino get mind sha’

2. She has reached Menopause really! Dino?

Well let me gist you, shortly after the internet broke over the fight of ‘two adults’ on the senate floor, Senator Dino rushed on air to give out a press statement clarifying things he said and didn’t say. Then he dropped the biggest bomb of all, by referring to Tinubu’s wife as ‘medically impossible’ to get pregnant. He did not stop there, he said, she has reached ‘menopause’, unbelievable! you will say, well I said something bigger than that when I watched a clip of the statement.

Seriously is Dino trying to quench the fire or he is trying to start a big one? For me I will place my money on the later.

3. Malaye the Thug, Dog

For a senator to be called a thug is bad enough, then adding Dog, and to add salt to injury, all this statement coming from a woman. Haba Senator Remi, why ‘naw’? Because me am now confused, did you really call Melano all this knowing his reputation with the opposite sex?

4. All Hail King Dino, the new leader of Borudillon Street.

Senator Melaye in other to show supporter that he is not scared of anybody went to a trip in a Lagos and he visited the popular Bourdilion Street where the Tinubu’s reside. I guess that action alone rings many bell, in all of this.

5. Is Senator Remi Tinubu Really rude?

Though am not trying to defend every of Dino’s outburst during their fracas nor the ‘thug, dog’ lines credited to Senator Tinubu.

However, like Africans that we are, there goes the saying that there is no smoke without fire. So, if the recent Facebook post (why always Remi) by Senator Melaye is anything to go by, then I have but one question to ask, is Remi Tinubu rude?

Do let us know your opinion in this epic fracas of two ‘distinguished’ senators in the comment box.

WRITTEN BY: Arinze Esomnofu

Source: http://www.edliner.com/dino-melaye-vs-remi-tinubu-top-5-hilarious-things-learnt-fracas/22858

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by Redoil: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
The bonga fish of a woman is been worship like god in the south west

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
If you don't know before now that she has reached menopause then your former Biology teacher deserves the beating of his life

Wetin he con teach you?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by ddddon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

CEO Space bookers Nigerian PLC OF nairaland i salute thee

lolz
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by ddddon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
lalasticlala biko cum and do the needful to this post
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
ddddon:

CEO Space bookers Nigerian PLC OF nairaland i salute thee

lolz
lol grin

We plenty wey dey do ahm na
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by obontami2: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baba dino your head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by writetopoker: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
when you search remi tinubu's insults on YouTube, then you can understand how uncultured she could be as a woman and a public figure for that matter. I pity those race who worship her idiosyncratic attitudinal mannerisms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by jesse515: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wizkid insulted Linda ikeji-----sw media (that serves her right)

Soyinka insulted Pej------ sw media (she looks like an hipopo)

Dino finished Remi-------sw media (Dino is tramplin onbd right if women).

Sw why d double hypocrisies.

Op u av Don a fud analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by Clemsworld(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dino na Nigga those Days, I know tuni is thinking of how to nail him, But get this to your head U don't Bleep with Dino n go home a virgin
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by Clemsworld(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dino na Nigga those Days, I know tuni is thinking of how to nail him, But get this to your head U don't fu*k with Dino n go home a virgin
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by richylee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
My opinion Mrs Remi tinubu is just too rude, has for Mr Dino who claim is d voice for d voiceless is too aggressive
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by dukecharles(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
The woman is too rude and has no respect for men, I can't forget in a hurry how she insulted Obanikoro and snubbed Saraki after swearing her in. E don too much for her. Kudos to Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Remi Tinubu: Top 5 ‘hilarious’ Things We Learnt From Their Fracas by vedaxcool(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Useless post and one more thing op change it things you have learnt

(1) (Reply)

7 Major Things Patience Jonathan Revealed In Her Accusation Against EFCC / Justice Auta Hanged Saro Wiwa: Nemesis Arrived His Home / Graphic Photos From The Uganda Massacre Between The Police And The Royal Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.