Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,580 members, 7,926,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ruggedman Miraculously Survives Near Fatal Auto Mobile Accident! (the Real Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Miraculously Survives Near Fatal Auto Mobile Accident! (the Real Story (1659 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Timaya Miraculously Escaped An Accident Yesterday (photo) / Sanni Danja Survived A Near Fatal Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Miraculously Survives Near Fatal Auto Mobile Accident! (the Real Story by jaybaby(f): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2006
All Ruggedman fans out there will have praises on their lips after they read this,

On Wednesday November 29th rapper Ruggedman was in a near fatal automobile accident.
During an exclusive telephone interview, the recovering rapstar enlightened me on the ghastly incident. At about 11:30 pm along the Akpogbon bridge, the unsuspecting rapper drove smack into a stationary luxurious bus (no. AX 165 LSD) which was recklessly parked on the bridge blocking half of the road with no caution lights, nothing. Fortunately Rugged miraculously survived the accident and was rushed off to the St. Nicholas hospital where he received treatment for his injuries. His pimped out BMW on the other hand, is a total write off!

Meanwhile, Ruggedman is most thankful to Ifeoma of Gulder Utimate Search, Alariwo, MC Basket Mouth and papa Nothin’ Spoil who actually facilitated and drove the artiste to both the hospital and the police station.

If you ask me I'll say homeboi sure has a destiny that is yet to be fulfilled, Ruggedman! We needs ta hear a record about you ripping the door open and jumping out of a smashed vehicle or something hot like that! ( My imagination gets the best of me sometimes, hun?) With Nuff Love, I and the entire Vibe crew say 'Keep It Rugged' and we'll be rocking with you at the Celebrity Nite

culled 4m
VIBES DWMLOAD wink

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Raymand Face / Black Image Is Back: / Megan Fox Is Freaking Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.