Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) (812 Views)

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by macho44(m): 4:08am On Jul 19, 2016
The Old cliche which says, 'What a man can do, A woman can do it better' was brought to the forefront again yesterday,
when a Facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche posted this story of "Blessing Johnson Atakereme", a female mechanic at Conoil Filling station, near Mobil along Airport road, immediately after Federal Housing, Lugbe-Abuja.
According to the Facebook post by Ocheni Raymond Oche ;

"Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.
As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans!
Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.
I salute your person BLESSING".

Without doubt, the story of this young lady should serve as a source of inspiration to every woman, instead of selling your body in the name of Prostitution, you too can inspire a lot of other women out there to do something meaningful with their lives. There is Dignity in Labour.

Her Name is Blessing Johnson Atakereme, with mobile biz no. 07062900687. Anyone who wishes to reach out to her in order to encourage and support her can contact her directly on the line mentioned above.
For those who feel like sending her financial support, her bank account details are as follows;
Bank. Diamond Bank
Acct no. 0031739318
She can also be reached on Facebook, via her user name Blessing Jessica or simply follow follow up developments and updates on twitter @ Rayoche1, or trend:‪#‎mechanicblessing‬
Read more@ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/meet-blessing-jessicanigerias-first.html

Re: Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by macho44(m): 4:12am On Jul 19, 2016
In an ERA of change, this is the type of positive change we need. If this young lady can do this in a proffession, believed to be the sole preserve of the masculine gender, i don't see why any woman should go into PROSTITUTION. Please help share this story, it could just be a much bigger Testimony in waiting like Olajumoke Orisaguna The Famous Bread seller.
Re: Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by macho44(m): 4:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2016
excuse me she is not the first Nigerian female mechanic. there is a woman in Lagos who has been doing it for years and she has trained other girls too. she has even been recognised both in nigeria and abroad for it so @op do proper research before posting.

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by macho44(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
sexybaby22:
excuse me she is not the first Nigerian female mechanic. there is a woman in Lagos who has been doing it for years and she has trained other girls too. she has even been recognised both in nigeria and abroad for it so @op do proper research before posting.
@Sexybaby. yes Ma! I have hearing you. But this wan get SWAG na.
Re: Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) by maryjan8(f): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2016
What a man can do a woman can do better. I am proud of you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omg! TV Station Staff Ca*ught Having S3x In The Office (photos & Video) / Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog / Was This Bride Forced To Marry This Groom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.