Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,622 members, 7,930,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager (19486 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Kakamorufu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
NFF is just pile of confused people.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by harrysjones(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin confuse people
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
femolala001:

didnt u go to school.. wat is the difference between recommended and appointed?

You wey go school, did you read my post at all Did i ever mentioned that they "appointed" him angry angry

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Bimpe29: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
NFF that's an height of national embarrassment
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by jasperndubisi: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
NFF once should be serious,U don't play politics in everything
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ohaneche:
"has been recommended" look at your picture again and check the dictionary meaning of RECOMMEND, then you can compare it to APPOINT. No dey overspeed, always try to read meaning to simple sentence

Don't provoke me now angry

Always try to read a post before quoting someone, did i use the word "appoint" on my post

Anyways na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by freshcvvs: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Badgers14:
Who's twitter handle broadcasted the news yesterday

NFF dey crazy...

For your information.. I am denying this post grin grin
Cant you read?

recommended not appointed.

So with this pic alone, we can all see that he was yet to be appointed.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

Cant you read?

recommended not appointed.

So with this pic alone, we can all see that he was yet to be appointed.

You can't you read Did i say he was appointed

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by freshcvvs: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Badgers14:

You can't you read Did i say he was appointed

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry

NFF dey crazy...

You wrote that yet can't comprehend what you wrote.. you foolish bro no offense. grin
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Yusuf7777: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Dont worry my brother the hiring is inconclusive, it will be concluded when Nigeria loses the the bid to qualify for the world cup

gift01:
Here we go again. The path of shame and disgrace. Even to hire a coach is now difficult for us
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by emmand2(m): 1:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Watchout for Season 4
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

NFF dey crazy...

You wrote that yet can't comprehend what you wrote.. you foolish bro no offense. grin

Were did i use the word appointed"

You be ìdiot ooo .. No offence
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by hopilo: 4:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Badgers14:

NFF dey crazy...

For your information.. I am denying this post grin grin
Recommended is the key word. Approval is after recommendation
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 5:33am On Jul 20, 2016
hopilo:

Recommended is the key word. Approval is after recommendation

Did i use the word "approval"

Go back to sleep abegi angry
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by mensos544: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Yes u did appointed him bt he is too small to gv us his useless condition in as far as we are his employer period instead of denying it. Better says d fact n stay free than lied !
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Iamthoney(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Negodu:
I don't know what NFF is looking for in Oyibo coach? I just don't know.
Our indigenous coach are poo, they lack the tactical nous to win much needed game(s)..our best moment was with foreign coaches, though Keshi(may his soul rest in peace)brought some joy to our football but u can't compare him to Westerhof nor Jo Bonfere who are arguably our best coaches since our football started

1 Like

Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by mmsen: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2016
validman7:

were do u say Portuguese national team coach is from again?
get ur facts rite man b4 spilling out.

Fernando Santos (the manager of the Portuguese national team) is Portuguese.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Iganboh: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Why is it that almost all statements (promises) are either cancelled or denied in this present Nigeria? Confusion everywhere!!!!!!!
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by meltiplexer: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Everybody is confused in this country, i guess nobody wanted to be rejected.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by fF01(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2016
the way NFF is going, i am not undastanding o!
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by robosky02(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
we know NFF were laying since but let Amaju picnick continue

but for you fans

just say good by to 2018 world cup

lets wait for 2022 shinikna

Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by freshcvvs: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Badgers14:

Were did i use the word appointed"

You be ìdiot ooo .. No offence

Small boy, small mind.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by Badgers14: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

Small boy, small mind.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by SaintUlot: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager by mikron(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
these people led by amaju PICNIC sorry PINNICK will not stop disgracing us to the outside world, salisu yusuf the preferred candidate to majority of soccer loving Nigerians (including yours truly) had said in a BBC sports programme 2 days ago that he had lost interest in the job because he was privy to the fact that Arsenal vice president told pinnick to hire le guen if he (pinnick) wants the super eagles to qualify for Russia 2018 world cup. with this development salisu like every other person would feel malign and slighted to still want the job, pinnick is the problem of Nigerian football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.