Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold (38049 Views)

Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Jostico:
undecided the position of the last picture shows he's still a learner

I tire oh my broda, he took pictures in one place and place it in different directions, and now is he a photoshop king undecided
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by hssl(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2016
very nice
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Jerryolumide(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Jostico:
big learner sef
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by 2saints: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Poor photoshop ever. You can easily spot the flaws. Different shades of the guy, shadows missing for all but for the main pix, reversed pix *2nd guy from the right in the 2nd pix*, last pix is the worse. He is just cute, but a bad photoshop
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Not that I don't appreciate artistry but what is the economic cum academic value of photoshops?

My problem is the blackman dey overdo, even the Oyinbo who introduced this app never use am like us.

These apps including games are making undergraduates fail massively these days. Many can devote hours to frivolities and inanities (in my opinion) like these but can hardly spend an hour on reading life changing books yet they heap undeserved curses on lecturers when the fail.
hahahah lmao funny u bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Stbottle(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Airforce1:
why dab like a college kid in all his photos

Adekunle gold over these guy jor

Just becz he was dabbing ooo
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by bams2999(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2016
one person
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by drpossibilities(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Jostico:

Which one you sabi do? Some people eh, instead of looking out for and appreciating the good works of others, they first seek out the negative aspects and criticise it.
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by jibs4lv(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Oya like for Adekunle Gold and share for Guy!

Egbami, can't find my like button, sorry gold eeh
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by damilare7(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
his first pic is a neat work

who said adekunle gold is a learner??
that person shud fall inside the nearest lagoon
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Zedoo(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
nigerians are soo myopic. Do you know that these people you are talking about (gold etc) do not 'create' anything on photoshop....they simple cut pictures and merge them, that doesnt make you a 'king'...but anyway...leme suspend before i go too deep into art, continue the ignorance..
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Zedoo(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
nigerians are soo myopic. Do you know that these people you are talking about (gold etc) do not 'create' anything on photoshop....they simple cut pictures and merge them, that doesnt make you a 'king'...but anyway...leme suspend before i go too deep into art, continue the ignorance... Unless a pe.nis
dies untimely death it will surely eat the
bearded meat.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Jaycool18(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2016
worlexy:
Wet in do my comment?
nothing joor.. E just make me laugh
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Jok3r(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=47674480]I was minding my business on Instagram when I stumbled on Shodeponks' page. Guys, how many people are in these pictures?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/guys-meet-new-nigerian-photoshop-king.html[/quo

hes still one guy.. nice photoshopping
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by jstriker442(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Not that I don't appreciate artistry but what is the economic cum academic value of photoshops?

My problem is the blackman dey overdo, even the Oyinbo who introduced this app never use am like us.

These apps including games are making undergraduates fail massively these days. Many can devote hours to frivolities and inanities (in my opinion) like these but can hardly spend an hour on reading life changing books yet they heap undeserved curses on lecturers when the fail.
how long shall we continue to see ourselves as inferior ehhhh ??

Why must u see smth wrong in errything ur brother does ??

This mentality will push us bck to the stone age
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by tens4real(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Jostico:
prof let's see your own
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by mrkings84(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2016
As a pro photoshop editor, I don't see any unique stuff here
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
y r u surprised? I have done better works than this. The guy is still a learner if I'm to compare his work with mine. Even adekunle gold is far below the belt when you u see real Photoshop pics. grin

Anyway how u dey babe kiss
I dey okay oo....you don chop??tongue
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by chuckdee4(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Photoshop King
And this is being promoted, Good Lord!!!
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by neutrotoba(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:

So these days, who school dey epp?

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by wildguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:

Please go online and google Graphics Designer jobs in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by artsirseen(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
y r u surprised? I have done better works than this. The guy is still a learner if I'm to compare his work with mine. Even adekunle gold is far below the belt when you u see real Photoshop pics. grin

Leave them make them dey drop jaw at learners....when them see real photoshop works i wonder what they will do...pee on themselves
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by shadrach77: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why is he dabbing in all the pictures?
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by piperson(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:
He looks cute kiss
kiss
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

Can you teach a brother?
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Emary(f): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
I had the pleasure to work with Shode to create some official artwork recently and though I can't say if he is the "King" of photoshop, he is quite talented, humble, uncomplaining and hard-working. Generally a nice guy!
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by fireforfire: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Naija and exaggeration na like bread and sardine.
He's good but dis doesn't make him KING of photoshop
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by kenoz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow
Nice one
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Swazzkid(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
gold..... this a challenge for u
I don't think so.. he tried but d last pic isn't dat real u know
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by gurunlocker: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:

You are saying rubbish.... do you know you can earn at least #200,000 online monthly with Photoshop skill? Some use it to make pictures, others make it to make money.... So don't think those using it are foolish
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
One peoples
Re: Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Swazzkid:

I don't think so.. he tried but d last pic isn't dat real u know
dts true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.