Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN (14807 Views)

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? / Savings Account and Inflation: You are losing more money than You think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
omoalayo:

U keep talking of Jonathan saving for raining days.. Why will He save when there were pressing and important things to use money for.. And again APC had kept blaming Him then,, so He'll save and APC will come in, spend the money then tell Nigerians that Jonathan messed up the country nd that they re here to undo it.. So what is it all about.. Nd then the president was travelling all about spending the money We hav..also with the plan of feeding schl pupils plus 10k monthly for unemplyed people..they would hav wasted everything Jona might have saved..thank God Jona did nt save much..
Really!
Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by 400billionman: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
planetuzor:
Have lost support for him already..so annoying he knows nothing about economics matters ...

Did anyone tell you he was educated before ?

Going to school and passing exams are two different things. Only the intelligent ones pass.
Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by obainosis4real: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
ReabridCharles:
But really, how did everything under Buhari just go from good to worst.

It least it should have been gradual but dis one just zoomed off to worst.

Na wah oh
that's what u get whne u treat a peace maker like a trouble maker.... My God is justifying Jonathan Goodluck. What a good man with a good heart and human feelings? Well, God knws best
Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by SaintUlot: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by ufaruq93: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ciscogod:
What do we expect ? When the economy was built on oil... dubai saw this early and saved for raining days . Our government refused to save for the raining days
Quote of the year 2016 "exercise more patience"

Re: Nigeria Suffering From Stagflation And Inflation: CBN by ufaruq93: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Badgers14:
What Nigeria is suffering is beyond diagnosis... grin grin

Corruption, tribalism, corruption again, kidnappings, petty robbery, I senior you mentality, Omonile, Alaye, Lastma, religious intolerance, pipeline vandalism, corruption again..... Help me out here guys grin grin grin
Again......cant hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa’s Largest Economy, Nigeria, Drops In Global Competitiveness Ranking / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / MasterCard Fingerprint Credit Card With In-Built Fingerprint Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.