Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Help Can Some One Tell Me How Currency Exchange Website Backend Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Can Some One Tell Me How Currency Exchange Website Backend Works (395 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / We Build All Website Including, School, E Commerce, E Currency And Lot More / I Need An e-currency exchange Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Can Some One Tell Me How Currency Exchange Website Backend Works by we3rdbolt: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
I just got a project to develop a currency exchange website just like naira4dolar.com however the basic thing I know about how the front end works. ie from the user perspective is to make payment into their bank account and submit the teller details to have their account credited
Now, the backend system is a little bit shady.. will all staffs start checking through their systems to see the latest credit alert and to immediately update the creditor's account? how can this system manage thousands of users, maybe I don't have the knowledge of the back end.
I will appreciate if someone can explain to me.
Re: Help Can Some One Tell Me How Currency Exchange Website Backend Works by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Get someone to do it for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog / Top 5 Reasons Why You Are Not Yet A Professional Blogger. / Where To Get The Best Web Hosting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.