Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! (9849 Views)

Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Following
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gadgetmobil:
Following
thank you Sir
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Harpesin(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
garriguy:

Ops...!!! I am so sorry.. I got your point now.

cheesy grin u shldnt av said u gave me the money Na... I don't own okada books, it's an online platform. I only get paid for my books bought.

You have actaully gone about it the wrong way bro..

This is wot u shld av done....

1. Download the okadabooks app on playstore/bb for free.

2. Log in/register with ur Facebook/email

3. Credit your account as deemed fit under (account refill)

4. Search and buy any book you want.

5. Go to 'my books' on your dashboard and read the bought book.

That's all.

Pls, send them an email, via

okada@okadabooks.com
and copy
webservice_admin@okadabooks.com

ask them to credit your account, tell them u av paid into their account.

After they have credited, you can now purchase the book. Then it will reflect and u will be able to download and read it on their platform.

That is why most people prefer to send me credit card or bank transfer.

The screenshots below shows one of the client I sent to today and my books on okadabooks.

I hope u're clear..

If you're still unable to do that, pls let me knw.

My account hasn't been credited with ur purchase. You just sent a cash to okadabooks and not me.

But not to worry, we shall resolve this and u will get ur book. Be rest assured, I am legit. If it gets too long, I will send u a personal copy.

Thank you

Noted.....i will do that and get back to you.
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Harpesin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Harpesin:

Noted.....i will do that and get back to you.

My Account on the website has been credited but N50 deducted. The remaining bal of N950 could not purchase the book, i tried to refil but to no avail. What do else can i do?
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Harpesin:

My Account on the website has been credited but N50 deducted. The remaining bal of N950 could not purchase the book, i tried to refil but to no avail. What do else can i do?
from now, I have reduced the price of the book to 950 and it wikk be so for the next for 48hrs after which I will revert to the old price. Pls purchase between that window.

Thank you. If it you have any more problem about it, kindly let me knw

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Harpesin(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
garriguy:
from now, I have reduced the price of the book to 950 and it wikk be so for the next for 48hrs after which I will revert to the old price. Pls purchase between that window.

Thank you. If it you have any more problem about it, kindly let me knw

Thanks man, I got it right away.....You are real.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Harpesin:

Thanks man, I got it right away.....You are real.
lol, I was never fake. You think it's a coincidence that no one has reported that I collected money and never delivered?

That's because I deliver on time and within 5minutes of receiving the recharge card.

I just ask them to call me and inform me before hand.. Then we're good to go.

Thanks anyways..

Kindly direct your questions to my WhatsApp number or email...

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Did you knw that you can start this garri business without having to set up a processing factory?
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Molayan: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
How much is a 50kg capacity weighing scale. Cos d digital 150kg capacity scale I saw was 80k. Quite expensive. I think dey shld b anoda way to measure d cassava tubers.
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Molayan:
How much is a 50kg capacity weighing scale. Cos d digital 150kg capacity scale I saw was 80k. Quite expensive. I think dey shld b anoda way to measure d cassava tubers.
you're going to need the old school scale... Sadly, I cannot pin a price, but a client bought it at owode onirin at just 30,000
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Molayan: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
garriguy:
you're going to need the old school scale... Sadly, I cannot pin a price, but a client bought it at owode onirin at just 30,000
Which one is old scale. Watz d weighing capacity of d scale. More 30k is top much for a just scale when such fund cab v divert to d production proper
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good morning...
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Molayan:

Which one is old scale. Watz d weighing capacity of d scale. More 30k is top much for a just scale when such fund cab v divert to d production proper
the old scale comes in different sizes.. The one he bought measured up to 1 ton at once. There are lesser ones with lesser prices
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
CAN I START THIS GARRI BUSINESS WITHOUT HAVING A GARRI PROCESSING FACTORY?

ENTER HERE AND FEED YOUR CURIOSITY

https://www.nairaland.com/3257186/start-garri-business-without-having
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Farm lands with c of o available in OGUN STATE...

contact me if you are ready to buy from 5 arcres and above...
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
smiley

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Molayan: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
garriguy:
the old scale comes in different sizes.. The one he bought measured up to 1 ton at once. There are lesser ones with lesser prices
Can U help to source for cassava for delivery to Ondo state
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Molayan:

Can U help to source for cassava for delivery to Ondo state
of course, I can. But I am not being paid as your consultant for that at the moment.

But on the contrary, why ask to supply from here to ondo state when ubcan always course from oaun, ekiti, or ondo itself?

Can I ask what you are producing and how many tons u needed per week?
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by Molayan: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
garriguy:
of course, I can. But I am not being paid as your consultant for that at the moment.

But on the contrary, why ask to supply from here to ondo state when ubcan always course from oaun, ekiti, or ondo itself?

Can I ask what you are producing and how many tons u needed per week?

For garri production and 3tons per wk
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Molayan:

For garri production and 3tons per wk
just three tons/week? That is not commercial enuff.. You shld just visit nearby towns and buy the whole full pick up- that's your three tons bro
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good evening... Any question?
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by heritagefarm: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
garriguy:
Good evening... Any question?
How many bags can b produce from a ton of cassava averagely.
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
heritagefarm:

How many bags can b produce from a ton of cassava averagely.
look at it this way:

4 tons of fresh tubers will give you 1ton of Garri (20bags of 50kg)
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by heritagefarm: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
garriguy:
look at it this way:

4 tons of fresh tubers will give you 1ton of Garri (20bags of 50kg)

Majority of d local farmers plant local variety dat are low in starch content, we dat too make 1ton of garri from 4ton of cassava. Secondly, d frying try (4x8ft) can't b handle by one fryer. It'll b too big for an individual to fry on it
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
heritagefarm:

Majority of d local farmers plant local variety dat are low in starch content, we dat too make 1ton of garri from 4ton of cassava. Secondly, d frying try (4x8ft) can't b handle by one fryer. It'll b too big for an individual to fry on it
the context of 4tons for 1 ton of Garri is coined to cater for the local varieties. On the contrary, 4tons of Garri gives u more than a ton.

But in order to knw more about how to recognize the varieties of cassava tubers, kindly request for the manual..

Secondly, the big fryer is handled by one person... U wan video proof? Contact me via whatsapp...

Garri is a very lucrative business. Either u process or repackage

For everything about Garri processing, including sales and all...

Request for this manual for just 1,000. One thousand naira only. It would aid in writing your proposal too.

Table of contents below...

Would be delivered to your email or whatsapp number within 5minutes

+2347035593128

Call/whatsapp/IMO/Google duos

Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by heritagefarm: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
garriguy:
the context of 4tons for 1 ton of Garri is coined to cater for the local varieties. On the contrary, 4tons of Garri gives u more than a ton.

But in order to knw more about how to recognize the varieties of cassava tubers, kindly request for the manual..

Secondly, the big fryer is handled by one person... U wan video proof? Contact me via whatsapp...

Garri is a very lucrative business. Either u process or repackage

For everything about Garri processing, including sales and all...

Request for this manual for just 1,000. One thousand naira only. It would aid in writing your proposal too.

Table of contents below...

Would be delivered to your email or whatsapp number within 5minutes

+2347035593128

Call/whatsapp/IMO/Google duos
I processed 2tons if cassava last wk, I only saw 6bags of garri. 274kongos altogether compare to d expected 10bags which is above 400kongos. In my area 42kongos make a bag. Do u know Wat Could b d problem. Cos o made no profit. I only managed to see my initial capital back
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2016
heritagefarm:

I processed 2tons if cassava last wk, I only saw 6bags of garri. 274kongos altogether compare to d expected 10bags which is above 400kongos. In my area 42kongos make a bag. Do u know Wat Could b d problem. Cos o made no profit. I only managed to see my initial capital back
wow, it's good that u broke even. Which means if it was successful, you have made more profit from the remaining 4bags.

There are the possible problems

1. Bad cassava: some cassavas are not meant for Garri but starch.

2. The cassava has spent more than 24hrs before processing. When u see that u wldnt av a choice but to let ur cassava spend more than 24hrs after harvest... This is what u have to do..

a. When u harvest, do not cut off the tubbers from the stem and do not cut off the leaves from the stems also. That way, it can spend up to 48hrs and still retains its potency.

b. Buy a grater and a presser and install on your farm. Grate and press, then export the cake to fry.

3. Too much fire while frying.

4. The cassava sold to you has spent more than 24hrs on the road. To know this, slash one tuber and judge by the moisture content.

5. You've been scammed. If you are not going to monitor the processing, dnt bother. It has happened to me a lot.
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by heritagefarm: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
garriguy:
wow, it's good that u broke even. Which means if it was successful, you have made more profit from the remaining 4bags.

2. The cassava has spent more than 24hrs before processing. When u see that u wldnt av a choice but to let ur cassava spend more than 24hrs after harvest... This is what u have to do..

a. When u harvest, do not cut off the tubbers from the stem and do not cut off the leaves from the stems also. That way, it can spend up to 48hrs and still retains its potency.

b. Buy a grater and a presser and install on your farm. Grate and press, then export the cake to fry.

4. The cassava sold to you has spent more than 24hrs on the road. To know this, slash one tuber and judge by the moisture content.

5. You've been scammed. If you are not going to monitor the processing, dnt bother. It has happened to me a lot.
But dere's no way d cassava tubers would b more dan 24hrs. Cos from d farm to factory. Wat dey do here is dat, dey harvest on a whole day. While dey start processing d nxt day or third day. I agreed with d starch content of d cassava and as well d fire when firing. So Wat do U suggest I do know. Cos I'm scared of losing my money
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by baba11(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
garriguy:

I learnt!
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
heritagefarm:

But dere's no way d cassava tubers would b more dan 24hrs. Cos from d farm to factory. Wat dey do here is dat, dey harvest on a whole day. While dey start processing d nxt day or third day. I agreed with d starch content of d cassava and as well d fire when firing. So Wat do U suggest I do know. Cos I'm scared of losing my money
the frist question is:

1. How did u knw u processed 2tons? Was there a scale?

2. How did u knw the cassava was not more than 24hrs?

This is how most farmers work:

a. They havervest for the whole day
b. Some start loading the next day and drive directly to factory to sell
c. Some load the second say and takes the market the third day. But they wld still tell u that it is still from the first day.

My advice to u, if both situations above were met is simple: dnt buy that cassava again. The variety they're planting there is bad.

Ask for the variety and let's start from there.
One of the best variety to plant is Arubi elu or oko iyawo..

I dnt knw what its called in another language o.
Re: How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! by garriguy: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Lettuce.... The New Green Crude Oil / Green House Farming: Curbing Tuta Absoluta. The Tomato Headache. / SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.