Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,753 members, 7,941,859 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Proven Honest Chinese Automobile Spare Parts Supplier Contacts(free). - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Proven Honest Chinese Automobile Spare Parts Supplier Contacts(free). (1224 Views)

Laptop Spare Parts For Sale - 17" Screen, RAM, HDD Etc. / Honest Review From Gionee M5 Mini Users Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Honest Chinese Automobile Spare Parts Supplier Contacts(free). by MelonTech: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
The company behind MELON TECHNOLOGIES is a Motor, Motorcycle, Tricycle and Generator spare parts Mega importer, as a normal company with presence at NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA.

Over the years we have dealt with various Chinese suppliers. But one stood out remarkably shoulder tall among all in my records, because of his HONESTY, STEADFASTNESS, FAITHFULNESS and GOODNESS.

A virtue difficult to find with Chinese business men.

In order to reward him and his company and pay him back for his numerous wonderful goodness, business support and good ethics, to me and my people.

I decided to help get him more customers all over Nigeria. Also on the same vein, help out Nigerian businesses seeking for genuine honest good Chinese suppliers in the area of AUTOMOBILE SPARE PARTS.

Do you know that even when he was being owed due to clearing and port challenges, this Chinese guy was coolheaded, understanding and considerate? Shai!

So if you deal in Quality Motor/Motorcycle/Tricycle/Generator parts or you know someone in this business area, who is earnestly desirous of an honest, tested, and proven Chinese supplier kindly contact us at(YOU PAY NOTHING TO GET HIS CONTACTS):

Melon Technologies and Devices. Anambra State.
Call - 08033689593. Whatsapp - 08054033161
info.melontechnologies@gmail.com

He supplies EVERYTHING AUTOMOBILE SPARE PARTS in containers. He supplied the goods in pictures below. You can even see where they were loading some in container.

A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE YOU!!

God bless you all!

NOTE: PLEASE AM NOT HIS AGENT! NEITHER WAS I PAID TO DO THIS! NOR AM I HAVING ANY COMMISSION IN LINKING HIM UP.

INFACT, HE OBJECTED TO ME DOING THIS IE POSTING ADVERT FOR HIM ON INTERNET. THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS INDIRECTLY WITHOUT MENTIONING HIS OR HIS COMPANY'S NAME.

I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RETURN YEARS OF EXCEPTIONAL WONDERFUL FAVOURS. AS THEY SAYS "ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER".

(1) (Reply)

Neat LG G4 For Sale 55k / Very Clean Iphone 6s For Sale / Mint LG G7 Thinq price reduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.