Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. (45100 Views)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
BlackAfrican:
So God created evil? No wonder man also does/create evil. After all man was made in His image.

It is called freewill. Choose peace and live, choose evil and perish grin, choice is all yours; when you elect your evil side, then that is what you are created for: a wicked person created for the day of evil wink

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
sonofthunder:

can you explain the very last sentence in your post... @'Jesus is already here'

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Israel died (read Ezekiel 37), Israel will be raised up from the dead, but the first part of Israel to rise up from the dead, those are Christ. It is a turn by turn rising from the dead, Christ rises first, then those that are Christs will rise up when Christ returns. wink

1Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by chaloner(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:

I loved God, I was raised in the Catholic faith, I go to church (sometimes though) I pay my tithes (seldom) I try as much as I can to keep the ten commandments but are these all there is to it? I mean I need some personal joy and conviction that comes with doing all the aforementioned like I'm convinced in going to school and finding joy doing my job without doubts and not cos the clergy and my parents and my Bible tells me to.
try nd get wat maks u happy in christ. For me its praises nd worship.. Find a church dat wil giv u d best in dat den u wil c wonders. Dnt serve d almighty as if u re in bondage... Feel free dear
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MzPecs(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
chaloner:
try nd get wat maks u happy in christ. For me its praises nd worship.. Find a church dat wil giv u d best in dat den u wil c wonders. Dnt serve d almighty as if u re in bondage... Feel free dear
Happy Birthday.. cheesy

Pls do follow back. Thank you! wink
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by chaloner(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
MzPecs:

Happy Birthday.. cheesy

Pls do follow back. Thank you! wink
done. Welcome
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
I'm covered by the blood of JESUS

why do you like the blood of jesus?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:

Cool Where is he currently?
China or Afghanistan
Goodmorning bro, please kindly check your email, I just replied your mail,
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
chaloner:
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why is that some of us think so foolishly? Scientists have been warning of global sea level rise which may lead to catastrophic flooding worldwide which we readily believe but God can flood the earth is said to be allegory, just a story. We have devastating weapons that can level the earth a 100 times over but God can destroy the earth is said to be allegory, just a story. We have foods and chemical substances that can alter your brain and virtually make you a new person but God made a fruit that caused the fall is said to be allegory, just a story.

He who has ears let him hear, he who eyes let him read and he who has a brain let him think.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
LordReed:
Why is that some of us think so foolishly? Scientists have been warning of global sea level rise which may lead to catastrophic flooding worldwide which we readily believe but God can flood the earth is said to be allegory, just a story. We have devastating weapons that can level the earth a 100 times over but God can destroy the earth is said to be allegory, just a story. We have foods and chemical substances that can alter your brain and virtually make you a new person but God made a fruit that caused the fall is said to be allegory, just a story.

He who has ears let him hear, he who eyes let him read and he who has a brain let him think.

LordReed, have you seen this in the Bible:

Jeremiah 5:22
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

The waves of the sea can never prevail over the earth, it is God's perpetual decree. The Bible is written in allegories and all kinds of figurative language, it is called dark sayings of old, wisdom that needs the guidance of God to be correctly deciphered. Figurative presentation of factual events does not make those events become mere stories, in fact you can use this style to code information you want to hide from the public whilst still keeping the information in public, it is called hiding in plain view, only the person who has the key or whom the message is intended for can easily decode the message being passed. The Yorubas (Judah) call it aroko.

Noah's flood was not a flood of literal water, it was a flood of figurative waters, corrupt heathenistic doctrine took over the world and killed men to the knowledge of God in the heart of man.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

LordReed, can you breakdown the meaning of the verse above?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

LordReed, have you seen this in the Bible:

Jeremiah 5:22
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

The waves of the sea can never prevail over the earth, it is God's perpetual decree. The Bible is written in allegories and all kinds of figurative language, it is called dark sayings of old, wisdom that needs the guidance of God to be correctly deciphered. Figurative presentation of factual events does not make those events become mere stories, in fact you can use this style to code information you want to hide from the public whilst still keeping the information in public, it is called hiding in plain view, only the person who has the key or whom the message is intended for can easily decode the message being passed. The Yorubas (Judah) call it aroko.

Noah's flood was not a flood of literal water, it was a flood of figurative waters, corrupt heathenistic doctrine took over the world and killed men to the knowledge of God in the heart of man.

Tsunamis, Typhoons and Hurricanes occur devastating costal lands, please explain it in the light of this scripture.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

LordReed, can you breakdown the meaning of the verse above?

Whatever I say, you are going to say it is allegorical so is there a point you want to make? No need for long story.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
LordReed:

Tsunamis, Typhoons and Hurricanes occur devastating costal lands, please explain it in the light of this scripture.

It is the Most High's perpetual decree that the sea will never pass its bounds, you have to accept this as fact.

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

It is the Most High's perpetual decree that the sea will never pass its bounds, you have to accept this as fact.

LoL this is just wonderful. Anyways wasn't expecting much so not really disappointed but mark this you will eat your words as you usually do.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
LordReed:

Whatever I say, you are going to say it is allegorical so is there a point you want to make? No need for long story.

You should have at least given the interpretation a shot. When something is said to be allegorically depicted or described in figurative terms, it does not make a factual event to become mere story, it only presents literal events in pictures, in pictures.

...and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Here the interpretation and laugh;

Loins of kings: this is quite literal, the loins.
two leaved gates: the two leaved gates is the buttocks grin
gates will not be shut: hot s.hit

The fear of Cyrus will be on his enemies, they will be so afraid that they will lose control over their loins, they will lose control over their two leaved gates, fear will make them poo hot poo on their bodies. Check the two links below to understand the figurative use of words in the Bible, KJV please.

http://www.biblestudy.org/beginner/meaning-of-symbolic-words-in-bible.html
http://www.newfoundationspubl.org/types.htm
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
LordReed:

LoL this is just wonderful. Anyways wasn't expecting much so not really disappointed but mark this you will eat your words as you usually do.

I will let this pass.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

You should have at least given the interpretation a shot. When something is said to be allegorically depicted or described in figurative terms, it does not make a factual event to become mere story, it only presents literal events in pictures, in pictures.

...and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Here the interpretation and laugh;

Loins of kings: this is quite literal, the loins.
two leaved gates: the two leaved gates is the buttocks grin
gates will not be shut: hot s.hit

The fear of Cyrus will be on his enemies, they will be so afraid that they will lose control over their loins, they will lose control over their two leaved gates, fear will make them poo hot poo on their bodies. Check the two links below to understand the figurative use of words in the Bible, KJV please.

http://www.biblestudy.org/beginner/meaning-of-symbolic-words-in-bible.html
http://www.newfoundationspubl.org/types.htm

Very well so you say that an actual Cyrus had actual kings afraid of him but yet an actual Noah did not build an Ark and did not save the animals.

Hope your spoon is ready.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
LordReed:

Very well so you say that an actual Cyrus had actual kings afraid of him but yet an actual Noah did not build an Ark and did not save the animals.

Hope your spoon is ready.

I am trying to make you understand the figurative use of words as used in the Bible and here you are shifting the goal post, the point being made here is not about the historical reality of a Cyrus, but rather the imaginative use of words. The age of enlightenment is upon us, the stoutest resisters of enlightenment are the farthest people from God.

Cyrus is authentic history, verified, a king of the Persians who allowed the Jews to go back to Jerusalem. Noah (and Job and Daniel) is an allegory for righteous men Ezekiel 14:12-16, it is a collective name for men who are godly and who resist evil and who promote holiness and righteousness.

If at this point in the evolution of knowledge you choose to hold on to fables, by all means suit yourself, you were asked to provide interpretation for a simple scripture, you floundered, I did not use it against you, I interpreted it. The flood of Jesus Christ is coming, it will sweep the whole world just like Noah's flood swept the whole world in those times, the difference between then and now is that in the former men had to float over rubbish, in this latter flood that the world eagerly awaits, prepared hearts will be flooded with the knowledge of God.

Hebrew 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

As from now onward, just so I am sure you know what you are saying, any more inquiry or question or contribution from you to me on this thread MUST have a Bible reference, that way I know that you actually know what you are saying.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
The flood of Jesus is coming, are you prepared?

Isaiah 11:9
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

satan is finished! angry

ika buruku! angry
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Read o, ehn ehn I don warn you angry

grin
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Noah's flood of illumination is coming, there will be no second chance.

Now is the time to make you way right with the LORD.

Repent!!!
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
They did not know that NOAH had entered the Ark, they only realised that NOAH had been missing for some time when they saw the flood waters rising. No one took notice that they had not seen NOAH until the rain began to fall and the waters started rising cry
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by orunto27: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Sweetheart, please can you give us examples of idolatrous doctines?
that made God to flood the earth so mercilessly? And what did Noah do to merit such special treatment?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by orunto27: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Before Noah, God didn't establish Standards of Behaviour.
@Noah, Faith & Hope were experienced vagely and later reinforced by Laws @Moses.
Now, God has given us Jesus, The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love that whoever keeps His Standards of Faith, Hope, Peace and Love will not perish but have Eternal Light, Goodness and Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.