Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says (25446 Views)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by superdanny10: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
That's 'money speaking' cool

She doesn't have to appear but let money do all the work and go places for her

And am sure that's part of our tax money the husband collected from us....either direct or indirectly :/
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by dmoney4luv(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2016
i am stil nt cnfus abt pple, Dino supos 2 b luk up in prison cus he deserv 2 b punish 4 his miscnduct
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by MrNiceGuy5: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
goldenceo1:

She got it from south west people whom her husband has scammed.
Then your people are part of those that the husband scammed as Yigbo owns 70% of Lagos. So they are spending your money.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm actually going to join the protest, I don't necessarily need the money but they should just allow me to be at the front with my own placard written "WE HAVE BEEN PAID TO PROTEST, D ECONOMY IS HARD, NA DAILY BREAD WE DEY FIND"

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by bopm: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaydee87:
and u sure she sponsored the protest.... bro abeg all na gimmick na political stunt..

lol so na u sponsor or may b dino sponsor am. see no smoke without fire. watch out for abuja protest tomorrow. one thin for sure no body n no ngo protest for free in naija. dat jersey wey dem wear no b free ooo.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by DanielPop(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
U hear a "dog"/"thug" make a comment and of about 109 Senators there, it is only you that choose to respond to the "thug"/"dog". It speaks volume about your own character! angry Stella Oduah was "preferred" by the "thug"/"dog" and that should be insultive to Stella Oduah but did u hear 'pim' from her? undecided Stella knows there are different pedigrees and she quietly kept her distance from the man. But not Remi because she's d wife of Tinubu and can shout on people, look down on others and sit on the SP chair in d senate! angry Mcheeeewwwwww! It is called "Senate" not "Bourdillon". Nonsense and ingredients! grin
ALAYORMII:
She should have sued him for sex harassment and invasion of her privacy for him going to bourdillon to harass her

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Charly68: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
75m naira , we need to ask Senator Dino how he got to know about this figure.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Banwod1st(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Awon weyrey!!! An average Nigerian cannot afford a day's meal, no job for youth, economic crisis here and there, u ar there wasting 75m on irrelevat issue. May God in His infinite mercy punish you as u deserve it.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Fikifaka(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dino and Remi won't stop. And I guess we have to release a track, a party jam at that, in their name, and accompany it with a dance step, before this poo gets to stop. Okotoribo!
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jordinsparkles(f): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijaGhandi:
Mel aye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real
the issue is not about dino melaye being a coward the problem here is remi tinubu and her stupidity. One of the yoruba's sister was killed in abuja, why didn't remi use her money to stage a protest against that brutal killing. Instead she used 75million naira to stage a protest that is considered unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Rhayour: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nelkoko:
kemi is shameless

This pic really depicts your situation. se na Kemi or Remi.

Mtcheew
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by felix000000(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
walahi d heart wey everybody dey feel now no reach dere side, dat y dey are flesing muscles with tax payers money.

God dey.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by kaypound(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Remi should give Dino her toto so he can rest
LMAO... grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by HugoEagles15(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.thankia + is that you on ur dp?
yeah
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by horpiano(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
why she ni come give me d contract 75hemmmmmm I go hire pple......
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:33am On Jul 20, 2016
HugoEagles15:
yeah
.you cute undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by HugoEagles15(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.you cute undecided
Thanks, You too.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by goldedprince: 5:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Too small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / Senators Ifeanyi Ubah And Chukwuka Utazi Clashed Over Innoson Motor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.