Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,680 members, 7,908,775 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

14 Calm Ways To Recognize Mean People And Deal With Them - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 14 Calm Ways To Recognize Mean People And Deal With Them (342 Views)

Any Uniport Person Recognize This Babe / Loveconnectionz...Meet new people and connect for friendship and relationship / Ile-ife People And Environs........ Let's Meet-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Calm Ways To Recognize Mean People And Deal With Them by noblepassmercy: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT LURKS BEHIND THOSE BAMBI EYES AND FRIENDLY GRIN. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, LEARN THESE 14 WAYS TO RECOGNIZE AND DEAL WITH MEAN PEOPLE.

I’ve had my fair share of experiences with mean people, but there’s one girl whom I’ll never forget. Let’s call her Ava. She is particularly spiteful and extremely manipulative. Ava is well known for being positive and happy-go-lucky, but because I’ve known her for over a decade, I know that it’s all a facade. Behind closed doors, she is the devil incarnate. She bitches about everything, badmouths everyone, and even puts down little kids. Seriously, who compares their art to a 7-year-old’s?

Let’s not even get started on her social media accounts. Her pictures and posts go on forever and somehow, they’re always filled with I’m-so-awesome content. To an outsider, everything’s rainbows and peaches, but to the rare few in the know, Ava is bullshitting the world. Why? One can only assume that it has to do with self esteem issues—but hey, I’m no psychologist, just a friend who’s sick and tired of dealing with the brunt of her attitude.
Why you gotta be so mean?

Despite the number of years that we’ve known each other, I’ve let go of the friendship and am a far happier person now. I’ve learned that, when picking friends and lovers, never judge a book by it’s cover and always remember that it is far safer to take a closer look. Everyone’s got an Ava in their lives. It just comes down to whether you want to admit it.

Here are 10 ways to recognize a person’s mean streak, and 4 tips on how to deal with them.

#1 They only hang out with you for a reason. Unlike real friends, mean people only want to be around you for something other than the pleasure of your company. It could be that you just got a convertible and they need a ride to school. It could be that they’re dry on herb and want you to smoke them up. No matter what, if you take away the reasons for them wanting to be around you, there’s a chance you’ll never hear from them again.

Continue Reading Here http://generalstudiesguide.com/2016/07/18/14-calm-ways-to-recognize-mean-people-and-deal-with-them/2/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / Romance / Mature Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.