Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Causes, Symptoms And Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes, Symptoms And Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes (1094 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Herbal Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes, Symptoms And Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes by Swiss1807(f): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
CAUSES OF BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES

- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Endometriosis
- Salpingitis (infection or inflammation of the fallopian tubes)
- Previous Ectopic pregnancy causing scarring of the fallopian tubes
- D & C or Abortions
- Intra-abdominal Infections like Appendicitis and Peritonitis
- History of Uterine Infections
- Tubal Ligation procedures
- Pelvic Surgery

In addition, the fallopian tubes may become dilated and filled with fluid or pus causing blockage. This condition is called hydrosalpinx.

Moreover, Chlamydia infection can also cause distal tube obstruction.

BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES

Having blocked fallopian tubes is one of the most common causes of infertility in women. In fact, almost 20% cases of female infertility are caused by this problem.

It is in the fallopian tubes, also called oviducts and uterine tubes that the ovum and sperm converge and lead to fertilization. In addition, it helps the mature egg from the ovaries reach the uterus.

An obstruction in the fallopian tube, however, prevents the egg from travelling down the tube. Plus, the blockage also prevents the sperm from reaching the egg, which in turn prevents fertilization.

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE(S)

The condition is usually asymptomatic or may be accompanied by only mild symptoms such as abdominal pain during menstruation, irregular ovulation, and other problems associated with female reproductive health. These symptoms, however, do not necessarily point to blocked fallopian tubes.

Thus, more often than not, the condition remains undiagnosed until one tries to conceive. This problem is generally diagnosed through two kinds of tests, that is, HSG (Hysterosalpingogram) test and an intra-vaginal ultrasound.

Nevertheless, it is possible to conceive if there is blockage in only one of the two fallopian tubes.

Partial blockage in the fallopian tubes can increase the chances of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. Swissgarde supplement takes care of it. Pease call or whatsapp me on 0802.845.8659

Good health is fruitfulness.
Make haste while d Sun shines cos chances of fertility decreases as ur age increases.
Re: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes by Dianauu: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2016
I have tubal blockage, hydrosalpinx for serveral years, which makes me couldn't have my baby. After tried many ways with no results, I started to take herbal medicine Fuyan Pill, and now the disease has been cured.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Diabetes Is Not Caused By Excessive Sugar Intake. / What The Urine Color States About Your Health / Where To Buy Siberian Pine Nut Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.