Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,530 members, 7,975,118 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... (647 Views)

Hello Guys I Have Sure 3odds .its Winning B4 Payment. / Advice In Hosting A Scrabble Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2016
guys guess what happen yesterday i went to a shop to play some game before going to work in bet 9ja i play the game with 1500 and the game enter i won 11ok u wount believe the cashier ave already deleted my game thinking the game wount come... i went to the shop they said they will pay me that i shouldnt report the matter to the police what do u think i can do on this matter.. and the cashier is a small boy i need ur advise and i ave the evidence with me which is the ticket id
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2016
he said he will pay.. let him pay if he refuse then police will force him pay.. try calling the bet9ja headquarter nah.. how old is the boi,
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2016
He must have been doing that for a long time. Since they promised to pay, then they should ASAP. This should teach them some lessons.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by jamex93(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2016
He has bin doing it for long

Bros u no scatter d shop ?

U just eaka comot u really f up big tym

Dem must pay u
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by stankion(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
guys guess what happen yesterday i went to a shop to play some game before going to work in bet 9ja i play the game with 1500 and the game enter i won 11ok u wount believe the cashier ave already deleted my game thinking the game wount come... i went to the shop they said they will pay me that i shouldnt report the matter to the police what do u think i can do on this matter.. and the cashier is a small boy i need ur advise and i ave the evidence with me which is the ticket id
meet with his boss and if there is no solution, tell dem u are going to their head office @ Ojuelegba, trust me, Solution will surely come.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by stankion(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
CHRISTIAN71:
NAIRASTAKE the way out to maximize your profit and reduce loses.
Do you know you can cashout when your game is not going in your favor.
Do you know it's possible to make 100000 with 1000, through rollover.
Do you know nairastake gives 50% of your ist deposit as bonus as their way of saying thanks for your patronage.
Do you know you can be an affiliate member of nairastake and win by referrers.
It's time to stick to a bookie that have your interest at heart.
Let's be realistic, it's either nairastake or quit betting.
STOP LOSING TODAY, JOIN NAIRASTAKE.
To join follow d url link https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=247486
For mentorship contact me on whatsapp... 07039462988

Are u sure of d cashout mata (As in wen games r not going in ur favour)? No take us play o
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by stankion(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
CHRISTIAN71:
NAIRASTAKE the way out to maximize your profit and reduce loses.
Do you know you can cashout when your game is not going in your favor.
Do you know it's possible to make 100000 with 1000, through rollover.
Do you know nairastake gives 50% of your ist deposit as bonus as their way of saying thanks for your patronage.
Do you know you can be an affiliate member of nairastake and win by referrers.
It's time to stick to a bookie that have your interest at heart.
Let's be realistic, it's either nairastake or quit betting.
STOP LOSING TODAY, JOIN NAIRASTAKE.
To join follow d url link https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=247486
For mentorship contact me on whatsapp... 07039462988

Are u sure I can cash out wen my game is going d oda way?? No take us play o!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
impossible
stankion:
Are u sure I can cash out wen my game is going d oda way?? No take us play o!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by stankion(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
impossible
Not dat it is impossible, it is done with bookies Abroad bt I neva hear am for naija b4!!!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2016
the only one i no is wen u want to do a buy back clause on ur last game wen all the game ave one and it remain one... and they avent played that lasty one
stankion:
Not dat it is impossible, it is done with bookies Abroad bt I neva hear am for naija b4!!!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by stankion(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
the only one i no is wen u want to do a buy back clause on ur last game wen all the game ave one and it remain one... and they avent played that lasty one
All na Cash out..
Re: Guys I Need Ur Advice In This Matter Please.... by Bibleuser: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Since u want advice, here's mine. Give your life to Christ and stop betting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Score Hat-trick As Arsenal Legend Beats AC Milan Legend 4 - 2 / Isaac Success Scores First Watford Goal / The Sorry States Of Heartland FC Of Owerri Pitch (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.