Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,015 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K (1991 Views)

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Common Things That Women Lie About / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by DJBIGGY(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
A guy narrated how he was able to get a lady to talk to him on social media. While they were getting to the intimate aspect of chatting, he decided to impress her by lying about how mega his rod is, which got her interested sharp sharp.

Unfortunately, when they met and he was to practice what he had been preaching, the unbelievable thing happened.

Read below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/07/dear-men-this-is-why-you-should-not-lie.html

Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by faruku104(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
LMAO!!! Last last na she gain pass for their rapport shocked... she got her site while the guy lost his reputation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by Sexxkillz: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stopped reading when I saw 1 hour. . .
Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by MUVA(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP, you should add "Viewer Discretion". Some of us are parishioners here. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eyaaaa! grin..Don't brag about it next time.
Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by faith551(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
that same girl will bang a rich sugar daddy who wnt even last 10minutes with a little thingy without complaining, what is the story supposed to teach me? why wud a guy even brag about his d**k

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K by afanide: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Big Dick don become Asset for this generation....... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Sinaj Next Month / Just Negodu: Now What Are We Gonna Call This ..?? (image). / Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.