Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can You Quit Your Education To Continue It Outside The Country? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Quit Your Education To Continue It Outside The Country? (414 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / Big Question... Will You Quit Your Job To Start A Business?? / Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Quit Your Education To Continue It Outside The Country? by pendragon35(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good day good pple of Nairaland.
pls dont know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.
pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help to my future.
Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all
Oga Mods pls help out,this a serious family issue.
Re: Can You Quit Your Education To Continue It Outside The Country? by Wangxiao(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
well bros!! Am really crazy about leaving this country. So my advice s 'run for it' now that the coast s clear. think about the unnecessary stuffs naija go offer yu or can we switch
Re: Can You Quit Your Education To Continue It Outside The Country? by pendragon35(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
tnx bro that was my considerations tho!

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Skills With 40% Increase In Pay / Free Business Training Seminar / Website,logo,100 Business Card,100 Flyers And More@30,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.