Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains (722 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by tizzleseun(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
what is wrong with some of you boys ? your age 20, 20 , some even said in my 20s

you should have said you don't want to disclose it , I'm in my 20s is that what you fill in official forms ?

I think one did copy and paste from the epistle he posted , from the spacing and the time the question was asked and when he replied .

I am most disappointed with the man I thought will steal the show, vizkiz you said you are a graduate you cant type epistle ok we understand atleast the short points let it come with vocabularies and intellectual constructions.

well this interview doesn't count if it does all the contestants today won't make it to last 5.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by LordScent(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
tizzleseun:
[color=] what is wrong with some of you boys ? your age 20, 20 , some even said in my 20s

you should have said you don't want to disclose it , I'm in my 20s is that what you fill in official forms ?

I think one did copy and paste from the epistle he posted , from the spacing and time the time the question was asked and when he replied .

I am most disappointed with the man I thought will steal the show, vizkiz you said you are a graduate you cant type epistle ok we understand atleast the short points let it come with vocabularies and intellectual constructions.

well this interview doesn't count if it does all the contestants today won't make it to last 5.

[/color]

Oga you don vex?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by tizzleseun(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Oga you don vex?

no , just my opinion . I observe , I opine
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by Cutezt(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
tizzleseun:
what is wrong with some of you boys ? your age 20, 20 , some even said in my 20s

I think one did copy and paste from the epistle he posted , from the spacing and the time the question was asked and when he replied .

Dygeasy Pls Come And Rectify This, Bro, I Never Copied And Pasted Nothing, You Can Search The Whole World If You Want, That Same/ Similar Question Was Fowarded To All Contestants Via Mail, That Was When Dygeasy Announced There Will Be No Interview, That Was My Answer For The Question, Moreover, I Was Cooking While The Interview Was On, And So, Was Very Busy, In Conclusion, I Inovated The Reply, And So Have The Right To Post It Where Ever I Want To, Thanks.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by vizkiz: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Typing vocabularies does not results to intelligence... Communication skills don't "require vocabularies" once you can pass your messages in such a plain and simple way an average man will understand you perfectly.

it's all about alactric. Bros na interview we do no be vocabulary test.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by falconey(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
take your complaint to court of appeal
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by tizzleseun(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Typing vocabularies doesn't not results to intelligence... Communication skills don't "require vocabularies" once you can pass your messages in such a plain and simple way an average man will understand you perfectly.

it's all about alactric.

you see DOESN'T NOT. is that intelligence?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by vizkiz: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
tizzleseun:

I think you should be "INTELLIGENT" enough to identify a typographical error when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by LordScent(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
tizzleseun:

no , just my opinion . I observe , I opine

Lolxz cheesy

Hope uno "urine" sha
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by LordScent(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

I think you should be "INTELLIGENT" enough to identify a typographical error when you see one.

Kiz how ya interview go sef... I hear say uno throw any vocab cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by kaziblake(f): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
tizzleseun:

link pls
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by vizkiz: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Kiz how ya interview go sef... I hear say uno throw any vocab cheesy

Who vocab epp?
TSOM suppose don buy plane then
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
You mean the contestants copied and pasted replies?!! That does it; I've lost my cool! They are not worthy of the crown. So I hereby declare myself Mr. Nairaland. And I shall retain the title until the end of the world as we know it. Henceforth, I shall be addressed as "Your Haute Royal Highness Haute". Failure to address me by my official title will attract a 3-year ban from planet earth. Thanks for understanding!

Cc:
Layla129, EstharFabian, Cutesexy1, Onila, Ireneony.

#saymynamesaymynamebutbecarefulhowyousayit

grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by Irishrena1(f): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shey na vocabulary be the problem now?
I sabi blow grammar but still prefer simple and easily understandable words.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by tizzleseun(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

I was complaining about vocabs ,that's when you choose to drop a typographical error. you just justified my theory .

thank you. but you really disappointed me. people rated cutez more than you.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by Dannidom(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2016
if you got it, better flaunt it!
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview: Complains complains complains by T5OM: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2016
vizkiz:

Who vocab epp?
TSO.M suppose don buy plane then

Crazy guy. cheesy {

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment / Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal In Lago (bus Transfer Backfires) / RIO OLYMPICS: 350,000 Male Condoms And 100,000 Female Condoms To Be Used!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.