Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos (29479 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Sanchez01: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
pode:
Who did it, is Jesus. Oh my God wow
Staunch Redeemed wink
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kobicove:

Your questions are valid but trust Nigerians to side-step them just cos they don't want to offend...

Having said that the credit should go to science and technology not religion!!!

That is if science and technology is involved.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Ugoeze2016: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats to the couple. Miracle working God, nothing is impossible with God, only believe
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Ifebazz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
viviangist:
After 29th years of waiting and trusting God for the fruit of the womb, our God answer Brother and sister ALALE TIMI ROSE of RCCG FCT Province 8, Abuja with TRIPLET, no time is too late for our God to perform wonders: name: god's miracle, sign and wonder. Amazingly the children came with one placenta. LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH... - By Samson Olajire

Source http://www.viviangist.com/after-29-years-of-marriage-woman-gave-birth-to-triplets-photos

God and science at work. IVF things.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Pascal181: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Then i will ask my questions. I am happy for this Couple, but i am a little bit confused here. She waited for 29 Years? so let us assume she got married at 20 or 21, which will make her 50.

I might be wrong, but i thought at 45 Years of age, a woman goes into Menopause and can't get pregnant again? or is Science wrong again?but since GOD is involved, let me just mind my business.

Not questioning God.
Is't mathematically possible 2 feed over 5,000 men with two fishes and 5 loaves of bread? Turning water into wine etc. Those miracles u can find in Christ alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Then i will ask my questions. I am happy for this Couple, but i am a little bit confused here. She waited for 29 Years? so let us assume she got married at 20 or 21, which will make her 50.

I might be wrong, but i thought at 45 Years of age, a woman goes into Menopause and can't get pregnant again? or is Science wrong again?but since GOD is involved, let me just mind my business.

Not questioning God.
If Sarah can give birth at the age of 90 then the law of menopause is just a postulation afterall men are mortal .nothing is impossible when God is involved

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
AccessME:
it has been my dream to have twin and i tap from this drum of blessing through this glorious victory..if u are with me show some love with likes
I key in. Infact I need times two
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Fastpace(f): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually, menopause can occur at any time between the ages of 45 and 55 years of age.

In some women it may start at 35 years old.

Even then, it is a process lasting years. And it does not mean that your periods stop immediately. It occurs over time.

But usually by 55 or 56 years of age, a woman should have stopped seeing her period.

So basically, a woman of 52 years old who sees her periods regularly can have a baby or babies at that age...and then a year later the periods stop. Or a woman can have periods till she is 47 and then they stop. It varies from woman to woman.
Has she not bn seeing her period for the pass 29 yrs it is the set time that God open her womb.God pass Science.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by PoorUgly(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank You Jesus Christ for not allowing Your Children to be Ashamed!!

THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST. THANK YOU JEHOVAH(THE CHRISTIAN GOD).

AMEN.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by ademusiwa14: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=28pt]the woman is either telling lies or she does not know her age.

she is claiming she is 48 years base on 19 +29

she is telling lies.

this is how many women got deceive with false testimony in churches.

JesusEmpire ministry where people dont lie.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by MissRike(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow! God is so awesome!!! These could have been her grandchildren but, who are we to question God? To the waiting mothers, God'll surely give you your bundles of testimonies...... menopause is not menostop.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by smarleybiz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Am hapi for them.....

I pray that whatever they need to train this children will come their way...... The family shall not lack in JESUS name...

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by omofabulous(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
GOD IS FAITHFUL

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
fpeter:

Have you undergone IVF or any other assisted form of conception?
Do you know that the success rate is only 35% ? Are you aware
that some have tried it for like 8 times without any success?
If you wish to learn more, join us on the TTF page (click the link below)
so you will appreciate the role God plays in the conception and birth of children.

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

Usually when people who have waited so long to have a child eventually become successful and it results in multiple births you can be sure that it was through IVF.

Sure IVF is not always successful, it requires certain ideal conditions to work....but it also relies on logic which science provides not some religious mumbo jumbo!

As far as I'm concerned the doctors are the real heroes in this story not some tithe seeking pastor who will probably take glory for something he did not do undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by cnonyechi(f): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
menopause aint menoSTOP.
God is always involved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Sparkle777(f): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Not questioning God.

Not true, my mom entered menopause at 57. My aunt gave birth at 53. Some women can even be later or earlier. Besides, God hand dey am..

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I key in. Infact I need times two
Ask it shall be given unto you and may ur wish transcend to reality by the power of the most high.. for in Jesus name I pray(AMEN)
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by ifeytex(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
has been my dream to have twin and i tap from this drum of blessing through this glorious victory..if u are with me show some love with likes

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by MightySparrow: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Under the same heaven, some celebrate the God of miracles while some God of bomb,sword, and violence.

Under heaven!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by TRUTHSURE: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
GLORY TO GOD
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Shoelace1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Praise God, hallelujah!!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Behira(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Not questioning God.
My Aunt gave birth to a son "Kosi" at 51 so such tinz still happen alot
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Haybeecoded: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
How great it our God,age 2 age he stands and tym is in is hand begining and the end God almighty.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by adelowor(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Not questioning God.
God can suspend the law of nature just to favour his or her own people.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by harizonal123(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
RGem:
Thanks be to God and wonders of IVF/ fertility drugs.
May God have mercy on u!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by chival(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Not questioning God.

Not every woman goes into menopause at 45. The range is usually between 45 and 55.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Fubisco: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
viviangist:
After 29th years of waiting and trusting God for the fruit of the womb, our God answer Brother and sister ALALE TIMI ROSE of RCCG FCT Province 8, Abuja with TRIPLET, no time is too late for our God to perform wonders: name: god's miracle, sign and wonder. Amazingly the children came with one placenta. LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH... - By Samson Olajire

Source http://www.viviangist.com/after-29-years-of-marriage-woman-gave-birth-to-triplets-photos

miracle from God
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by chival(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kobicove:

Usually when people who have waited so long to have a child eventually become successful and it results in multiple births you can be sure that it was through IVF.

Sure IVF is not always successful, it requires certain ideal conditions to work....but it also relies on logic which science provides not some religious mumbo jumbo!

As far as I'm concerned the doctors are the real heroes in this story not some tithe seeking pastor who will probably take glory for something he did not do undecided

Not in all cases. Women who are advanced in years are more likely to have multiple births for the simple fact that the ovaries become erratic as a woman nears menopause. Sometimes they release an egg, sometimes two or even three.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Greatzeus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
God is great.I wish I could go to abuja and present my gifts to the kids.Congratulations to the parents.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by jesusjewel1(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
AccessME:
it has been my dream to have twin and i tap from this drum of blessing through this glorious victory..if u are with me show some love with likes

Triple blessing!!!
Me toooooooo.....
Twins or triplet all the way....
Congratulations to the couple
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by nolly87: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Praise be to God Almighty
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Ademoore07(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Not questioning God.

Oh boy. U be learner. A 58. Year old woman was reported to had given birth to a twins. With God, all things are possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.