Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman (500 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman by josephni12: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
There is this issue of your alleged stand against the Biafra struggle. And this has become an issue with some groups fighting for a Biafra nation. As a man of God and not a politician, how does this connect with you? I have heard that before, that I granted an interview to some faceless interviewers against the agitations of the Indigenous People of Biafra which is not true. I’m not the one, it was an evil concoction. To start with, I’m a preacher and Ambassador of Peace for the United Nations. I’m not in support of violence, I was one of the pastors in Nigeria who spoke several times on live worldwide satellite TV broadcast for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. People who are jobless should look for something to do rather than fabricating stories that have no basis in order to confuse the people. Pastors should not be dragged into unnecessary debate and tribal rancor. You have become synonymous with charity. How do you hope the world should pay you back? In the book of proverbs 19:17, the scripture says; “Whoever is kind to the poor is lending to the Lord the benefit of his gift will return to him in abundance”. We are only doing what we know how to do and our rewards are from God. We are not expecting anything from men or any group. The world cannot pay us back. I’m not a politician who installed a bore hole for his community or does other projects and is expecting his people to vote for him in his second term political election campaign bid. Ours is not like that, we are only privileged to do what we know how to do to the glory of God. Can you tell us the story of your ministry’s 12th Holy Ghost Convention? The 12th Holy Ghost Convention of the ministry that took place in Auchi with live coverage worldwide and live streaming was a replica of the acts of the Apostles as there were manifold deluge of unending blessings conspicuously endowed on the people through the God of all flesh. God brought people from length and breadth of the globe. We saw unusual door of utterances opened as the word came in a special and mind blowing dimensions. Healing on every side, special miracles for the people were not left out. In nutshell, we have not recovered from the move of the Spirit of God.
Re: God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman by missingrib(f): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman by Kyase(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
This man again........
Re: God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman by kossyablaze(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yeye man
Re: God’s Stand On Biafra Is Peace, Not Violence — Apostle Johnson Suleman by taiwo05(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Don't abuse the man of God pls

(1) (Reply)

Sex Perversion In The Society: A Call To Stand Firm In The Faith / The Fright Of Winner01 / T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.