Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

FAQ About Sex For Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAQ About Sex For Virgins (2677 Views)

93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
So I have read a lot of wrong info about sex on this platform, so I decided to do a a little search on wikihow, I got very good answers for y'all. so let get it started
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
1)What do I do if me and my boyfriend are both virgins and are ready to have sex, but aren't sure what to do?

Do some research and make sure at least one of you knows what you are doing. Don't feel any urge to lose your virginity before you're ready.

2)Are you supposed to bleed after having sex for the first time?

Some women bleed a little, some women don't. If your sexual partner thinks you have to bleed or you're not a virgin, tell them to do some research. They don't know what they're talking about.

3)What should I do if my partner is scared of hurting me?

Tell him that it's okay, and that you trust him. Promise to tell him if it hurts.

4) How can I bring up sex with my partner? I want to have it, but I want to make sure he's comfortable as well.

Be forthright. An open dialogue about sex helps to make sure that both participants can fully address their concerns. If your anxiety prevents you from being forthright, try a natural bridge into the topic, such as discussing a commercial on condoms or any other topic involving sex.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
5)Wheen I have sex, I feel like I'm going to need to go to the bathroom. Is there anything wrong with me?
No, this is a common feeling. Try urinating before sex. What is happening is he's putting pressure on your G Spot which causes that feeling. You most likely won't urinate, but it's not uncommon to leak a little, which is perfectly fine.

6) Are you expected to have MouthAction first? How do I get my partner to perform it on me?

There are no requirements for what you need to do. Be honest about what you're comfortable with, and what you want your partner to do. Respect your partner’s wishes if he or she says “no” to any sexual act. In addition, both of you should know that people differ in their sex drives and readiness for sex. Do not get angry at each other for being on different wavelengths.

7) I did not feel pain the first time I had intercourse. Is that common?
This is normal. It is a different experience for everyone and it probably means you felt confident and at ease with your partner.

cool How can you have sex when you're not interested?
Don't feel pressured to have sex if you're not interested. If you have a lower sex drive than your partner or are anxious about it, the solution is not "lie back and think of England." Both of you should put effort into figuring out what you need from each other, both in sex and the rest of your relationship. Intimate touching or assisted masturbation is one possible solution. Both of you should know that sex drives are biological, and not get angry at each other for being on different wavelengths.

9) Can you get pregnant if you have sex during your period?
Yes, you can. The sperm can live in your body for up to 3-5 days and you could get pregnant.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
10) I'm an older teen and a virgin, and I want to lose it fast because my friends been lost theirs when they were younger than me. What should I do?

Wait until you're actually ready to have sex. Don't feel pressured to lose it because your friends did.

11) What can I use instead of lube?

Coconut oil is a great lubricant that many people have around the house. It's healthy and very safe too!

12) My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex for a while now, but every time we try I'm not wet enough. How can I change this?

Use plenty of lubricant.

13) What should I do if I'm a virgin and I'm scared that losing my virginity is gonna hurt?

Know that it doesn't have to. As long as you use proper lubrication and engage in pre-intimacy to enhance natural lubrication, you should be okay. Just make sure that if you are using a latex condom, that you don't have an oil-based lubricant. Otherwise, it weaken the condom and cause it to tear open.

14) I am on birth control pills and planning to have sex for the first time with my boyfriend. He doesn't want to wear a condom, but with just birth control, is that safe enough?

Only if you are perfectly using your birth control (at the same time every day without being late or missing a pill) will it be most effective. However, condoms also prevent infections and STDs. It would be best to still use a condom to truly negate your risk.

15) The only thing I am scared about is getting pregnant. What do I do?

Take every precaution you can. Use a condom and if you can get on birth control beforehand, then use it. If you are so scared that it will spoil the occasion, try abstinence and marriage.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
16) What is discharge for and is it normal to produce a lot of it?

Discharge is a vagina's natural cleaning system. It is normal to produce a lot since everyone is different.

17) Can I get pregnant with the "Pull Out Method?"

Yes, though the chances are slightly decreased. Even before a man ejaculates, he's leaking seminal fluid, which contains sperm. So yes, you can get pregnant using the pull out method. Always use a condom if you're concerned about pregnancy, and if at all possible, another form of birth control to minimize the risks involved.

18) Is condom only safe to prevent pregnancy?
A condom can also help prevent catching an STI. (Sexually Transmitted Infection). A condom does not always prevent someone from getting pregnant, nor do they 100% prevent the spread infection, but they do help. You should always have some kind of protection
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
19) When having sex for the first time, if it hurts, how long will the pain last?

Minutes to less than a day. It should not be excruciating.

20) I'm afraid, but my boyfriend says there is nothing to be scared of. What should I do?

Talk to him about your concerns; remember that communication is a huge part of every relationship. And try to get more comfortable with him. Follow the steps above, and don't worry -- it won't hurt if you're turned on a lot and naturally lubed enough (which is why pre-intimacy not only adds to the fun but also decreases the pain). If you don't feel ready yet, you can always say no, but don't let your fear hold you back.

21) I'm experiencing a crampy pain in
my abdominal area when I have sex with my partner. Why is this occurring?

If you are having deep, penetrative sex, then he is most likely hitting your cervix. Tell him to move more gently and slowly and to not thrust as deeply to see if it improves
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
22)Does your vagina expand the first time?
Contrary to popular belief, the vagina does not get "loose" from sex. It does get used to accommodating a penis from time to time, which will make sex easier.

23) Can I lose my virginity to a woman?
Virginity is more of a social construct than an actual biological or physiological state. According to the current definition of a virgin by Webster's, it is "a person who has not had sexual intercourse." Therefore, you lose your virginity when you engage in sexual intercourse. So yes, you can lose your virginity to woman, even if you are a woman.

23) What should I do if I am afraid of the pain?
Stay calm so your body is relaxed. Communicate your fears to your partner and ask him to stop if you feel uncomfortable. You can also use lubrication if you are afraid of pain.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by uyisteven(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am going register my presence here and say well done Mate!..Very educative.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
24) I'm producing a little vaginal blood, but I'm not on my period. Will this affect anything during sex?

Spotting between periods is normal. Just let your partner know there might be a little blood. Visit a doctor if it lasts more than three days (not counting your usual menstruation).

25) Can you have sex on your period?
Absolutely. Just mention it in advance to make sure your partner knows there might be blood.

26) Is there a certain limit to how long you can be penetrated?

Doing sex for too long will get uncomfortable after a while, but it does depend on many factors, such as your level of arousal, your SO's level of arousal, and lubrication. You'll know when it happens.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
27) What kind of pre-intimacy do you do your first time having sex?
Kissing, caressing, dirty talk, MouthAction, massaging. Whatever is relaxing and feels good.

28) What precautions should I take to not break the hymen during sexual contact?
You should not worry about breaking the hymen during sex, that is a complete myth. Your hymen stretches out during sex; if by the off chance it does tear, that means your partner was being too rough. It's not supposed to tear the first time you have sex.

29) Can you break a virginity by inserting a finger?
No, you really lose your virginity the first time you have sexual intercourse.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
30) Am I more likely to get pregnant the week before my period if I do not use protection?
There's a lot of technicalities related to getting pregnant. A week before your period has almost the same amount of chance of getting pregnant as after your period, and it really depends on the 'environment' your uterus has to offer and your partners sperm. Even so, use protection if you aren't planning to get pregnant.

31) If my partner is gentle and slow, will there still be pain? If so, how long will that last?
There is discomfort during first time sex, but going at it gentle and slow will indeed make it easier. There's discomfort, because your vagina is not used to stretching to accommodate a penis yet. The more you do it, the easier it gets. As for duration, it should not be longer than a day or so and should not be excruciating.

32) If my boyfriend is wearing a condom, can I still get pregnant?
Condoms are really effective when used correctly. If it does not slip out of place or break during intercourse, then your odds of getting pregnant are low. If the condom is compromised in any way, your chances go up.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
33) Can I have sex when I've just had a baby?
Only your doctor can answer this question. Generally there is at least a 3 month waiting period for healing to occur after birth.

34) I'm really scared that his "thing" will be really big and hurt me, but I really want to do "it." What do I do?
Try other activities to get to know his penis. Men with longer than average joysticks are uncommon, so it's likely he is of normal length. Remember, your vagina is designed to birth a tiny human being, and a penis is much smaller than a baby.

35) Can a girl get sick due to not having sex?
No.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
36)Is having sex while on your period safe?
Yes, but remember you can still get pregnant on your period so use protection. Also try to stick to the lighter days, so there's less of a mess.

37) When you bleed, do you bleed like you are on your period?
You will bleed a little, but it will not be as much blood as on a period and it will go away soon.

38) Can I use a lube even if I don't use condoms?
Of course, using lube is good whether you use a condom or not. It really helps if the female isn't lubed enough naturally.
Re: FAQ About Sex For Virgins by Psittacus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
39) Can I still lose my virginity with tight foreskin?
Yes, though you may want to get it checked out by a doctor if it causes any discomfort.

40) Is there any drug or injection you can take before having sex for the first time to ease the pain, especially if you can't withstand any pain?

Absolutely not. If you are experiencing extremely bad pain during sex, then you need to see a doctor.

41)What about IUDs?
If I have one, is it safe to have a first time without a condom, if my partner is a virgin as well?
IUDs are very effective at preventing pregnancy, so it's likely this is safe. Just remind him that your IUD has strings, and he might feel them.

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / Does Vagina Have Same Size? / Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless "Lady Says"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.