Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (77857 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
ancestorial:
please I need you to help me with this issue. My ps3 console switches itself off after two minutes of playing a game on it. Somebody told me it is YLOD Yellow light of death. Please what is the solution to the problem or how can I fix it. Thanks
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
sleemoon:

How much for the 2pcs

Greetings Boss,hope you've been good.Shey the starkids guy don respond to you sef?I no see any activity for here o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Meanwhile my gamers,una wey sabi play games well competitively this news na for una o!3 million up for grabs at the king of games competition organised by silverbird group.For more info check out this website:www.kingofgamesng.com. Make una check am out and let me know how it goes.If una go register and give me invite to come watch you guys have a go at others then i'm game.Cheers.Hurry guys.I forget say i no correct the site for this post.Really sorry guys.Anybody registered yet?Please i need an invite o!

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,hope you've been good.Shey the starkids guy don respond to you sef?I no see any activity for here o!

D guy no respond oo bossman!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2016
sleemoon:

D guy no respond oo bossman!
Happy Sunday Oga.If it be him don sell am.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
o
o
o
c
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
o o o c [color=#550000][/color]
Greetings Missie,just what do these messages mean?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Missie,just what do these messages mean?
Nothin'.Was practicing changin' my font color.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by MrCork: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

...errm...we would like you to replace your current picture with the old one showin your booooobsi...so .how fast can you change it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

I see.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by ovundah1: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
The OviCom is a computer i built out of pre-owned parts to play next gen games.
These are the games i have tested on The Ovicom . Visit the link to view

Battlefield 1 Gameplay :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ7iHhWaBs&t=92s
Building the Ovicom :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXLVvLO14w&t=2s
Rise of Tomb Raider:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpPd5PcWOc&t=9s
Mortalkombat XL :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QM2eZp-qI8&t=62s
Heroes and Generals :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6N4E9-sz4
Planetside 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axqhI5qUoWE&t=93s

The specs are:

Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
6gig Rams
Core i7 860 processor
Asus P7H55 Motherboard
Coolermaster Heatsink
Pioneer Blueray Diskdrive
500gig HDD

Cheers
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
ovundah1:
The OviCom is a computer i built out of pre-owned parts to play next gen games.
These are the games i have tested on The Ovicom . Visit the link to view

Battlefield 1 Gameplay :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ7iHhWaBs&t=92s
Building the Ovicom :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXLVvLO14w&t=2s
Rise of Tomb Raider:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpPd5PcWOc&t=9s
Mortalkombat XL :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QM2eZp-qI8&t=62s
Heroes and Generals :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6N4E9-sz4
Planetside 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axqhI5qUoWE&t=93s

The specs are:

Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
6gig Rams
Core i7 860 processor
Asus P7H55 Motherboard
Coolermaster Heatsink
Pioneer Blueray Diskdrive
500gig HDD

Cheers

Very nice Boss,very very nice.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Compliments in advance Boss Oluwaseunsodiq wey the rest of the info on the other consoles na?You say you go supply am o.The PS4 especially.We dey wait o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
nigmarelli:
Compliments in advance Boss Oluwaseunsodiq wey the rest of the info on the other consoles na?You say you go supply am o.The PS4 especially.We dey wait o!
Lol boss I've been busy gan. I'll post the rest of the info by tomorrow sha DV.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
nigmarelli:
Meanwhile my gamers,una wey sabi play games well competitively this news na for una o!3 million up for grabs at the king of games competition organised by silverbird group.For more info check out this website:www.kingofgamesng.com. Make una check am out and let me know how it goes.If una go register and give me invite to come watch you guys have a go at others then i'm game.Cheers.Hurry guys.I forget say i no correct the site for this post.Really sorry guys.Anybody registered yet?Please i need an invite o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by majour(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Is it advisable to buy the ps4 ryt now? Considering the inability to jailbreak? Ur tots will.be appreciated, hoping on getting one next week
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
majour:
Is it advisable to buy the ps4 ryt now? Considering the inability to jailbreak? Ur tots will.be appreciated, hoping on getting one next week

Compliments Boss,well that depends entirely on you and your budget now and subsequently after purchasing it.If you can afford it and the cds thereafter time and time again then go for it.It's in the category of the new generation of consoles.As for me (my opinion as a seasoned gamer since the early 90's) one thing hasn't changed games of these days are very good to look at graphically ever since the craze for graphics emerged but developers have become extremely lazy.They focus on graphics and leave almost every other thing out with most games and sell for very high prices but the game turn out to be very short in the end.After paying so much,i'd expect to have real value for money as well as fun and replay value too,all join but it's lacking in most games today.Those are my thoughts Boss.Hope it helps you with your decision eventually.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by majour(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
nigmarelli:

Compliments Boss,well that depends entirely on you and your budget now and subsequently after purchasing it.If you can afford it and the cds thereafter time and time again then go for it.It's in the category of the new generation of consoles.As for me (my opinion as a seasoned gamer since the early 90's) one thing hasn't changed games of these days are very good to look at graphically ever since the craze for graphics emerged but developers have become extremely lazy.They focus on graphics and leave almost every other thing out with most games and sell for very high prices but the game turn out to be very short in the end.After paying so much,i'd expect to have real value for money as well as fun and replay value too,all join but it's lacking in most games today.Those are my thoughts Boss.Hope it helps you with your decision eventually.Cheers.
I feel you bro and I do appreciate ur contribution, ofcus I can't be buying CDs for high prices every time, I tot there was a way to bypass that by jail breaking, if it isn't yet done on ps4 is it done on the Xbox one?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
majour:
I feel you bro and I do appreciate ur contribution, ofcus I can't be buying CDs for high prices every time, I tot there was a way to bypass that by jail breaking, if it isn't yet done on ps4 is it done on the Xbox one?

For Xbox one i dont know too if there's a jailbreak.I doubt it.Search google to see.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Compliments nairalanders,wishing you all happy holidays,compliments of the season and a reinvigorating 2017 ahead in Lord Jesus' name,amen.Oluwaseun,wey the updates you promise o?!You better deliver.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
nigmarelli:
Compliments nairalanders,wishing you all happy holidays,compliments of the season and a reinvigorating 2017 ahead in Lord Jesus' name,amen.Oluwaseun,wey the updates you promise o?!You better deliver.Cheers.

Happy new year to all my nairalander peeps and esteemed customers who inspite of the tough year patronised me,Happy new year once again.I pray you have a reinvigorating 2017 in all ramifications starting from the most important thing down to the least and please may the patronage increase and continue all through this year as well.Cheers and gracias to you all,Arigato gozimas(japenese for thank you) and merci.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
nigmarelli:

Happy new year to all my nairalander peeps and esteemed customers who inspite of the tough year patronised me,Happy new year once again.I pray you have a reinvigorating 2017 in all ramifications starting from the most important thing down to the least and please may the patronage increase and continue all through this year as well.Cheers and gracias to you all,Arigato gozimas(japenese for thank you) and merci.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Boss Oluwaseunsodiq i still never see another info from you since your last!Na you say make we change title say you go dey supply info steady o!Keep to your promise Man!Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
nigmarelli:
Boss Oluwaseunsodiq i still never see another info from you since your last!Na you say make we change title say you go dey supply info steady o!Keep to your promise Man!Ciao.

My guys i don catch Boss Seun for other sites dey comment o,when e suppose do likewise here constantly,if una need updates make una ask am for here especially on the consoles outside my expertise(PS2,PS4)na PS3 be my expertise.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by majour(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello guys, great work to every one here am really impressed, but I've got a question as a newbee in this game thing

I just moved to Lagos and am arnd alaba, I want to get a ps3 but I need a honest opinion here before I venture into the markets.

Which ps3 module is the best, in durability, less noise and disk space.

Ive gotten about 50k to spend on this baby but knowing myself I will want to try out a lot of games, so how much does it take to install games on the drive owing that am going for a cracked system

Pls I need a honest reply, which ps3, fat, slim or super slim, I don't want to make a mistake, thanks and God bless
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by majour(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seems no one cares about my concern, guys pls I need u
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2017
majour:
Seems no one cares about my concern, guys pls I need u

Greetings Boss,sorry it's not that we dont care o!Just saw this now by the way,arent you the Mr Banji i spoke too on phone and via whatsapp too?If not,then as you can see from the first post on this thread the order is superslim,slim and least is fat but unfortunately most slims are quite difficult to hack so that leaves us the hackable slims.I did get quite some good news that they're all hackable now but until i see hard evidence from the source i wont post such here.So just go for a good hackable slim on amazon or ebay if you have such resources,other alternatives are getting a hacked slim from reputable sellers here in Naija as well.As for games i sell at just 1k per game.Hope that answers your questions.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by majour(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,sorry it's not that we dont care o!Just saw this now by the way,arent you the Mr Banji i spoke too on phone and via whatsapp too?If not,then as you can see from the first post on this thread the order is superslim,slim and least is fat but unfortunately most slims are quite difficult to hack so that leaves us the hackable slims.I did get quite some good news that they're all hackable now but until i see hard evidence from the source i wont post such here.So just go for a good hackable slim on amazon or ebay if you have such resources,other alternatives are getting a hacked slim from reputable sellers here in Naija as well.As for games i sell at just 1k per game.Hope that answers your questions.Cheers.
Morning boss, am not Mr banji and in a way Uve answered my question, I will be going to alaba myself today, thanx again
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
majour:
Morning boss, am not Mr banji and in a way Uve answered my question, I will be going to alaba myself today, thanx again

Greetings Boss,glad to help.Just make sure to get and test all testables there before putting money down o!Cheers and happy hunting.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
nigmarelli:
Greetings nairalander folks,this is Nigmarelli as some of you may already know and this thread deals strictly with pointers would be PS3 buyers should consider before embarking on purchasing the console in the first place.Lots of people had already gone ahead to purchase first and then start asking me"Sir is my console jailbreakable","Sir i would like purchase games from you" and i respond the thread reads PS3 games for sale for hacked/jailbroken consoles and they're heartbroken.Without wasting time what to consider are;
USAGE: buyers should ask themselves what would i like to use it for?Short,mid-term or long term.Be it for entertaiment purposes either solely for you,you and friends/family or for public use to make money.Usage determines a lot.Wether it be for any above next thing in line is,
PRICE AND BUDGET:This goes hand in hand with usage.I.e should you choose to use it short,mid or long term which pays me better?A hacked/jailbroken PS3 or unhackable or hackable but not hacked yet?It goes without saying that a jailbroken PS3 pays in the long run.The advantages are immense,from getting games for cheap,to ripping,longer lifespan of lens,e.t.c.Due to such benefits they usually are more expensive(40-45k range maybe less depends) but after the initial purchase price everything else comes cheap,especially games.500-1500 max depending on the seller and his/her source whichever way its still cheap.Next is hackable.I.e has the potential to be hacked but isn't.May be also in the price range of hacked depending on the sellers know-how when it comes to jailbreaking ish.If they know then they wont part with it for cheap knowing the potential as regards hackability.Finally we have unhackable.Goes for as low as 25k-30k max but by the time you star buying cds which are nothing less than 2k-12k fairly used and new,you'll find out that though it paid off short-term,long term it isn't.
That been said,it's quite difficult to know which of the PS3's are actually hackable or not than those that can't be.Unhackables are easier;most superslims with firmwares 4.53 and below can be hacked with cobra Ode which is quite expensive(16-20k) and it's quite unstable.Same procedure goes for some slims too those with serial no CECH 3*** and above.Do your research to get it right and leave it to the Pros.Another thing is this;slims hacked normally(not with cobra Ode) are better and more stable than Phats.While if you can cope with cobra Ode systems then they are better than Phats as regards overheating issues.

So before you go out and get a PS3 outright let these markers guide you.Same actually goes for every other console too.Happy reading,Nigmarelli out.Front page things o!Miss Cao over to you Ma'am.
Also i deemed it fit to add this important fact;due to the way the hack was made an external hard disk is a must for every hacked console owner because some games work only from internal and some only from external only some from both;also some games require data installation before you can play and the size is in gigabytes on the internal so clogging the internal with games as well as data installation,data takes space and if cares not taken your PS3 could crash o!
An external helps bridge those gaps.So guys take note o!Very very important.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2017
What's weird is that I bought PS4 last year January so I could wait for final fantasy 15 and recently got final fantasy 15 from January t2016 to 2017 I haven't played the PS4 and the Final Fantasy it's just in my box. Been spending too much time in the ps3 (skyrim/phantom pain) and android (psp emulation and ps1 emulation)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.