Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2505 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2009
If we must see then lets work it out Maka. I am not as rugged as my posts so fear not.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2009
abeg leave me.
i dont want, no thank you.
go back to your girlfriend, jare.
she is probably waiting for you. waste all your energy and "goodness" on her.
im not interested.
and i dont think you believe in cheating/cheaters, eh?

anyway. . .
bye bye!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2009
ebila:

@poster,
At least i know the amaka will treat dis very well!
eleshin:

@ xynerio,you dont expect her to come cheap now,at least she needs a little time to respond in affirmation.dont worry my guy,those rhymes wont go unnoticed infact she don gel already shes just shy to reply.by the way silence means YES.
oh yeah.
and im getting sick and tired of you too.
you and eyonigger have been on my case ever since because i said i didnt think you two were attractive.
cant i have my own opinion again?
or do you get flipped out anytime someone says otherwise? or are you upset because i crushed your ego?
dude, get real.
you dont give up any opportunity to say something to or about me.
nonsense.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2009
For ur mind I dey u systematically and u do shakara. See I love my girlfriend so much that I can swear an oath. So MAKA am just a fun person who makes things lively. She is still a Virgin like u dat is if u are.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2009
shakara? who is doing shakara?
cheating is cheating, so stop making excuses.
since we are on the topic of cheating, what would you do if your girlfriend was going to give head or have another guy eat her out. or you might be okay with that, right?
i mean, hey! two can play that game.
and please spell my name right. angry
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2009
Xynero vs. amaka i think this should be the title of a good movie. Keep the battle going and let's see who is hotter. Lmao!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by eyonigger(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2009
xynerio, hahahahhaa u don land on Amaka, u go make this girl dey feel self hyped, well thats good for a teenager sha.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2009
eyonigger:

xynerio, hahahahhaa u don land on Amaka, u go make this girl dey feel self hyped, well thats good for a teenager sha.
are you by method of implication calling Amaka a teenager? lol, i think you have dropped bomb. I see her coming to you now. LMAO!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by eyonigger(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2009
mikesleek:

are you by method of implication calling Amaka a teenager? lol, i think you have dropped bomb. I see her coming to you now. LMAO!

Bro one does not have to see someones pic before you know he/she is a smally, the way she expresses herself tells she is a smally.

Come for me? Nah! Na today she don pounce on me?
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2009
eyonigger:

Bro one does not have to see someones pic before you know he/she is a smally, the way she expresses herself tells she is a smally.

Come for me? Nah! Na today she don pounce on me?

Haa, i see you have experience with her. I just find her attacking feature very interesting.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by tonywonder(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2009
Haaa! Amaka you're the nairaland queen of the week, congratulations! That means you have got something special in you that is irresistible. Keep your flag flying!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2009
tonywonder:

Haaa! Amaka you're the nairaland queen of the week, congratulations! That means you have got something special in you that is irresistible. Keep your flag flying!
hmm! the babe is on fire
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2009
She might be a fire but every fire is ''quenchable'. This is how I met my girl, she is type who rain venoms on inexperience guys who dont know how to treat a lousy lady. Until I met her, now she is as humble as A lamb. So Maka I have handle ur type wit ease. Well u are just growing so keep it up for those inexperience guys and not me.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2009
I think she has slept, she would have come in by now. Just like you call the shark with a drop of blood, you call AMAKA by a slight comment.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by ebila(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oh yeah.
and im getting sick and tired of you too.
you and eyonigger have been on my case ever since because i said i didnt think you two were attractive.
cant i have my own opinion again?
or do you get flipped out anytime someone says otherwise? or are you upset because i crushed your ego?
dude, get real.
you dont give up any opportunity to say something to or about me.
nonsense.

the amaka,ur problem is u r quick wif d mouth n slow wif d head.Ur case ain't wif me k?Get off ma case!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
ebila:

the amaka,your problem is u r quick wif d mouth n slow wif d head.your case ain't wif me k?Get off ma case!
then stop mentioning my fuking name!
you didnt have a "problem" or "issue" with me until i said that i didnt find you attractive. same thing with eyonigger.
even since then you two seem just CRAZY and want to say anything to try and "belittle" someone.
i think i just crushed you guys' ego. wait, I KNOW I DID.
suckas.

yeah, youre right. i did go to sleep.
i will drop my poison later, to all you fukas out there.

and see eyonigger, AGAIN!!
oh you dont surpise me.
lame ass dude, youre shit is wack!
all of you are very laughable. you dont hesitate to say JUST SOMETHING about me.

sorry that you two need a little confidence, and if you dont get it, you start spewing shit.
man, give me a break.  tongue
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
@AMAKA. Is that a yes to my request? Hmm I love it when u insult those inexperience guys, they will never learn how to treat a lady. They dont know a woman's worth.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
no its not a "yes" to anything.

i was just responding to those guys.

dont take it the wrong way. tongue
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ poster
r u a die hard fan by any chance?
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
@jaybee. You can say that again.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
Amaka, could you just relax on the way you drop your poison or is it a hobby?
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
mikesleek:

Amaka, could you just relax on the way you drop your poison or is it a hobby?
grin grin grin cheesy

ebila:

the amaka,your problem is u r quick wif d mouth n slow wif d head.your case ain't wif me k?Get off ma case!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by TheSeeker(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
All of you leave THEAMAKA alone. She was doing her thing when that ASUU-rendered-school-less guy created her thread about her. I have to admit that she runs her mouth unnecessarily sometimes when it's not really needed but she's just a teenager who's just growing, so cut her some slack, but all of you need to lay off her back so she doesn't bite you.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
@The seeker. Guy watch ur saliva as it flows anyhow. Am no more a student afterall so am not ASUU prey.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by mikesleek(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
The seeker must really be seeking amaka's back on the bed. , One way to catch a girl, support her when every one does not. @ seeker, we got your game so back out. Lwkmd!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by ebila(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

then stop mentioning my fuking name!
you didnt have a "problem" or "issue" with me until i said that i didnt find you attractive. same thing with eyonigger.
even since then you two seem just CRAZY and want to say anything to try and "belittle" someone.
i think i just crushed you guys' ego. wait, I KNOW I DID.
suckas.

yeah, youre right. i did go to sleep.
i will drop my poison later, to all you fukas out there.

and see eyonigger, AGAIN!!
oh you dont surpise me.
lame ass dude, youre shit is wack!
all of you are very laughable. you dont hesitate to say JUST SOMETHING about me.

sorry that you two need a little confidence, and if you dont get it, you start spewing shit.
man, give me a break.  tongue

Like i said b4,u're quick wif d mouth n slow wif d head.U just ain't worth d trouble! And just in case u wanna keep ranting,be my guest!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by eyonigger(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
If that smally have a bf, or a bf to be, this thread should be recommended immediately for the guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321722.96.html

Amaks, am sorry, I didnt mean to go further with u than this, I apologize, bt as for u crushing my ego, I dnt even have wat we call ego in my system.later.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by zmurda(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
mikesleek:

The seeker must really be seeking amaka's back on the bed. ,  One way to catch a girl, support her when every one does not. @ seeker, we got your game so back out. Lwkmd!

too many playas on this forum. they know all the tricks. damn!  grin grin grin

go xyneiro, abeg do am small small when you get her, na small pikin!
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
@z-murda. Thanks for ur motivation. I will try my best. When am true with her she will beg for more.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by chic2pimp(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
xynerio:

@z-murda. Thanks for your motivation. I will try my best. When am true with her she will beg for more.
grin grin She be minor oooo. No talk say I no warn u ooo. Na paedophilia area u dey reach ooo.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by xynerio(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
@chic2pimp. For her to come sexuality board means she don tear eyes. I think can take 10inchs.
Re: Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls by THEAMAKA(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2009
OKAY NOOOOO.
you are all being ridiculous.
and the seeker is only speaking the truth. all of you are always looking for SOMETHING to say.

xynerio:

@chic2pimp. For her to come sexuality board means she don tear eyes. I think can take 10inchs.
your just disgusting, please shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up / Handsome Guy Needed / I Need Chat Mates On Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.