Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them (17052 Views)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Sammy75(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Seems half population of Rivers are Hawkers grin
BTW I can see someone that look like my friend Uche am sure he's the one. This guy will always travel down home on every december to showcase himself as one of big boys in port. God don catch am, make I go show hin mama first grin

Lol
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by dare1998(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
gabazin080:
WIKE IS WORKING.
fvck AMBODE
Some people will not appreciate the good work of good governor like AMBODE, because they are ignorant. it is the set of people that will tell u Nigeria is very rough compare to other countries abroad. Now the governor he is trying to make some changes they are complain..
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Yasher: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Governor wey know how to treat his people. NEW
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by gabazin080(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
dare1998:

Some people will not appreciate the good work of good governor like AMBODE, because they are ignorant. it is the set of people that will tell u Nigeria is very rough compare to other countries abroad. Now the governor he is trying to make some changes they are complain..
i dont banter with kids who cant type correct english.
u need to go back to school
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Clemsworld(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wike thank you for remembering this people, each time I'm driving pass that Rumuokoro I just say within MY HEART WHAT IF A CAR FAIL BRAKE ON THIS ROUND ABOUT, embarassed shocked hope they will not blame Satan. I will advise him to add Flyover there. Hold up there is Wow!
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by dare1998(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
gabazin080:
i dont banter with kids who cant type correct english.
u need to go back to school
It's just a typographical error bro. There is this common saying that "Old age does not mean one has sense". u dat sabi English wella, how many award u don collect. mtccchew.
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wike abeg come and tackle insecurity in the Egi Clan of Onelga.
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Skipuru(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Where do u live?
na offe nmanu bobo.
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Adisa89(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Enjoy.
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by Adisa89(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by ellovee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Project oriented governor!

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by kolasoft: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ambode wey lack political will they misbehave by create avenue for kai to make money at expense poor street traders/hawkers mind u 2019 around the corner
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by ipreach: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Young03:
Wike na u get ur mouth nah

na today una begin promise

I will only take ur joke serious when u start constructing it .

Wike always do whatever he said he will do.

I wonder where you live because i know u are not here in PH

So pack well
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by mascutech(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice move
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by colli247(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
minasota:
I love this Governor Wike, I love the
way he handle things. Not like that Imo Governor named Rochas Okoroawusa.......
and lagos state Governor Ambode
Re: Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them by otokx(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
The level of dirt in Port Harcourt is so much and every junction serves as a motor park and a market so you can imagine the commotion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Campaigns Shouldn’t Be About Dead Leaders –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.